Where are we going

I love you...but you don´t love me

At half past 6 I was still sitting on my bed wondering what to wear. Was this a date...? Oh no! What was I thinking, What made me think like that at all? Of course not. Why should Cho Kyuhyun ask me for a date? It was simply a date among friends! Okay, no dress then, right? Where would we go? Hm...that was mean. I had no idea. What would he think if I came all dolled up? He would be thinking that I was thinking we had a date! Oh no. Just stop thinking! At the eleventh hour I decided to wear something that was a bit chicer than the way I usually dressed up but not too overdressed. I grabbed my scarf and my bag and went downstairs to the lobby where he was supposed to wait for me. Puh!  I really hoped for him that I would be dressed up suitable to the occasion.

When I spotted him waiting in front of the entrance I examined him from a safe distance. Hm...he was wearing jeans. I couldn´t see what he was wearing above because he was wearing a beige coat over it. The coat was chic. Very much. Oh no, I bet under it he was wearing at least a jacket. With a funny feeling I walked towards him. 

"Hey!", I made myself noticed. "Here I am. And now?" He turned around and smiled. "Hey! Are you ready?", he inquired. "Ah..it depends...", I answered with an anxious look. I just gave this guy credit for many things. Kyuhyun laughed. "Believe me, you´ll love it.", he promised. Then he walked in front, looking back to make sure I´m following him. I did and buttoned up my coat as we went out into the cold night. Well, at least no rain today. We crossed the street and walked a bit until I saw a bus waiting by the roadside.  "Oh oh, that´s ours...", Kyuhyun mumbled next to me and suddenly he took my hand. He started to run with me. "What??", I shouted. Just in time we arrived at the bus stop and my companion didn´t let me any other choice except for getting in this bus. There were practically no people in it but that wasn´t out of ordinary at this time since these buses were going to cities that were all further away and the residents only met each other at some bars nearby. We sat down at two free places in the middle of the bus and I looked at Kyuhyun eagerly. But he only grinned. I pouted and flounced on my seat. "Please tell me where we´re going!", I begged.  "That´s a surprise.", he reminded me, "but you can lean back. The ride is going to last some time."  "Whaat? Hmph..." I sighed annoyed and looked out of the window. Kyuhyun laughed quitely. "Trust me.", he said and put his ear phones in.

The ride wasn´t very exciting but not knowing where you would end up made it a thrilling guessing game. I looked for every road sign for a hint but sometime I losed orientation completely and just leaned back. After more than an hour the bus suddenly became slower and I looked out of the window. On the one side everything was dark but on the other side there was a whole sea of lights. A road. Completely illuminated. At any rate it had to be a bigger town. "Welcome in Gwangju.", Kyuhyun suddenly said. I looked at him in disbelieve. "What? Gwangju? Oh my God..." Now I was really excited. Whatever we would visit there, it would probably be awesome! I didn´t even noticed when the bus already stopped and the driver asked if we wanted to get out. I practically jumped out of the bus. "It´s not far, I promise!",  Kyuhyun announced and showed me the rest of the way. Eventually he stopped in front of a huge, bright building. The walls were decorated with baroque pattern. The exterior facade presented complete elegance and even the big windows were designed classy. The bride glass door allowed a discreet look at the inside... "Here we are." I stood there with my mouth open. He didn´t really want to go in THERE, did he? I bet the people who were in there were all perfectly fitting to the furnishment. And yes, this was a bit frightening to me. "In...there?" I pointed at the marble monster in front of me. He nodded. I gulped.