Jealous

I Fall In Love With A Nerd

 

Chapter 7

As though both of them were not really official as a couple, Tiffany and Soonkyu were getting closer by day. They started to show affection to each other that people find it hard to believe that Soonkyu the singer adore the school’s nerd.

Other than that, fans who attended the event the other days were still questioning among each other on about the mysteries girl that had sung a song with Soonkyu that night even people who go to the same college with Soonkyu. Soonkyu just smiled when he heard people talking about the mysteries girl or when his friends asked him about the girl. Only he knew who that girl is. He’s grinning at it.

“Lee Soonkyu! Care to share what you have in mind that you’re grinning like a dumber even when I asked you a question?” the professor asked him cutting his thought and felt startled.

“Nothing, Sir!” he looked down in embarrassment.

“Answer the question on the board,” the professor demanded and thought that Soonkyu can’t answer the question but he proved the professor wrong.

His peers were all surprised that he could answer the professor’s question.

“Impressive, Soonkyu! The last time I checked, you always fail in my class but I’m surprised you can answer the question,” the professor praised him.

“That all should be credited to a nerd who sit beside me. She teaches me well,” Soonkyu beamed while looking directly to Tiffany. Tiffany who heard it just keeps her head low and didn’t dare to look up as eyes were looking at her. She knew some might shoot arrow towards her directions while some were starting to think that they might as well befriend her since she’s smart but just her outer appearance that make people want to stay away from her as far as possible.

The professor nodded then told Soonkyu to return to his seat which he gladly did with a grin on his face while staring straight at Tiffany. Once seated, he holds himself from yelping loudly due to the pain he had received from a nerd beside him who pinched his thigh for saying that she’s the one who teach him.

“What was that, Lee Soonkyu?!” Tiffany whispered while gritting her teeth.

“What? I’m just telling the truth,” he whispered back.

“But you could have just said someone taught you. You don’t have to point me out, you know?” she hissed in whispered.

“But I like being honest,” he smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes and went back to focus on the lectures. Soonkyu glanced at her and sometime, he will try to distract her from focusing on the lecture but fail and end up pouting in boredom.

Tiffany who felt like Soonkyu had stopped his action towards peeked at him and chuckled inwardly seeing his pout and decided to ignore him until the end of the class.

~.~.~.~.~.~

“Nerdy~~~~~,” Soonkyu called her out.

Tiffany quickens her pace heading towards the canteen to buy her meal before she goes to her usual place. Soonkyu keep trailing behind her and finally sat beside her once they arrived.

“Nerdy~~~~~~~~~~~~~,” Soonkyu whined and endlessly poked her cheek.

Feeling irritated, she grasped his wrist and pinched it.

He yelped out loud, “OWWWW!! Yahhh!! Do you have to be that violent?!?”

He pulled his hand and quickly rubbed his wrists to relieve the pain.

“Then you should stop being annoying and keep quiet! If you can’t do that then go somewhere else and bother someone than me!” she retorted.

“Noona~~! Soonkyu is sorry for making noona mad. Please forgive, Soonkyu? Yes? Pleaseeee~~~” Soonkyu used his ultimate weapon to get her attention; his aegyo.

“Save it! It’s not working this time, Lee Soonkyu!” Tiffany replied monotonously while eating her meal.

Soonkyu gasped after he heard what she said and quickly apologise like a wise man would do, “Alright! Alright! I’m sorry for just now. I didn’t know it will make you pissed off like that so I’m sorry. Forgive me, please?”

Tiffany looked up to him and observed if he meant it and she accepted his apologies after confirming that he’s sincere.

Soonkyu grinned and quickly asked her, “So have you heard about it?”

“Heard about what?”

“About that mysterious girl who sing with me the other time? Remember?”

Tiffany looked away and her face was slightly flushed upon remembering the incident after. They kissed. Well, more like a one-sided kiss.

“So?” she cleared .

“Nothing! I just thought that maybe you’ll do something about it,” Soonkyu replied coolly though inside, he’s dying of Tiffany to do something perhaps revealing herself to the whole college that it’s her who sing with Soonkyu but it seems like he can’t put his hope high since the girl sitting beside him continued eating her meal and ignoring him.

He puffed.

No reply.

He sighed.

No reply.

He hummed a rhythm.

Still no reply.

“Aren’t you gonna do something about it?” Soonkyu asked impatiently.

“Why would I want to do something about it? Let them be! Let them keep guessing they give up,” Tiffany said casually.

“W… What?! You’ve gotta be kidding me!” Soonkyu said in disbelief.

“I’m done eating. I gotta go now. I have something else to do,” Tiffany gets up ready to leave but Soonkyu hold onto her.

“Wait! You sure you’re not gonna do anything about it?”

“Nope!”

“Okay, cool!” Soonkyu released her and quickly kiss her on her cheek before running away from her before she manages to do something violent to him.

She stood frozen on the spot. He kissed her again. That’s the second time in a month that he kissed her. Though they’re being closer to each other, they’re still shy around each other when it comes to being intimate. She shook her head quickly to make her back into reality and started walking out from the garden but she stopped seeing that someone kissing Soonkyu.

“LEE SOONKYU!!!!” she shouted and marched towards the figures.

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING, GIRL?” she snapped at the girl who’s kissing Soonkyu.

She then glared at him and hissed, “You’re so dead!”

She turned around and walked away from the two dumbfounded figures.

‘Stupid , Lee Soonkyu! You’re definitely a dead meat when class end later! I love you my !! You cheater!!!If you wanna play a game then it’s on!!’ Tiffany cursed inwardly and tried to hold her tears from falling.

“FANY! WAIT!”

She heard him calling her but she ignored and quickly got into her class. Soonkyu wanted to go into the class but then he thought he’d make a chaos knowing that he’s not in the same class with Tiffany and the professor might question him of why he’s in there.

He sighed dejectedly and walked slowly to his class and slumped on his sit and closed his eyes to think of the best way to explain to Tiffany later once they’re out of college.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Bell rang and Soonkyu’s the first to rush out from his class to the front gate and wait for Tiffany. After a few minutes, he saw Tiffany walked out and quickly approached her, “Fany!”

He walked by her side and quickly said out what he had thought of since just now, “It’s not me who kissed her.”

“So you’re telling me that it’s your twin who kissed her just now? Wow, Lee Soonkyu! Do you mind to introduce your twin to me?” Tiffany replied sarcastically and keeps on walking.

“That’s not what I mean, Fany-ah! I mean I’m not the one who initiates the kiss. She pulled me in for a kiss suddenly. She apologized after that. She used me to prevent her ex-boy from seeing her.”

Tiffany just rolled her eyes feeling annoyed by the scene she remembered and once arrived at her apartment; she just went in and slammed the door at Soonkyu’s face.

Soonkyu pouted, “She’s really mad at me. What to do?”

Soonkyu then went back to his apartment and plonked himself down on his bed after arriving. He sighed.

What should he do to make Tiffany believe in him?

Unknown to him, Tiffany walked out after an hour inside her apartment. She went for shopping and then salon.

“Time to change!” she said in determine.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

The next day, people around the college was fussing about the only nerd in the college. Students were all extremely astonished after seeing she stepped into the college.

“Is that Hwang Miyoung? Serious? The nerd? I didn’t know she have a y body!”

“A y nerd!”

“Hi, Miyoung!”

“I can’t believe it’s her!”

“OMG! So she’s the one who did the duet with Lee Soonkyu the last time?!”

She just simply smiled at them and walked into her class. Then, she saw Soonkyu walked in a zombie mode not noticing the change in her. He sat beside her and slump his head on the table to continue his sleep.

‘Stupid Soonkyu!’

She continued her daily routine which was revising until the students and finally, a lecturer came in and starts taking attendance.

Soonkyu then woke up and stretched himself but widen his eyes when he turned to his left to stretch his body, “Nerdy?!”

She smirked at him and continued to look to the front ignoring his call.

“Tiffany?”

“Here!” Tiffany raised her hand and her professor too was shocked seeing her sudden change in appearance and praised her, “You look nice, young lady!”

“Thank you, Miss Erika!”

“Nerdy! What happened to you?”

Tiffany raised her eyebrow at him, “What? You got problem with me like this?”

“Uhhh… Nope but I thought you said you’re comfortable with your nerdy self,” Soonkyu replied.

“I would like to try myself for a change,” Tiffany beamed at him.

Soonkyu nodded and smiled goofily seeing his nerd finally want a change in herself.

~.~.~.~.~

It was break time and as usual, Tiffany walked to the cafeteria but this time, it’s difference than usual.

Most of the student rushed to be by her side and most of them are guys. They were all trying to hit on Tiffany but she just ignored and walked passed them. The guys didn’t gives up just like that. They followed her to the cafeteria.

Once she’s done paying her meal, she took a sit near a window and silently eating her meal though eyes were wildly staring at her.

It was until someone come up to her and asked her, “Mind if I sit here with you, Fany?”

She looked up and it was her crush, Taecyeon who was smiling charmingly at the moment. She blushed seeing him standing in front of him. She didn’t expect that her crush would stand in front of her.

“Hey, Fany!”

Another voice interrupted them, it’s Soonkyu.

‘Time to heat up the game, Lee Soonkyu.’ Tiffany thought.

“Sure you can sit here,” Tiffany told Taecyeon who gladly sat beside her.

“I like your style. You seem to change for good,” Taecyeon complimented her.

“Yeah! I thought so too,” she smiled.

Both of them chatted ignoring Soonkyu who was sitting in the same table with them. He then walked away from them and into the garden to clear his thought off.

‘Are you trying to make me jealous, Hwang Miyoung? Because if you are then it’s working! That jerk shouldn’t be with you right now! He doesn’t deserve that! Everyone doesn’t deserve to be with you when you’re beautiful!’ he huffed upon his thought.

He closed his eyes to rest but sensed that there’s someone walking towards him and he opened his eyes to see Jessica walked towards him and sat beside him, “So I saw Tiffany. She’s beautiful in that way. Why aren’t you with her?”

“Well, she have new friends now and I ain’t important to her anymore so yeah,” he said dejectedly.

“Don’t give up on her. I know you love her. Fight for her. I see Taecyeon is making his move on her while I walked passed them just now,” Jessica said.

Soonkyu widened his eyes and immediately stood up and walked his way leaving Jessica who was smiling knowingly of what’s about to happen.

Soonkyu marched into the cafeteria to see Taecyeon had one of his hands around Tiffany’s waist. Feeling rage seeing it, he walked up to them and pulled Tiffany with him while saying, “We need to talk.”

“Dude, let her go!” Taecyeon said while holding onto Tiffany’s left hand.

“No, you shut up and let go of her hand! I have something to talk to her!” Soonkyu rejoined.

“Back off, dude! She doesn’t wanna go with you!” Taecyeon let go of Tiffany’s hand and pushed Soonkyu harshly away from her.

Soon, they fought with Tiffany gasping upon seeing the commotion. Fortunately, one of the students quickly reported to the discipline teacher and both of them were brought to the discipline room and they had to stay for detention.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

It was nearly 6pm in the evening when Taecyeon and Soonkyu were released from their detention. Both were glaring at each other when they walked out from the classroom but decided to let it pass since they don’t want to be punished by the discipline teacher.

Soonkyu received a call from his manager noona who was scolding for making a chaos at college just now and he apologised for his wrongdoing.

His manager noona just sighed and told him to go back home to rest since he had a rough day. He obeyed and went home.

He stopped abruptly seeing Tiffany stood outside his apartment, waiting for him.

He scoffed, “What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be at Taecyeon’s? Go treat him!”

He fished out his keys and opened the door and let her in nevertheless.

“Tell me what you’re doing here and then get out of my house once you’re done talking,” Soonkyu sat on his couch.

Tiffany walked towards him and kneeled in front of him to see his bruised. She put a little bit of pressure on the bruise and made Soonkyu yelped in pain, “YAHH!!! That hurts, you know? Why are you pressing on it?!”

“Why do you get yourself into trouble if you know it hurts, you moron?” Tiffany asked back looking at him in the eyes.

Can’t contain what’s inside him, he finally burst, “THAT’S BECAUSE HE’S HITTING ON YOU!! HE HAD HIS HAND ON YOUR WAIST! DO YOU KNOW HOW JEALOUS I AM WHEN HIM BEING INTIMATE TO YOU LIKE HE’VE KNOWN YOU FOR SO LONG?!”

“… So you’re jealous? And have you ever thought of what I feel when I saw you kissing another girl?” Tiffany replied back with tears threatened to fall. A small part of her was happy that she managed to make him jealous but another part of her was nervous and scared for that’s the first time she sees Soonkyu rage.

Soonkyu sighed, “I told you that she’s using me!”

“Still! I don’t know if you’re that carefree or you’re just that dumb to let someone use you just like that? I don’t’ even know why I fall in love with a handsome yet a retard person like you?” Tiffany murmured the last sentences while looking down.

Soonkyu knew he can’t be mad for his nerd for so long that he walked to her and hugged her. She cried in his embraces but then hitting him violently on his chest for making her cried.

Soonkyu let her did that until she finally gives up and both of them end up sitting on the couch in enjoying each others’ warmth.

“I’m sorry!” Soonkyu initiated, “I promise you that it won’t happen again.”

Tiffany tilted her head to look at him and uttered an apology too. It was unexpected that Tiffany kissed him on his lips after apologising.

“I love you, Lee Soonkyu,” she said in between the kiss.

They kissed until Tiffany slowly pulled away from him, “Let’s treat your wound.”

Tiffany walked into the kitchen to get some ice-pack and went back to treat him. She applied a bit pressure on the bruise and Soonkyu endure it by biting his lips. Soon after, Tiffany applied some ointment on the bruises to make it heal better.

“I’m sorry too! I didn’t mean to make you mad. I was just planning to make you jealous but never thought that you’ll blow like that,” Tiffany explained.

“It’s alright and thank you,” Soonkyu said while lifting her up and made her sat on his lap.

Tiffany blushed due to the intimacy between them. Months of being together and this is the first time that they’re being this close. It seems like they’re taking it to another base.

Soonkyu stared at her intensely and she looked away while saying, “Can you stop staring at me like that?”

“Nerdy~~,” Soonkyu pouted.

Tiffany smiled upon seeing his pout, “What?”

“Can you turn back to the old self tomorrow? I don’t want to get into trouble anymore,” Soonkyu said still pouting.

Tiffany laughed seeing the dork in front of her but then she nodded indicate that she’ll wear back her nerdy clothes.

“Really? I’ll make it up to you!” Soonkyu said and inched forward to kiss her lips.

They were supposed to share a quick kiss but it turned out to be a passionate kiss that Tiffany wrapped her leg around his waist and her hands went to the back of his head and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. Tiffany moaned when Soonkyu sneakily had his tongue inside and soon, both were releasing each other due to the need of air to recover themselves to breathe.

‘I never thought that we’ll make up to each other after being jealous. I guess I don’t mind being jealous everyday. After all, we’ll have this session to make up to each other’ Soonkyu thought.

“That’s hot!” Soonkyu blurted out earning a slap on his arm.

He smirked at Tiffany who was blushing madly after the kiss and had her head down in embarrassment. She then quickly stood up and said, “I should go home now. It’s late.”

“I’ll accompany you.”

“No need for that, thank you.”

“I accompany you or you’ll have to stay here until tomorrow morning. You choose.”

Tiffany bit her bottom lips before she led Soonkyu accompany back to her apartment.

While they’re on the way back to Tiffany’s apartment, Soonkyu broke the silence, “So, are we official now?”

Tiffany was caught off guard with the question, “Huh?”

“I mean are we a couple now, Nerdy?” he asked again.

Tiffany didn’t answer him and continued to walk until they reached her apartment. Soonkyu thought maybe they’re just gonna be friend with benefit after all. He just bid goodbye and was ready to go when Tiffany back hugged him.

She turned him around and kissed him passionately before pulling herself back and said, “Does that answer you question, Lee Soonkyu?”

He gave off his foolish grin and replied happily, “Yes!”

He was jumping around happily while pumping his fists and Tiffany laughed at the scene and immediately stopping him when he was trying to shout aloud, “Yah! Keep quiet, will you?”

He stopped and still with that foolish smile on his face, “Heeeeeeeee~”

“Wipe off that stupid smile and go home,” Tiffany said and chuckled.

“I’ll be seeing you tomorrow early in the morning!” Soonkyu said and once again, stealing a kiss from her before running away from her to go back home.

’Dork!’

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suffice for you all? Hahaha xD
I won't be posting the next chapter soon since I have exams coming up my way.  
I know~~. It to have exam during Summer while other people are enjoying their vacation. ;~;
I'm sorry >_<"

Anyway, happy reading, readers! ^^,
<3<3