Save me

I love you...but you don´t love me

Oh God. The whole story became more and more complicated and somehow too much for me. I sat in a bar alone and chugaluged one drink after another. The bartender already gave me some admonishing glares but hey! who cared? Obvisiously there were two guys who had a thing for me and I...stood in between and neither knew what to think of the first one nor of the second one. What was just wrong with them suddenly? And I once thought that I was complicated. Hm. "Hey." I looked next to me. Instantly I grabbed my bag and wanted to go but the guy held me back. The guy who I once almost slept with. "Wait! I know that you didn´t even want that at all. I´m sorry...", he explained and I slowly sat down again unwillingly. "Can I buy you a drink?", he asked friendly. I nodded guardedly. "Hey, you really don´t need to look like that, I´m not going to harm you or anything. You won´t do that as well, will you?", he laughed. "No, I guess not...it was probably just an unfortunate situation.", I replied.  "Let me guess...you wanted to forget about someone?"  I nodded.  "I almost thought so. I´ve often tried that as well." He starred in his shot glass lost in thought. "And everytime you end up here I guess.", he realized with a deploring look. I smiled. "I guess so." A group of men who were sitting in the corner laughed loudly and drew my attention. I sighed, turned back again and took a sip of the cocktail which was bought for me. "Wow, not bad.", I stated. "My sister loves that cocktail.", he laughed. "Puh, but pretty strong.", I added and frowned as a strange feeling spread inside of me. Actually I had a low tolerance of alcohol. I´d better stop now. "By the way I´m Yun...", he said. "I´m..." I screwed up my eyes as he suddenly became totally blurred in front of me. "Uhm..." He looked at me concerned. "Everything alright?", he asked. I touched my head that suddenly started to throb fiercely. "I´m sorry, I think I´ve already had too much. I better go now.", I explained and stood up from my bar stool with shaking legs. When I lost balance he held my shoulders. "Are you sure? I got a room upstairs, I can take you there...", he offered me. "No no, it´s okay, it´s..." I couldn´t see what´s in front of me any more and d my way through the crowd. I proceeded very slowly and it became worse and worse. "What the...Have you mixed something in my drink??!!", I wanted to know as I felt more and more sick and my heart began to race. Suddenly he laughed devilishly. "You little . Did you really think I´d let you go that easily after what you did to me?"  "Urgh!"  I wanted to run away but my body didn´t follow me any more. "You won´t go anywhere no more."  Oh God...roofies...I was lost. This guy could do everything with me, I wouldn´t be able to struggle. He held my arm and pushed me through the crowd towards the stairs that led upstairs. Due to all the people he acted like he was worried about me. "Hey! Where do you want to go?" I heard Sungmin´s voice that seemed far away and I managed to open my eyes again. It was amazing anyway that I was still on my feet.  "I got a room upstairs. She said she wasn´t feeling very well so-" "Okay, you can go now. I don´t think...", Sungmin glared furiously at Yun, "...she wants to go upstairs. Let her go." Yun looked angrily at Sungmin but before he could say one more word he was hit back and fell to the side. Fortunately Sungmin catched me in time. I looked next to me. The clout hasn´t been from Sungmin. "Having little girls on drugs, huh? I´ll give you 3 seconds to take off!" He...Heechul?? Oh God, everything around me was spinning. "Bring her back.", Heechul told Sungmin. The last thing I felt was Sungmin lifting up my legs and carrying me outside in the night.