Moving On

I love you...but you don´t love me

Sungmin really tried to treat me normal but it was pointless. Nonetheless I was happy to have him still around me. I tried not to spend an evening alone and often went out with Donghae oppa and Eunhyuk oppa. And even when I still felt like crying at the end of the day I was hoping that this would also end sometime.

When I got back to the hotel it was already late. I dragged myself to the lift and wanted to go up where my room was but just before the door closed Kyuhyun and Heechul squeezed themselves in. When I saw them both stumbling into the lift and laughing I had to laugh too. Obvisiously they´d just had a lot of fun.

"Heeey, Yoomi! What´s up?!", Heechul laughed. "What´s wrong with you two?", I grinned and frowned. "You won´t believe it! We just were in the dining hall!" Heechul started to jabber excited. "But it´s already closed?" "Ani, we had to go in there! And they actually offer caviar! I tell you...omo!" I chuckled. Yeah, typically. We reached our floor and the door opened. Heechul was still shaking his head in disbelieve and went to his room whistling. With raised eyebrows I watched him going and wanted to say goodnight to Kyuhyun but he unexpectedly went the same direction I had to go. "Uhm...?" He only turned at me smiling. "Come, I´ll accompany you that little bit!"   "Okay." I shrugged my shoulders. "What else have you found there?", I asked curiously as we walked side by side. Kyuhyun grinned.  "Maaany things!" When we finally reached at my room I gave him a hug for goodnight. I just wanted to close the door behind me when he suddenly called my name again. I turned around. He had his mouth open but yet hesitated. "Have you already planned something for tomorrow evening?", he eventually wanted to know. "Uhm...no actually not. Why?" He looked at me and then he looked down the aisle as if he would be thinking again. "Okay...would you...Do you want to go somewhere with me?", he finally asked. When I didn´t aswer fast enough he added: "I want to show you something." I got a little excited. "Why not?" I answered with a smile which he immediately returned. "Tomorrow evening at 7?", he asked. I nodded. "See you tomorrow then."  "Yes...Goodnight!", he said.