First Meeting

The Usual

*Donghae's POV*

I have a new patient coming in today. Another molestation victim, from what Ive heard about Hyuk Jae.

The door opens.A young man walks in, he looked nervous. I heard his other therapist was pretty bad.

"Dr. Lee?" he asked shyly.

"Oh hello, yes, you must be Lee Hyuk Jae, here come in and sit down" I said to him and shook his hand. His hand was soft and gentle, I think he has been through alot.

" What brings you here today?" I asked, wanting to know more about this young man.

"My friend wanted me to come back to therapy since my other therapist gave up on me."

"Oh, I see, would you like to explain why you are in therapy?" I asked, I wanted to learn this boy's story.

"I... I dont have a good relationship with my father....... he.. he.." Hyuk Jae studdered, he had a hard time getting his words out. He then started tearing up.

"He what?" I asked.

Hyuk Jaes nightmares turned into day dreams as he tried to let the story out.

He screamed and fell to the ground, sobbing loudly.

"NO, NO, FATHER STOP!" Hyuk Jae screamed as he laid on the floor.

"Shh, shh, its ok, calm down Hyuk Jae" I said as I rushed over to him and held him in my arms. He continued sobbing. I tried lifting him up a little, "Here, come lay down on the couch, Ill get you a cup of water." Hyuk Jae's breaths were ineven, his anxiety attack took all of the energy out of him, and he couldnt get up. I picked him up and laid him down on the couch. I walked to the outside of the room to get Hyuk Jae water.

"Whats happening?" my co-worker asked.

"A young man had an anxiety attack while trying to explain his story." I said as I filled up the small paper cup with water.

"Take good care of him." She replied.

"Ill see what I can do." I said. I was worried about this young man, I could still hear him sobbing. Ive never dealed with anyone quite like this.

I returned to the room seeing Hyuk Jae laying on the couch, his sobbing mellowed down, I picked up a box of tissues and brought it over to him.

"I got you some water and tissues." I said as I handed them over to Hyuk Jae.

"Thank you." He squeaked. "Im sorry."

"No, its not your fault." I replied. I thought of an idea. Something that would let me know about him, without him having an anxiety attack.

"Would it be easier if you wrote all of this down in a notebook and brought it to me next week?" I asked.

Hyuk Jae sipped his water as his hand shook.

"Yes, thank you." He said as his voice shook a bit.

I got up and got an empty notebook from my desk and handed it to Hyuk Jae.

"Write down anything you want me to know about yourself, and we will discuss it next week" I instructed. Hyuk Jae looked up at me with his puffy brown eyes.

"Ok, thank you Dr.Lee, Ill see you soon." He said as we walked out of the door.

I was extremely curious about this young man.

~~~~~~~~~~~

chapter by Caysie~