Lotte World

The Usual

 

Donghae POV
 
I was holding onto the other by his waist as we walked. I didn't want to bother his peace but let him calm down and enjoy the slience we had together.
 
“Donghae, wanna go get some ice cream?” Hyukjae finally spoke up. He looked at me and smiled that beautiful closed smile of his. I smiled back of course and nodded my head yes.
 
We looked for the nearest ice cream stand, Hyukjae's eyes lite up when he saw a bright pink stand with a vanilla ice cream cone on top. “Here,” Hyukjae grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the stand.
 
The other was staring intensely at the ice cream sign that shows all the flavors. “Donghae, i want strawberry!” Hyukjae bounced up and down and his tip toes.
 
I nodded my head at his cuteness and pulled out some money to pay for us. We both finally made it to the end of the line. “Hi, i'd like a strawberry ice cream and a vanilla with berry's,” I told the lady that was helping us.
 
She blushed and i rolled my eyes at her stupididy. I then looked at Hyukje when the lady turned around. He also rolled his eyes at me.
 
“Here you go,” The woman gave us our ice creams and we nodded bye to her. I smiled at Hyukjae that was pounding away at his ice cream.
 
“She obviously likes you,” Hyukjae didn't look up from his ice cream but kept eating it as we walked.
 
“Eh. Not into her,” i said as we found a bench to sit on. He finally looked at me and smirked.
 
“What do you mean?”
 
I smirked and put my spoon into the frozen dessert. “Im not uh...into women,” i blushed and looked down at the ground that had a piece of chewed gum stuck to it.
 
When i looked up i saw Hyukjae's eyes light up and also lit up in shock. “Aye, im not going for you if thats what you mean,” i sort of lied and made a weird face.
 
Hyukjae's face drupped down and all he did was nod his head a little, “oh... Okay. So can we uh...do something?”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Haha! Donghae~ah! Don't touch me!” I laughed and slapped Donghae's arm playfully. The mans hand was trailing down my back and almost to my .
 
We were off our asses drunk. “Shh, its okay Hyukkie i-i can touch you,” Donghae leaned on me a little bit.
 
I blushed and forced my half full bottle near Donghae's mouth to drink. Donghae smirked on the mouth opening and opened his mouth to drink. “Did you know... That-that uh we just had a indirect kiss?” Doghae slurred his words.
 
We were still at the theme park and we were just by the bar talking. Im not sure if we'd make it our houses but its whatever. We both were silent for about a minute till i spoke up, “hey, should we make out?” My words slipped out of my mouth. I put my hands over my mouth and laughed.
 
The look on Donghae's face wasn't surpising to me. “Uh...” Donghae firstly said but then smashed his lips onto mine. My eyes went wide but then i finally relaxed in his arms. Donghae's beer tasting lips moved against mine in a quick motion. He nibbled on my lip for enterance. Then my eyes went wide. I couldn't make out with my counselor!
 
“Do-Donghae, you gotta s-stop,” i told him breaking our kiss. All he did was trail his kisses down my jawline and to my milky white neck. “Ah, please,” i pushed him a little off of me.
 
Donghae finally stopped his actions and just looked at me. He sighed deeply then put his head in his hands. “Im so sorry Hyukjae, Ill j-just go now,” Donghae tried to get up but i grabbed his wrist to stop him.
 
The other turned around with a sad face. “Ill have my friend pick us up Hae,” i blushed at the name i called him. Donghae nodded and sat back down finishing his drink.
 
I walked to the back room and called up a friend to pick us up. Before i left the room i smiled to myself a little to much. I touched my lips wanting more from the other. But i realized that he is drunk. Im drunk. So i had to stop it all, we don't know each other that much anyway.
 
I walked back to the bar area to see Donghae drinking another beer. “Hey, um my Heechul hyung is coming to pick us up. I would've asked my roommate but hes by his boyfriends,” i smiled at him after my sentence.
 
Donghae nodded and bit his lip in some type of emotion. “Hey, Donghae its okay,” i grabbed hold of his shoulder and rubbed slightly.
 
He made a sound that i never heard before-wait thats a lie. “Uh, Hae are you under a lot of stress at work?” I asked him finaly going over and massaging his shoulders.
 
“Uh yeah, oh gosh that feels amazing,” Donghae threw his head back in pleasure. I stopped my movements and my eyes went wide at the view in front of me.
 
Donghae turned in his chair and smiled at me. “Sorry for the uh...sounds, but thanks for the massage anyway,” Donghae got up an hugged me slightly.
 
“Oh you guys are on this level already? Oh god,” We heard a voice say. I let go of the man to see a smirking Heechul with his hands on his hips.
 
I scratched my head and stood there awkwardly. “Uh, hi Hyung,” I smiled at my hyung in front of me.
 
“Hey...so this is the oh so wonderful Donghae?” Heechul smiled and grabbed both of our hands and pulls us out the building.
 
“Hyung!! Don't pull it hurts!” I yelled at him once we got to his car. Heechul let go of us and opened the doors.
 
“Get in,” Heechul motioned us to get in the back seat of the car. We listened and climbed in the backseat.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Before i knew what was going on, i felt a body on my shoulder. I looked over to see Hyukjae's brown hair on me. I giggled and patted his head. “I see you have a liking for Hyukjae,” Heechul looked at me through the mirror.
 
“I wouldn't say like,” i smiled at the pretty man in the drivers seat. I then looked at the man leaning on me, seeing every detail of the sleeping man's face.
 
“Yeah sure, i mean look at the way you look at him. He also talks about you like you're god.” Heechul smiled brightly as he drove.
 
I blushed at his words as i looked at the man next to me. “We're here,” Heechul parked the car. I pulled the sleeping man out of the car and up into his apartment.
 
“Wow his place is nice,” i told Heechul as i carried and looked around Hyukjae's place. Heechul clicked the door shut and launched his keys onto the couch.
 
“Its actually his and his pal Sungmin's place, he also decorated it,” Heechul went into the hallway so i followed the man. He opened a door and a king sized bed was placed in the middle of the room with light blue covers and pillows.
 
“His room is a little... light,” i laughed softly so i don't wake the man.
 
Heechul laughed aloud. “Uh..,hyung,” Hyukjae breathed out.
 
“Great. Ill go now-wait is your car here?” Heechul asked before leaving the room. I nodded to him in yes.
 
I carried the now awake Hyukjae towards the bed and laid him down gently. “Noo~ Hae don't leave, the man whined when i started to walk away from the bed.
 
I smiled at the mans pouting lips. “Hyukjae, i have work tomorrow,” I told him. I went to sit on the bed where he was. His head was towards me with a small pout still on his lips. I ran my fingers through his hair softly. “You know...this can't work out right?” I told him.
 
“I know... I can't love anyone anyway,” Hyukjae turned his head from me. I understood what he meant but love? This isn't love, i hardly even know the boy i just have feelings for him for only a couple weeks. Im hoping it'll go away.
 
“Please Hae, stay with me,” Hyukjae said with worry. I nodded my head even though he couldn't see it.
 
I stood up and took off my shoes, pants and shirt. The man turned his body to see me. “Oh jesus, im s-sorry i looked,” Hyukjae put both hands on his face.
 
“Hyukjae, im not getting just taking off some articles,” I smiled and walked towards the bed again.
 
He got off the bed to change into his pajamas. When he took off his shirt all i could do was stare at his beautiful milkly skin. Then his pants came off showing his thin but muscular legs. And that .
 
Wait.
 
I take that back... He doesn't even have an . I laughed a little out loud. Hyukjae turned around quickly, “whats funny?” He asked showing me a perfect view of his abs.
 
“,” i said under my breath. I bit my lip at his bulge in his pants.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hi ^^ i hope you liked this chapter~
 
By, Skyler.