Woah!

I love you...but you don´t love me

I changed my clothes and left my room again. Suddenly I met Kyuhyun. "Hey! What are you doing?", he wanted to know. "Nothing special, and you?" He put his hands on his hips and was thinking.  "I´m bored!", he announced frustrated. "Don´t you have rehearsal?", I asked grinning. "Yes, but later."  "Why don´t you go hang out with the others?"  "Well, everyone has something else to do. But hey! We could do something!", he grinned. "Well, I don´t have something to do anyway so...What do you wanna do? But I´m surely not going to play computer games with you!", I warned him. He only laughed devilishly. "Because I´m only going to lose anyway...", I explained crabbily.  "What about watching a film?", he asked. "If I´m allowed to chose one.", I grinned. Kyuhyun made a desperate noise and then looked at me cheekily. "Fine."

When we were in his room I started to look for a good choice in his DVD-collection. Most of the films I had not even watched yet. "Ah! This one!" Kyuhyun looked over my shoulder to see what I had found. "Oh no! What is it with you girls and and all these romances?"  "It´s romantic! But personally thinking it´s so funny because it´s so unrealistic^^"   "Okay okay, put it in. I´m going to lose it otherwise. Next time it´s my turn to chose, you know that, right?" He made himself comfortable on Donghae´s bed which was also used as a sofa for watching TV in this room. "Okay, wait, I bet it´s great!", I said as I lied down next to Kyuhyun.

After a while watching the film I realized that I really loved it and I cuddled into a cushion and everytime something romantic happened I made "Ah!" and "Oh!" noises.  "She´ll leave him anyway.", Kyuhyun revealed indifferently. I looked at him shocked. "Why do you tell me that?" I hit him with the cushion. "Oh, you didn´t know that?", he asked with big eyes. "Aish! You´re silly!" I leaned back and crossed my arms. I wasn´t interested in the film anymore, thanks oppa! But it ended soon anyway and I closed my eyes for one moment as Kyuhyun put the disk out and let himself fall next to me again. He nudged me with his shoulder so that I almost fell over because I wasn´t prepared for that. I opened my eyes and looked at him, a bit laughing. "Whaat?", I asked innocently. He smiled slightly but then there was something strange in his face expression. And suddenly he leaned forward and pressed his lips on mine. I made a surprised noise and jerked back a bit but he followed my face and held my head while he my hair back. I don´t know why but I didn´t really feel like defending against him. Still my confused thoughts were spinning around until the door suddenly opened and we both turned around in shock. "Kyuhyun, Ara is...here." Donghae stood there with a perplex face expression while Kyuhyun´s sister remained in the door frame. He pointed alternating at me and at Kyuhyun. "Did you just...?" He turned to Ara. "You saw it too, didn´t you?" Ara entered the room with a bride smile. "I didn´t know you two were together.", she admitted and looked at us happily.  "You are together?", Donghae asked flabbergasted.  "We...", I stuttered while Kyuhyun stood up and scratched his head in embarrasment.  "Aish, you really have to make out on my bed...", Donghae complained sighing as if he had accepted the fact in no minute and took off his jacket. "Hey wait, but what was it then in the dining hall with Sungmin two hours ago? Man, why do I see everyone kissing Yoomi today??! Can somebody explain it to me?", Donghe kept talking and didn´t even notice Kyuhyun´s look when he mentioned the kiss with Sungmin.  "We did not...it´s really not like that...", I tried to explain but it was pointless. "Oh God! I have to go! Ara, I´m sorry! I´m really happy to see you!", I said. Actually me and Ara were pretty close and good friends but this was no good time to stay...

As I was running downstairs Sungmin suddenly stopped me. Great! Just what I needed. "Yoomi-ya, wait!" I rolled my eyes in annoyment before I turned around and walked towards him. "What do you want, Sungmin? What? I´m really wondering if you do that on purpose! I mean, first you reject me and then - just when I start to accept it - you suddenly kiss me?! What´s that? What is that all? And then suddenly Kyuhyun starts the same thing! Sungmin, I really feel slightly mucked around! What do you think I´m supposed to think of that all, huh?" He looked at me and frowned. "Kyuhyun?", he asked. I moaned and rushed off.