Father?

The Usual
I woke up to a empty hospital bed. I was hoping Donghae would stay the night with me but my hopes were too high. I took a deep breath as i stretched out my body. I looked around the room trying to find a call button for a nurse.
 
There was a knock on the door that scared me but told them they can come in. The persons head stuck up into the door way and it was Donghae smiling at me. “Hi,” He said as he finally came in with a smile still.
 
Oh that smile.
 
“Hey Donghae, hows your day going?” I asked with a bright smile.
 
He pulled a clipboard from his pocket. “Going good now, knowing that you look fine,” He looked up from the clipboard and smiled a toothless smile. I blushed from all the smiles i've been getting today.
 
“Um, do you know when i can get out of here?” I asked a serious question wanting to get these needles and machines off and away from me.
 
“Looks like your fine and should be going home today! Oh um... I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere later?” He asked with a blush and a of his lips.
 
I chuckled and nodded my head to him. “Okay great! Ill tell your friends that you'll be out of here today!” Donghae walked out the room doing a small dance for me.
 
Oh hes so silly.
 
“So he's taking you out on a date?!” Sungmin punched my arm and had a wide smile.
 
I blushed. “Yeah i guess, he asked if i wantde to go out later and i said yeah,” I was playing with my fingers in my lap of the hosptial gown.
 
“Wow, how can my baby Hyuk get some and i can't!?” Heechul yelled with a small laugh.
 
I was asleep when a knock was heard on the door. I woke up to see Sungmin clinging a phone to his chest, crying, “Minnie whats wrong?!” I panicked and pulled him over to my side.
 
“Its-Its him Hyuk.” He said between whines. I rubbed his back as he sat down on the edge of the bed.
 
“Its who Min!?!” I panicked even more not knowing what he was talking about.
 
“Your father,”
 
I stopped rubbing his back and tears came down my face like rivers. “He-he waants to talk to you,” Sungmin held the phone up and sniffled. “Hyukjae you cannot do this please,” I snatched the phone from him.
 
I cannot keep running from him! All he's gunna do i find me where ever i go! I can't do tihis anymore...
 
I put the phone up to my ear, “Look! Why do you keep calling u-” i was screamed but he cut me off with his devilish voice.
 
“Hyukjae! Hows things? I need my yearly ing from you!!” I closed my eyes and tears came from his words.
 
“You will never. Ever. Find me again, if you do. Im throwing you in jail do ypu hear me?” My voice was breaking and i was screaming into the phone Heechul and Donghae came bardging in the room panicking.
 
“Hyukjae! Whats wrong!?” Donghae yelled and ran to my side.
 
“Ah, Hyukjae. Is that your boytoy? Remember you're mine. Ill find you andd the daylights out of you. Bye now,” I hung up the phone and threw it across the room.
 
“Hyukjae! Please speak to me !” Donghae was shaking me because i wasn't responding.
 
“It was his father Donghae, we need help please!” Sungmin wiped my tears away.
 
“Donghae please, i need you,” I grabbed his shirt and somehow i managed to kiss him. It just happened i don't know how though.
 
Donghae responded to my kiss and keep kissing me. I leaned out of the kiss and pulled him into a hug again crying into the man. He gently put his hand on my head and lightly. “Hyukjae.. You always had me,” He kissed my neck softly.
 
I never felt so loved from the people around me.
 
Most of my friends came; mainly Siwon since he's the police and will watch after me for a while in case he does find me. “Hyukjae, get sleep. Ill be back a little later with dinner,” Donghae told me as he my hand slowly. He leaned to my ear; “Of course not hospital food,” He smirked and me and kissed me once before he left me alone. I was a smiling mess after he left. Then a knock at my door.
 
I got scared for a second and pulled the blanket up to my face. “Hey its me,” Siwon poked his head in the door.
 
I calmed down and put the blanket where it was. “Hey Won,” I replied to the taller man.
 
He wore a white dress shirt with jeans and his police belt around his waist. “Ill be here with you at the hosptial til you get out tomorrow, they postponed a day because of your father Hyuk,” Siwon rubbed my hand as he was telling me this.
 
Ugh, another day in this hell hole.
 
“But i got you guys,” I smiled at me then looked back down at my lap and frowned.
 
“No i think you got Dr.Lee,” He replied making me smile again at my lap as i played with the blanket edge. “See, he can make you smile just by his name. Ill make sure he treats you how he should,” Siwon put his hand to my chin making me look at him. “He cares Hyuk. We all do so get well my child,” He laughed as he said my child.
 
Siwon is like everyones father but Jungsu hyung is like our grandfather. We couldn't live without them at all. “I love ya Won,” I leaned and hugged the other. He hugged me back and kissed my cheek lighty.
 
“Get sleep, ill be back in a sec,” Siwon got up and walked out giving me another dimple filled smile.
 
It was about 10 minutes later when Donghae came back with a tall brown bag. I got excited knowing that he brought me food and not hospital food.
 
“Okay, i got us some kimchi Hyuk!” Donghae passed me a bowl with a lid he pulled out the table from the side of the bed.
 
“Thanks...” I said awkwardly. I don't know what we are. I mean we've kissed and apparently had with each other.
 
But what exactly are we?
 
“So Hyuk, in sorry for promising that you'd get out today but... Ya know things happen,”
 
I smiled at him.
 
“Its okay Hae Hae,”
 
~~~~~~
 
Oh my god sorry this update came soooo late ><
 
By Skyler~