You don´t know anything!

I love you...but you don´t love me

In the late afternoon Sungmin and Kyuhyun both had to go to rehearsal. Sungmin was early but when Donghae, Yesung and Heechul came they still had to wait half an hour for Kyuhyun. When he finally entered the dance studio he only said "Hi." and that´s it. "You´re late!", Heechul let him know. "I´m sorry!", Kyuhyun replied. "That´s all? A reason maybe??!! Where would we be if everyone arrived whenever he wants to, huh?!", Heechul snarled at Kyuhyun. "Kyuhyun, what was going on?", Yesung wanted to know. "I just lost sight of time.. I´m sorry, okay?" Donghae grabbed his water bottle and had a sip while the others looked at Kyuhyun uncomprehendingly. Yesung tried to hide his anger and took his position in the dance group which Kyuhyun finally did as well with a frowned face. "Okay, let´s go on."

But Kyuhyun couldn´t focus a bit. His thoughts were too heavy and the fact that he had to be in the same room together with Sungmin was almost unbearable. In the middle of the song Heechul came at Kyuyhun out of nothing. "Tell me what´s that supposed to be!! Focus on the dance at least if you´re late already!!" He shoved him back as he lost his temper. Donghae barged in between and shoved Heechul back even harder. "What´s wrong with you? Why are you freaking out?!"  "It´s the truth!! He´s the worst dancer anyway...", Heechul mumbled darkly and looked at Kyuhyun over Donghae´s shoulder. Kyuhyun only fixed his t-shirt and took another position. "If you´re in a bad mood you can go too.", he advised Heechul. "Obvisiously your mood isn´t better!", Heechul stated and tried to find a way past Donghae but then he let it be and went back to his place again. "What´s wrong with the two of you?", Sungmin interfered. "Shut up, Sungmin.", Kyuhyun replied shortly without even looking at the elder one. Sungmin starred at him aghast.

"You don´t need to talk to me like that! As a friend you´re really mean, Kyuhyun-ah!"  Kyuhyun turned to Sungmin with a dead serious face. "I am mean? What have I done, huh?" He walked towards him. "You don´t know anything!!", Kyuhyun eventually shouted at him and threw the towel which he was wearing around his neck vigorously on the floor in front of Sungmin´s feet who was visibly startled and opened his eyes wide in shock. "What´s that supossed to mean, huh? You could have tell me that you had a thing for Yoomi-ya!", Sungmin snarled at Kyuhyun akimbo. "Hold on, wait!", Donghae butted in. "Are you...both in love with Yoomi-ya??" He looked at the two squabblers with raised eyebrows.

Kyuhyun gave Sungmin a bitter glare. "Sungmin is only playing with her feelings because he wants attention! You´re an , Sungmin.", he replied. "Excuse me?!", Sungmin uttered. "I bet, you only want to score with her!"  Kyuhyun pointed at Sungmin and shook his head. "That´s not true!", he said.  Sungmin snorted. "Sure. That´s really scraping the barrel now, Kyuhyun. You´re really lousy!"  Kyuhyun´s eyes filled up with tears of pain.  "Why? Because you realized only now you love her? I tell you something! I´m not only since last week in love with Yoomi! But you know, everyone had bet you two will become a couple or that maybe one of you is even already secretly in love with the other one! Really man, me too. It´s true, isn´t it?" Kyuhyun glanced at the others and after a moment everyone nodded and shrugged their shoulders. "I´m not blind, Sungmin. I think I have realized it before you´ve even found out yourself. You´re my best friend and it has always been obvious that she liked you more than me so..."  "But she likes you too, Kyuhyun!", Heechul suddenly chiped in. Apparently he understood now why the maknae had been late. Whatever had happened, he understood it now. "But not this way...", Kyuhyun explained despondently and a teardrop rolled down his cheek. His lips were trembling and only narrowly he could pull himself together.

   

"I held my fire for you !!! And then you rebuff her and I take my chance because I learned - after a long time! - that apparently it wasn´t like that that whole time and YOU ascribe being mean to me??!! I´m sorry, Sungmin, but I really find THIS mean!" He kept staring at his friend while none of the others dared to say something, then he grabed his stuff and without a word he left the studio and walked back to the hotel. Sungmin kept standing there silently, thinking about Kyuhyun´s words until Yesung turned to him with a calm voice. "This is something you have to let her decide...You know that, don´t you?"  Sungmin bit his lip as his eyes filled slowly with tears. He screwed up his eyes and nodded. "I´m not playing with her feelings...", he whispered. Yesung nodded understandingly and clapped Sungmin on the back. "I know."  Donghae and Heechul looked at each other and finally Sungmin also left the studio.