Wondering why

I love you...but you don´t love me

Sungmin watched her walk away and kept standing where he was for some minutes before he finally went back to the lobby to sit down on a couch in the corner. He grasped through his dark hair and watched absentmindedly the other people. Then he grabbed his mobile phone to take mind off things but when he saw Kyuhyun´s number he decided to call his best friend.

"Hey Minnie.", Kyuhyun´s voice appeared.

"Hey...what are you doing?", Sungmin asked.

"What I´m doing? Ehm..I´m at the studio and practicing the dance moves again, what are you doing?"

"I´m waiting for Eunhyuk-shi, we wanted to go for dinner but he takes an eternity again."

An unabashed laugh from Kyuhyun.

"Everything alright? You sound like something has happened.", the younger one finally noticed.

"Ah, it´s Yoomi-ya...I was standing in the lobby a few minutes ago when I saw her leaving the boxroom and...fixing her blouse."

"Really?? Are you sure it was her?"

"Ne, it was really her. I followed her and tried to talk to her...I told her that she has changed...Aish, I really don´t know what´s that all about!" Sungmin put his hand on his forehead and closed his eyes.

"Hm...maybe she´s on her period.", Kyuhyun laughed.

"That´s not funny, Kyuhyun! I´m really worried...there has to be a reason why she´s like that..."

"Mhm...what about telling her.."

"What?"

"That you´re worried.^^"

Sungmin sighed. ,,She doesn´t even really listen to me..."

"Eh...Sungmin, can I call you later again?"

"Alright. Sorry, I didn´t want to disturb you. Thanks for listening though. See you later."  He rang off, sighed and kept waiting for Eunhyuk.