Scars

The Usual
Hyukjae POV
 
“Welcome home Hyukjae!” Sungmin yelled when he finally opened the door to our apartment. I smiled so much that Sungmin and Donghae would take me home and help me around for a while.
 
I let Donghae follow me into my room to put my clothes away. He put my bag on the bed and stood there awkwardly. I turned to him and smiled at his cuteness. “Well are you gunna help me?” I said playfully.
 
He nodded his head and walked over to me with the bag. Sungmin washed my clothes yesterday so we were gunna put them away. “Here, put this on the hanger please,” I pushed out a shirt to Donghae andi pulled out the pants that matched.
 
We were silent the whole time until we went back into my room. “Wanna stay for dinner?” I asked him with a gummy smile. Donghae was rubbing his temples and nodded.
 
“Yes id like that,” He looked up and smiled at me.
 
“Are you stressed Hae?” I asked walking over to the other. Donghae stood up and grabbed me gentily by my shoulders and rubbed.
 
“Not as much as you are,” He smiled at me. I grabbed his hands off my shoulders and turned him around so his back was facing me.
 
“I can help,” I whispered near his ear as i pressed on his shoulders. “And not in the way you think, i can give you a massage after dinner, okay?” I asked as i leaned my head on his shoulder and he turned his head and patted my head slightly.
 
He turned us back so we were facing each other. “Ill love that,” Donghae leaned in and kissed my forehead lightly. He grabbed my hand and pulled us out the the room.
 
We were going in the direction of the smelling of cooked food. “Mm, Minnie whatcha cook?” I asked as i pulled out some bowls from the cabinet.
 
“Just some stew that i had brewing before you came home. Donghae, please sit,” Sungmin looked at Donghae and motioned him to sit on the chair. He nodded and sat next to me.
 
We served ourselves and talked a little. “So, Sungmin what you got planned for tomorrow?” I asked to break the slience we has going on.
 
“Oh, i dont know i migjt go hang with Kyuhyun but im not 100% on that,” Sungmin told me before he ate a piece of meat.
 
“What about you Hae?” I asked Donghae with a small smile. He blushed at me and finished what he had in his mouth.
 
“Oh i forgot to tell you, you have an appointment tomorrow with me, sooooo ill be with you pretty much all day,” Donghae smiled back at me.
 
I was a little confused. “I thought the session was only for an hour?” I asked before i slurped up some stew.
 
“Correcto, but i cancelled my other appointments after yours so we can go do something,” Donghae didn't look at me but i knew he was blushing to himself.
 
“Oh a date i see?” Sungmin said. Sungmin leaned near me and whispered, “you better do that boy,”
 
I choked on some meat and Donghae paniced and got closer to me to help. “Im fine, im fine. God damn it Sungmin!” I yelled at the man.
 
He said sorry and we finished our stew in slience.
 
When we finished Sungmin ran off to go call his boyfriend leaving Donghae and i to the dishes. I started washin them, then i felt a hand on my shoulder. “Want me to help?” I heard the voice whisper.
 
“Of course,” i handed Donghae a bowl from the sink and he smirked at me.
 
“What are our plans for tomorrow Dr.Lee?” I asked but didnt look at the man, just kept drying.
 
“Not sure yet, ill think of that tonight. After i get my massage,” Donghae blurted out.
 
Oh crap! I forgot about my offer! Well this might be a little awkward...
 
“After we 're done here we can go back into my room,” I blushed as i dried the last bowl.
 
We dried off our hands that were pruned up and grabbed the other by the hand and walked into my room. “Hyukjae i do like your room, mainly your monkey in the chair,” Donghae giggled cutely.
 
“Thanks i guess... Ill be back ill go get a towel and some oil,” i said a little awkwardly.
 
I went into the bathroom and left Donghae alone in my room. I grabbed the baby oil and a towel from the closet. My heart was pumping i swear you could hear it!
 
I took a deep breath before i opend my door quickly. My eyes went wide. Sitting on the bed was a topless Donghae with his basketball shorts on. I dropped the baby oil when i laid my eyes on the beautiful thing in front of me. “Oh my, let me help my starstruck monkey,” Donghae got up and grabbed the oil and my hand. He pulled me torwards the bed.
 
“Monkey? Like i never heard anything more cheesy,” i smirked after i said this.
 
“Says the one that drops their jaw on the floor because of my body,” The other talked back with a smirk om his face as well. I rolled my eyes and took the oil from the other and put it on the side table. I laid the towel on the bed and patted it for the man to lay down.
 
Donghae laid down on the bed on his stomach. I went to my dresser and took off my heavy sweater and pulled down my pants to get some shorts on. “We're stripping in front of each other already?” I heard the other say. I rolled my eyes and turned my head to see the man staring.
 
“Please you wish,” I said and i didn't get a response back. Donghae turned his head the other way and waited for me. I took a deep breath before i hopped on the bed next the the man.
 
Donghae turned his head one more time to look at me. I looked down at him and he smiled. I leaned over him to grab the oil from the stand.
 
I poured some into my hand and looked down at the muscular back and sighed.
 
I laid my cold hands on the other and he made a weird noise. “Man you're cold” Donghae blurted out while he kicked his feet.
 
I pressed my hands onto his back and moved. I rubbed the oil over his muscles and wanting to touch him even more.
 
I got into the massage and climbed on top of Donghae and sat on his . I mved around a little to get comfortable. “I think you should stop moving,”
 
My eyes widened and i stopped moving. I knew Donghae was smirking so i ran my fingers down his back with ny nails. “Ow! Gosh Hyukjae!” Donghae screamed.
 
I giggled and rubbed where my nails were. “Im sorry Hae,” i laughed. I still felt sorry so i leaned my head down to his back and gave it butterfly kisses.
 
Donghae grabbed my legs and rolled over onto his back. “Chest time,” Donghae lifted his arms over his head and put on a big smile.
 
“Ugh really?” I whined.
 
“Yes, no whinning babe,” Donghae blushed at the name.
 
I blushed also and put oil on his abs. The most beautiful abs ive ever saw. The thing about his body i love is his tanned skin. I was only rubbed small circles on his tummy because i was staring at him so much.
 
I was interrupted with hands wrapped around my wrists. I looked at the man and Donghae was rubbing his stomach with my hands to help. “O-Oh im sorry,” i smiled a little and went back to his stomach.
 
“Hyukjae stop,” Donghae said. I stopped and sat on my knees. Donghae sat up and looked at me.
 
All of a sudden he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and he wrapped his around my waist. Donghae leaned in and we fell onto the bed with a thud. I was under the bigger man and we laughed about this.
 
“Oh Hyukjae. I got a feeling you'll do anything i'd tell you, hm?” Donghae asked as he caressed my chin.
 
“Uh no. Donghae can i ask you something?” I asked. He was still over me and touching small things on my face.
 
He smiled. “Of course,”
 
“Ar-Are we like... Together? O-or?” I asked with a stutter.
 
“I'd like to say we do. But i wanna ask you in a special way. And yes i know we only just met but something about is screaming at me,” The other answered.
 
I blushed and sighed. “Okay,” i smiled and leaned into him and kissed him perfectly on the mouth. He leaned into the kiss and my bottom lip slowly. I moaned a little and let him in.
 
I slowly felt my shirt going up and a cold hand touched my stomach. I freaked out and pushed him off of me and fell off the bed.
 
“Hyukjae!” I heard him yell. I rubbed my head and seen Donghae in front of me fast.
 
“You okay? Whats wrong?” He asked an he lifted my chin to look if i had bruises.
 
“D-don't. Don't look at my stomach. Please,” i said with teary eyes.
 
“H-Hyukjae why?” He asked as he sat across from me on the floor.
 
Tears fell from my eyes. “I-I... Scars... So many scars!” I screamed as i put my head into my hands while i sobbed.
 
“Hyukjae! Baby, its okay im here,” Donghae went over to me and put me in his arms. I calmed down slowly.
 
“Donghae, i-i have so many on my... On my stomach,” i rubbed my eyes.
 
Donghae chuckled a little. “You're so cute. But... Let me see okay? ” Donghae asked a he rubbed my back slowly.
 
“No! You'll judge and laugh...” I trailed off my voice.
 
Donghae shook his head and sighed. “Get up,” He said coldly. I was a little confused but stood up.
 
He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. He turned me around to face the mirror. “Lift up your shirt. Hyukjae i would never, ever hurt you okay?” He told me and i nodded my head as i started to cry again. I lifted up my shirt slowly.
 
I put my hands snd arms around my body so he couldn't see. “Hyukjae, arms,” Donghae was behind me and holding my waist in a caring manner.
 
I didn't listen so he grabbed my arms and slowly let them down. I started to tear up again and looked down at the floor. “Hyukjae look up,” The other told me.
 
I looked up and sighed at my hidious body. “I see beauty in every single one of those scars. You have no flaws Hyukjae,” Donghae told me. He turned me away from the mirror and went on his knees in fromt of me. He touched everyone of my scars. Thn gave each one a kiss.
 
“You're perfect in every single way,”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Sorry it took so long ><
 
By Skyler