Night walk

I love you...but you don´t love me

 

                    

As he was walking through the cool night his thoughts were spinning around wildly. When she had confessed to him he honestly hadn´t have a clue how to react. There had been no doubt that he had really liked Yoomi but at this time he had never felt something like that. Something that could have made him realize his feelings might be bigger than this. Of course such a confession had made him think. And he has been thinking a lot ever since that day and he had thought he could feel how something inside of him had been changing. But he had not be able to define it yet so he had left it for the time being. When her ex had showed up he had just wanted to protect Yoomi. Maybe the kiss had been a bit overexaggerated but...That had been the breaking point. He regreted having rejected her so much. He understood her..what should she think of that? Would she still believe him at all? Give him a second chance? And most importantly....did she still love him at all? Kyuhyun had kissed her. And who knows what else had been going on already between the two of them. Maybe he had forfeited his chance already... Kyuhyun has been in love with her much longer. And he idiot had just been too blind. Serves him right. And yet... He clenched his fist. He wouldn´t simply give up. Not yet.