Give me love

I love you...but you don´t love me

      

 

(Kyuhyun´s lying on his bed listening to "Give my love" by Ed Sheeran;  you can listen to the song here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2QrZcYmfA8  

This song is actually meant to be like a background music for the whole next scene since everyone of the three characters can somehow relate to it)

 

Also you will get to know Yoomi better in this chapter!;)

 

 

Extract of the lyrics (by Ed Sheeran):

 

(...)

And that I´ll fight my corner

Maybe tonight I´ll call ya

After my blood turns into alcohol

No, I just wanna hold ya

 

Give a little time to me, or burn this out

We´ll play hide and seek, to turn this around

All I want is the taste that your lips allow

My, my, my, my, my Give me Love

 

Give me love like never before

´Cause lately I´ve been craving more

And it´s been a while but I stil feel the same

Maybe I should let you go

(...)

 

at the same time somewhere else...

 

I just walked down the aisle when suddenly a man came out of the lift as it opened. He looked tired and also a bit depressed. I almost bumped into him.

"Yoomi..."  Sungmin sighed when he saw me.  "It´s like you´re haunting me, you know that?", he said and smiled weakly.

What did he want to say with that? Did he want me to disappear?  "I...sorry...", I stuttered.

"Ya you should be sorry."  He walked closer to me until I was practically pinned up against the wall by him. "Because the only thing I can think of night and day is you."

When he was standing right in front of me I could smell alcohol. He wasn´t smashed but he was drunk.

"And you know what else? I noticed you look scared. You look scared ever since I´ve told you that I loved you. So instead of avoiding me would you pleease...", You could tell that he was slowly losing patience, "...tell me why. Is it about Kyuhyun-ah? I´ll tell you. Yes, he loves you! So maybe I´m selfish but you don´t know how much I want you." He leaned forward wanting to kiss me but I turned my face away causing him to halt. He walked a few steps backwards. "Shouldn´t talk to you like that when I´m drunk. I´m sorry.", he said as he leaned against his room door trying to unlock it. But then he suddenly almost stumbled so I quickly moved forward to take care of him and we ended up in some kind of hug.  "Don´t go.", he murmured against my neck as I unlocked his door.

 

Sungmin´s POV:

"Is it about Kyuhyun-ah? I´ll tell you. Yes, he loves you! So maybe I´m selfish but you don´t know how much I want you." I leaned forward wanting to kiss her since my whole body went crazy because of her and with the alcohol inside of me it was hard to control. And honestly, I just wanted to...

But she turned her face away. What? Why? No! I took a few steps backwards and leaned against my room door. I was acting like a complete ert. Stop it, Sungmin!  "I´m sorry. Shouldn´t talk to you like that when I´m drunk.", I said and tried to unlock my door. Then I suddenly felt dizzy and stumbled. Yoomi moved forward to hold me and we ended up in some kind of hug. "Don´t go...", I mumbled against her neck as she unlocked my door. Please don´t go, I thought. Somehow I was feeling lonely. I mean, she was leaving me hanging there for days now and she wouldn´t really talk to me let alone answer to my question if she still wanted to be with me. That was days ago. I couldn´t really tell what´s on her mind. But I think noone ever could because Yoomi was hard to read and sometimes very withdrawn. I knew it was because she sometimes felt like she couldn´t trust anyone. She didn´t look like that at all because she could be such a cheerful and funny person but I was her friend and I knew her better than that. But it all had reasons why she´s like that. And I just wanted to be there for her since I felt that something was bothering her. But wait. What if it´s really about Kyuhyun-ah? What if she´s going to tell me that she fell in love with him after I turned her down? Well...I should still be there for her I guess. And I shouldn´t be like that. After all Kyuhyun-ah was my best friend...I should...Yoomi? I heard her breahing strangely against my shoulder as if she was trying hard not to start crying. Probably she was biting her lip. She always did that in order to prevent herself from crying. But then suddenly her body started trembling and she bursted out crying. Then a convulsive sobbing against my shoulder. I pulled her even closer to me and hugged her tightly, her back. After a while I carefully kicked the door open with my ellbow and gently shoved her inside to get some private sphere. 

"You´re right.", she cried as she sat down on my bed. "I´m afraid." I sat down next to her. She looked at me with watery eyes. "I still love you.", she said with a sad smile. Wait. What did you just say? Yoomi! Can you say it again??!  "I wasn´t prepared for all that. I didn´t expect...me to feel that much... And it scares me." I couldn´t believe what I was hearing. I swear my heart was racing like hell and the butterflies in my tummy went absolutely crazy.  "Yoomi-ya...not everyone you love is going to leave you...I´m never gonna leave you. Even if you´d say you didn´t want me I´d still be there for you, okay?...Please believe that!", I said to her.

 

Yoomi´s POV:

 

My father has left me and my mum when I was eight. He´s never come back. But also some close friends of mine who I lost during school time... They had just abandoned me. Sungmin always told me that not everyone´s like that and that I should give people a chance but ever since my childhood it´s hard for me to trust someone. I was also convinced that it had to be my fault that everyone had gone. I always tried not to rely too much on other people and to stay emotionally independent because I´m still afraid that everyone could leave me alone at any time. But this was an impossible task with Sungmin... I still loved him. But he rejected me once already, right?

"I´m never gonna leave you.", he said. Okay... Maybe it was time to let myself fall and...feel again. Our eyes met and all I wanted to do was to kiss him. I kissed him with all the love I had until we lied there and I was hovering above him. When I started to unbuckle his belt he tenderly stopped me and I looked at him in surprise. "Let´s take it slow. I want to do this right." He looked deep into my eyes. And suddenly I felt slightly ashamed. Yeah...he was right...I should take it one step at a time...  "Besides...I´m drunk.", he added.  "Oh really?", I grinned. "I haven´t noticed that at all..."  He smiled and nudged me to the side. I cuddled against him and we lay there silently for a while. "So...we´re dating now?", I asked and my voice sounded somehow surprised.^^ I glanced at him with big eyes and raised eyebrow. Sungmin looked at me with an eager smile.  "Are we?" I smiled diffidently then I kissed him on his lips.  "It´s absolutely fine by me...", I answered. He beamed at me than pulled me even closer to him and kissed me again.

When I woke up a peacefully sleeping Sungmin was lying next to me and I had to smile. I couldn´t help but watching him. His rumpled black hair fell over his forehead and his puppy face was half buried in the cushion. His mouth was slightly open and I could hear him breath silently. He looked beautiful. Suddenly he moved and turned sidewards, pulling the blanket with him. I bet over him and gave him a kiss on his shoulder. "Sungmin-ah...", I whispered as I saw he was slightly awake. "Hmm...", he muttered sleepy. "I have to go...I got a date with Amber." He turned around and propped up on his ellbows. Then he looked around as if he wouldn´t know where he was or what has happened and finally let his head fall back on the cushion with a deep sigh. "I´m sorry...", I said when I saw him pouting and quickly put a kiss on those lovely lips. He opened his eyes in surprise and then blushed. Then he sighed again. "Aah...I will wait for you...", he let me know and giggled. I laughed. "What?! You can´t stay in bed until I´m back! What about Sukira? You can´t leave Ryeowook alone.", I reminded him. "Aaaaah...." He buried his face completely in the blanket. When I wanted to stand up he put away the blanket and pulled me back into the bed kissing me long. When he let my lips go again I smirked. "You don´t really seem that tired to me...", I said. He chuckled. "Really Sungmin...I´m going to be late..." "Okay okay, one last time!", he replied and kissed me again on every possible place as he hugged me tightly. I had to laugh about his cuteness. Finally I stood up and put on my jacket while I was looking for my bag. "Can I call you?", he suddenly asked and smiled diffidently. "You shouldn´t call me when you´re in the middle of broadcast!" What was it with this boy? "Alright...", he pouted. "I´ll do it anyway..keke~" I kissed him one last time and then finally left the room.

 

I ran downstairs and when I had almost already reached the exit I almost stumbled into Kyuhyun. "Oh!", I uttered. He looked at me self-consciously. "Can we talk for a second?", he asked. "Yes...", I said and waited patiently. "About yesterday...I wouldn´t have kissed you if I had known that Sungmin had kissed you just before. I didn´t mean to catch you off-guard.", he explained. I nodded. "Yoomi-ya..." He seemed to be thinking whether saying something or not. But then he bit his lip and suddenly smiled. "If Sungmin doesn´t make you happy I will give him a kick in the arse.", he said with low voice but slightly laughing. I looked at him confused because I was wondering how he could already know that Sungmin and I were dating now...But he left me standing there and shortly afterwards I suddenly noticed a  small drawing on my arm. It was a little bunny and the words "Think of me =)" were written beneath...