Love is hard sometimes

I love you...but you don´t love me

I dragged myself in the hotel lounge, sat down on one of the black leather couches and ordered a cup of hot chocolate. I had at least expected that I would feel a bit released after my confession but now I felt even more depressed. Quite a long time I was sitting there trying to transform my thoughts into something positive but it was too hard. I was wondering how to go on now. Should I take distance from him at first? Or should I try to fix things so that it would be like before? Lost in my thoughts I didn´t even noticed Kyuhyun was sitting next to me all of a sudden. "Hey! Have you told him already?", he asked curiously and took a sip of my cocoa.  "Yes..."  "What did he say?", he asked and took one more sip. "Not what I would have liked to hear...", I admitted. At the same moment Kyuhyun started coughing and quickly placed the cup on the table again. "Everything alright?", I asked. He only kept coughing. "You know, this is what happens when you constantly drink out of my cup.", I laughed. "Hahaha!", he made only and looked away. I sighed. "I almost think that I´ve worsened everything...", I thought loudly. "Now honestly. What did he say?", Kyuhyun wanted to know. "Not much...blablabla he doesn´t wanna hurt me blablabla he didn´t know I felt like that blablabla he doesn´t wanna lose me because of that.", I summed it up. "Really?", Kyuhyun asked unbelievingly. I nodded. Then he remained silent for a while and we both just stared into space. "I´m sorry...", he said finally. "You can´t help it.", I replied. He stared into nothing. "I was almost sure that he felt the same way for you...", he admitted. I glanced at him from the side. "Really?" He quickly glanced at me and nodded, still concerned. "I guess I was wrong...", he said in a serious tone but it was more like he spoke to himself. I leaned my head on his shoulder until he laid his arm around me.  

 

The days passed and my mood was somehow lost. The weather reflected my mood perfectly: it was raining cats and dogs. Almost every day.