Why are you doing this?

I love you...but you don´t love me

The next day I was having lunch with Henry, Sungmin and Donghae in the dining hall. God, I really loved the buffet here. "When do you have rehearsal today?", Henry asked me. "At 4." He clapped his hands and made a cool gesture towards me. "We see us!", he said happily. I smiled. "Ah, doesn´t Kyuhyun´s sister come today?", Donghae inquired. Sungmin nodded. "Mhm. She has semester break. But I guess she won´t stay very long. As far as I know she´s going to stay at some friends of her nearby and Kyuhyun has rehearsal with me tonight anyway. Hehe." "It´s so sad. This guy has such an amazing voice but no sense of tact at all.", I said deploringly and shook my head. "Don´t be too mean, he really puts his best foot forward.", Sungmin grinned. "I know." I winked at him and stood up to get more food. "Yoomi-ya, could you get me some more fried squid rings please, okay?", Henry shouted and Donghae nodded. "Am I your waiter?", I complained. Henry pouted and I just shook my head. "Yaya, I´m going." But when I reached the buffet the fried squid rings were already gone. Well, bad luck. I put some food on my plate and almost stumbled over the salad buffet. "Oh, I´m sorry-" I almost bumped into someone. The guy turned around and looked at me annoyed. What the... I was paralized. No. Please not. "What are you doing here?", was the first thing that came out of my mouth. "What does it look like, Yoomi-ya? Long time no see.", he stated. Indeed. "No need, Jonghyun.", I replied and wanted to go away but he stopped me. "Hey, why won´t you stay when we meet each other again after a long time?" He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. "What do you want? We´re not together any more.", I reminded him. "Hm..yes..unfortunately..." I looked at him stunned. What was that? Rashly I broke free from him and looked at him furiously. "Seriously? You still don´t let anyone touch you? Aish, you haven´t changed a bit.", he noticed. "Everything alright?" Suddenly Sungmin showed up next to me and looked distrustfully at my ex-boyfriend who only grinned at him. "Yes, everything´s fine.", I said. "Ah yes? Who´s that?", Jonghyun wanted to know with a derogatory gesture towards Sungmin. But before I could say something Sungmin already answered: "Her Boyfriend. Who are you?" Jonghyun frowned and then laughed loudly. "That was a good one, really dude!" "Seriously, leave her alone.", Sungmin repeated and looked at him provokingly. "Nae...I don´t believe you, sorry. I know how desperately this little bunny is looking for love but nobody takes it serious. Oh...." He acted sympathetically and his red hair fell in his face. "Nobody takes you serious.", Sungmin corrected him cooly. "Ey!" Jonghyun made one step towards Sungmin but Sungmin stayed firm and didn´t move one step away from me. "Then show me.", Jonghyun grinned. "Show me you´re her man. Kiss her." "God, you´re so stuck! I don´t have to prove anything to you I-" Within a second Sungmin pulled me close to him, took my face in his hands and kissed me. I swear, I was feeling as if I was melting. My lips seemed to do everything by themselves. He slightly opened my mouth and our nose tips touched as he let the kiss become more and more intensive. I felt dizzy but I couldn´t let go of him and I completely forgot everything around me until I realized the situation I was in right now and I timidly broke away from his seductive lips. Sungmin deeply looked at my eyes as if he suddenly had found something fascinating in it and he still held my face in his hands. "Oh God, get a room! Can´t even watch this!", Jonghyun moaned and finally made away after he let his plate furiously crash into the buffet. But for me and Sungmin it was like he wasn´t there any more. We stood there for a long moment and just starred at each other. It seemed like the world stopped spinning. But finally I was the first one of us to regain consciousness and I fleed out of the dining hall. "Yoomi-ya!" Sungmin shouted behind me and tried to follow me but I was faster. I had to leave. This was going completely wrong. Just when I started to accept that he would never be with me. That wasn´t fair!

I went to my room and let me fall on my bed. I was so angry. He couldn´t do that on purpose, could he? My eyes began to fill with tears. Why...Why?! I should have cuffed him. But unfortunately the kiss had just been amazing! Aish, why was this guy just that perfect in my eyes? In fact he was an idiot! An idiot who could extremely well kiss. And Jonghyun? Hopefully I wouldn´t see him here one more time. There had been reasons why I broke up a long time ago (even though he claims the oppposite that he had been the one who broke up). Sometime I stood up and went to the bathroom to fix my make-up again. In the end I couldn´t stay in my room for the rest of the day,right? And I didn´t want to either. Just because Sungmin suddenly felt like kissing me. it! I´m just going to forget it anyway I thought. And next time I´m really going to slap him.