Cry Baby

The Usual

 

Eunhyuk POV
 
So today is the day! The sun is shining and I'm not outta bed yet, but I'm ready to go on my day with Donghae!
 
I opened the curtain by my window to see the pure yellow sun, shining onto my face and into my bedroom. I actually slept very well last night! I didn't wake up screaming in terror. I actually slept.
 
I smiled to myself in how proud I was in having a good night. I haven't had one for a month now, and its finally here again!
 
I turned the covers over my body so I can get up from the blue sheeted bed. There was a fait knock at my door. “Yeah?” I said out loud.
 
I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes while the other came into my room. “Hey, Hyukkie. Have a nice sleep? I didn't have to come in last night,” Sungmin smiled and leaned onto the wooden dresser.
 
I blushed and ran my skinny fingers through my hair. “Yeah I did,”
 
I got up and went by the dress to get some socks and underwear.“ Where you going today?” Sungmin asked with a little hint of suspiciousness.
 
I smiled and opened up the top drawer, “Im going to Lotte World with Donghae,” I blushed at just saying his name.
 
“Dong who?” Sungmin asked with circle shaped lips.
 
I closed the drawers and walked to the closet, Sungmin followed. “Dr.Lee, Lee Donghae,” I smiled to myself and looked through my clothes.
 
Sungmin laughed and swung himself around the rack of clothes. “You like him don't you?” He asked.
 
I blushed, I shouldn't like him... Ive only known him for about a week but he's different. He knows what I've been through and understands. My therapists never understood what I was saying, about my nightmares and such. They thought I was crazy and that I need to go to the crazy house, “I don't know... Ive only known him for a week... But uh, Minnie.... He uh... He kissed me at our last session,” I blushed again and my lips I wanting to feel him again.
 
Sungmin's mouth went wide with surprise. “D-did you like it? I mean I understand where you're coming from on how you've only known him for a week or so... But its alright to like him,” Sungmin rubbed my shoulder in comfort.
 
“I think I liked it... You know I never really had a real kiss, so I don't know how it feels,” I replied taking a shirt off of a hanger.
 
Sungmin went into my drawer to pick out the right pants for my day. “Here, these go nice with that shirt,” he smiled and handed me the pants.
 
I nodded and he left my room silently. I went into the bathroom to shower and to do other things. When I got out I decided I needed to do my hair. “How should I do this,” I said to myself while I looked in the mirror.
 
I turned my head so I can look at my neck. “Stupid scar... Stupid father!” I screamed and slammed my fist into the mirror. “,” I whispered and right away the sink.
 
I hear loud foot steps coming toward the bathroom, the door slammed open. “You alright!?” Sungmin yelled out of breathe.
 
“You hear everything don't you?” I laughed and grabbed a rag from the shelf. The blood dripped out the sides of my hand and glass was stuck in.
 
“What the hell did you do?” He asked and grabbed my hand quickly to look at it.
 
“I slammed my fist into the mirror, its fine stop touching it,” I snatched my hand away from the other and wiped it one more time. I went into the cabinet and got a hand bandage to wrap around my hand.
 
“Well, if it still is bleeding later, tell the Doc to take you to a Doc,” Sungmin laughed at his own remark.
 
“Gottcha Minnie!” I yelled after him. I smiled and continued to do my hair.
 
Later, after i finshed all my things to do for the day, it was finally the time to go to Lotte World. “Bye Minnie! See ya later,” i waved him off and walked out the door.
 
__________________________________
 
I waited at the spot where Donghae told me to wait at for him. Its been about 20 minutes passes our meeting time.
 
Maybe he ditched me... That's it... He ditched me.
 
I sunkened my head to look at my feet and played with my fingers. I kept looking at the ground and started to walk.
 
Boop!
 
I bumped into someone around the same height as me, and has a bigger chest. I rested my hands on him and looked up at his face. “Hello, Hyukjae,” the man smirked.
 
I pulled myself off of him and blushed, “oh, uh hi Dr.Lee! Sorry for bunping into you,” i blushed again.
 
“Aye its okay Hyukjae, im very sorry that im late,” Donghae told me while handing out a box to me. “For being late,” he smiled big and grabbed my hand to put the box in mine.
 
“Uh- i uh, its okay i don't need a gift,” i said handing him the small box back.
 
“Hyukjae, its a gift that i want you to have,” he handed it back to me.
 
I smiled and nodded at him. “Thanks,” i smiled and he nodded at me. I untied the small pink ribbon on top and opened the small brown silky box. My eyes lit up in excitment and comfort. “Oh my gosh... I love it,” i smiled and took the small object out of the box.
 
“I thought you would,” Donghae answered and took the thing out of my hand, he grabbed my hand after. I felt his warm soft hands on mine. I took a deep breath and he put the object on my pointer finger.
 
It was a ring. The most beautiful ring ever, i love rings myself so it fit me very well. It was small but nice, it wa silver (my favorite color) and had a small green jewel in the center.
 
“Thank you,” i smiled and hugged him softly and quick.
 
The other blushed and went into his pockets. “I got the tickets,” he told me. He handed me one and kept the other. We both were slient until we got through the gate and into the park.
 
“Hey Hyukjae, what happened to your hand?” Donghae asked. I knew he was gunna ask sooner or later.
 
“Oh this? I smashed the mirror this morning,” i shruged it off and hid my hand in my pocket.
 
“Don't hide it let me see, i am a doctor you know?” Donghae smiled and grabbed my wrist from my pocket. He put my hand in his so he can look at it. All i could do was watch his face as he examined my hand. He was so beautiful in my eyes, i mean he had acne and acne scars but that made him perfect to me. He had that short height like me, but it was also perfect for me.
 
I was spaced out until i finally seen a hand waving in front of my face. “Yah, Hyukjae? You alright?”
 
I shook my head a litle and pulled my arm away from his. “Im fine thank you,” i smiled and walking away from the man.
 
I went looking around not interested in the man thats probably running after me. I decided to not turn around because he'll just be there.... My father.
 
I stopped walking and looked down at my feet and cried silently. My father will always follow me... He knows where i am.
 
Im still silently crying when i felt a hand touch my shoulder. “Don't ever hurt me again please!” I yelled to the man and i wrapped my slim arms around the well built man's waist.
 
A pair of strong arms slowly wrapped around my shoulders in a deep hug while i cried. “Shh...Hyukjae it's okay, its me; Donghae, i won't ever hurt you just shhh” He told me while lightly touching my hair in our intimate hug.
 
After i was done crying into the mans shirt i said sorry to Donghae. We're out of the office i shouldn't be like this... “Do you wanna leave?” Donghae asked suddenly as we walked over to a brown bench.
 
“No.”
 
______________
 
I really like this chapter! Probably the best so far! It was cute:3
 
Written by Skyler!