Oh the Agony~ YoungjaexEveryone

B.A.P One Shot Collection Vol. 1 {Discontinued}

Main Pairing: YoungjaexEveryone

Ninja: SunHee Couple and Jieun

Warning: Worried Umma!Youngjae, Reassuring Appa!Yongguk, Sappy Appa!Himchan, Youngjae Addict Appa!Daehyun, Sweet Appa!Jongup, Poor Appa in a Good Way!Zelo

Side Notes: Uri Fluffy Jae Umma is having one of his 5 hubby's child and the SunHee couple and Jieun are kind enough to help Youngjae out

♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~

It was just one of those days when Jae Umma was dragged along by Sunhwa out on a relaxing friendly date to help lessen their pregnant friend's stress. "Come on Youngjae~! you don't want your baby to feel his umma's stress do you?" Sunhwa asked. Youngjae sighed and shook his head and muttered a small "no noona" before placing his hands on his round stomach. Sunhwa smiled and gently dragged him into one of those water spas knowing that Youngjae would really relax more in water. Youngjae smiled back at the shorter, yet, older girl before letting her drag him into one of the locker rooms to get changed.

Kwanghee on the other hand, was currently helping his sister-in-law, Jieun, keep the hyper husbands of Youngjae at bay. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUNG DAEHYUN! STOP MOPING OVER YOUNGJAE'S PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "b-b-but I MISS MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jieun facepalmed at the Youngjae Addict, known as Jung Daehyun, as he kept crying while holding a picture of Youngjae close to his chest.

90f53034c06962fe

"Jieun-ah relax~ it's normal for DaeDork to do that" Yongguk said while leading Jieun to the kitchen, where Kwanghee is currently banging his head on the table while Himchan kept sending Youngjae his usual sappy messages. Jieun's eye twitched and mumbled "Thanks" at Youngjae's reassuring husband before drinking some of the water Yongguk her. Yongguk smiled his reassuring gummy smile before making his way to their poor maknae who is trying to calm the hysteric Daehyun. "Hyung~! realx will ya?! *whack* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HYUNG! DID YOU JUST WHACK ME WITH A ?!" Zelo asked, clearly disgusted, while rubbing his poor head furiously. Daehyun glared at him before hugging the same picture closer to his chest and said "MY PICTURE!" in the most childish voice he could say in. Yongguk chuckled and dragged the pouting Zelo back into his and Himchan's shared room and said "Junhong how about you call Youngie up and see what he's up to?" before handing the hopless maknae his phone and went out to check if Kwanghee was still stable. Zelo's expression quickly brightened and proceeded to call his cute fluffy older wife with the biggest smile on his face.

Youngjae and Sunhwa on the other hand are currently enjoying their relaxing day at the water spa with Youngjae under one of those shower waterfalls with a fussing Sunhwa beside him.

waterfall-spa.jpg

(Just imagine Jae and Sunhwa under the falls in the middle chit chatting) [credits to the owner]

"Noona I said I'm fine~" Youngjae said while his round stomach with one of the baby daddy's child in it. Sunhwa smiled and said "alright~ but please make sure the falls don't put too much pressure on my niece!" Youngjae gave Sunhwa his signature chubby cheeked smile before hugging her "thanks for worrying about me noona~" Sunhwa smiled softly at the soon-to-be-umma and mutterd a small "let's go back to the changing room and switch back to our clothes so we could find more maternity clothes for you" Younjae nodded and allowed Sunhwa to help him get up and kept their hands intertwined while making their way back. Sunhwa caught the malicious stares of some of the staffs at them and narrowed her eyes. Youngjae, being the oblivious wife he is, tilted his head at his bestfriend's action and said "whats up with you narrowing your eyes?" Sunhwa stopped for awhile and turned her head to smile reassuringly at Youngjae and said "Jae why don't you go ahead? I need to settle the bills" Youngjae nodded and walked off to the changing room with his arms wrapped around his un-born baby protectively, gaining more stares by the staff but went unnoticed. After Sunhwa made sure Youngjae was far enough to not hear her voice, her smiling face became darker as she glared at all the staffs and said in the coldest and poisonus tone she could  "yes my dongsaeng is pregnant so what? it's not like you haven't seen anyone pregnant reguardless of the gender" before walking past by the frozen staff members of the spa.

Youngjae on the other hand is currently chirping happily on the phone with his maknae hubby. "Really? wow.. I wonder what other moronic things do you people do when I'm not around" Youngjae scolded playfully with the brightest smile on his face. He heard Zelo chuckle on the other hand and said "well.... Daehyunnie hyu-" "Oh for the love of cheesecakes what is wrong with that other husband of mine?!" Zelo on the other line couldn't help but burts into fits of laughter after the sudden worried/annoyed remark of his ultra cute and fluffy wife. "Well Jae~ he is the most addicted one among us~" Youngjae giggled at his MaknaeAppa's fail seductive tone before saying "yah~ Junhongie~ quit that tone! it doesn't suit your cute maknae image" Zelo chuckled and said "arraso~" before mentioning that Yongguk and Jieun needed help restraining Kwanghee from murdering Daehyun before hanging up. Youngjae kept smiling like an idiot after his conversation with his poor maknae and saw Sunhwa coming in with a dark expression. "We are NEVER coming back to this water spa EVER again" Sunhwa said before helping Youngjae carry his bags and leaving the spa with Youngjae clinging on her free arm. "Noona~" Youngjae said in his 'Aegyo voice-reserved-for-hubbys-and-secret noonas-only' voice. Sunhwa looked at the clingy wife and resisted the urge to pinch the puffy cheeks and give those pouty lips a sisterly peck and said "yes Mrs. Yoo Youngjae?" Youngjae widen his eyes and blushed when he heard Sunhwa addressing him as "Mrs." and said "baegopa~!" Sunhwa smiled and said "arraso~! noona will bake you your favorite banana carrot cheesecake when we get back to the dorms. Is that okay with my fluffy dongsaeng?" Youngjae nodded and immediately dragged her towards the elevator and pressed their flat number while bouncing up and down while keeping his free hand on his belly and his other wrapped around Sunhwa's arm like a child. Sunhwa rolled her eyes at Youngjae's hyper mood and muttered a "Song Jieun I will murder you once we arrive."

Jieun, who is currently being hugged by Yongguk and Kwanghee, suddenly sneezed on the two and muttered a small "sorry" and went to the kitchen to check on Himchan, Daehyun, Zelo and Jongup. Yongguk and Kwanghee's eyes twitched and said "welp! there goes my sanity" before flopping down on the couch. Jieun came back and saw the two used-to-be-sane people sprawled on the couch staring at the wall intently. Jieun sighed and said "if glares could burn a hole, half of the wall would be on fire right now" before picking up her vibrating phone "yeobose-" "YAH! SONG JIEUN! IF I FIND MY FIVE MORONIC HUSBANDS OUT OF HAND I WILL LET SUNHWA DO THE HONORS OF SKINNING YOU ALIVE!!!!!" Jieun had to put the phone away from her ear at a certain distance to avoid getting deaf from Youngjae's sudden shrill nagging voice. 

Upon hearing their wife's voice, the said 5 Moronic Basta-I mean Husbands jumped on poor Jieun into oblivion and said at the same time "YEOBO~!" making the poor girl under them deaf. Youngjae on the other line swung from "threatening umma" to "worried as usual umma" and said "oh~ my poor hubbies~! did Kwanghee and Jieun deprive you guys?" the mentioned people started getting nervous since they know that an overprotective/worried JaeUmma is a scary one. Daehyun, being Daehyun, said "YESH! THEY TRIED TO PRY ME AWAY FROM YOUR PICTURE YOU GAVE ME WHENEVER YOU LEAVE ME!!!!!" the other six looked at him with "Dae, WTF?!" faces and facepalmed hearing Youngjae's answer "Oh~ my poor DaeBaby~! don't worry Sunhwa noona's just-" "YOUNGJAE~!" Daehyun said after flinging himself gently on his wife, who came in after Sunhwa. Sunhwa and the rest, once again, facepalmed at the Youngjae Addict and said "Daehyun off!" before letting Sunhwa and Jieun pry the said guy off. Daehyun lost some warmth and love after being pried off of Youngjae and straight onto the poor maknae's lap, sitting his boney on the poor crotch of Zelo making the maknae squak in pure pain and agony before throwing Daehyun off to roll on the floor in pain. Youngjae giggled and sat on the baby daddy's lap and said "is it me or did Daehyun become more addicted to me ever since he found out I'm having a baby?" Jongup smiled and shrugged before wrapping his arms around his wife's slim waist, and over the round belly and said "the pabo is a sap for ideas involving you with a baby" Youngjae giggled and leaned more onto Jongup's chest and made himself comfortable and said "sometimes I even wonder who's more of a sap between Himchannie and DaeDae" Jongup kissed his wife's cheek before whispering in his ear "I don't know nor do I care since your having my child and I love you more for that fact and I'm thankful that at least our baby is receiving love from her other appas" Youngjae giggled and pecked Jongup on his lips and said "okay I take it back, you~! Moon Jongup are the sweetest and somehow sappy husband I ever had!" Jongup smiled more and kissed Youngjae passionately, yet with a hint of sweetness, and held him and their unborn child close to him. 

The SunHee couple and Jieun awwed at the sweet heartwarming sight between the soon-to-be appa and umma. The other appas glared at the sweet appa and muttered a small "he's our wife also" before getting whacked on the head by Jieun and Sunhwa.

♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~♦♣♥♪~

Me: HELLO MY BEA-*gets gagged with a chicken (courtesy of onew)*

Onew: Don't. even. start

Me: *nods and starts omnomnoming the chicken*

Hyosung: sorry about that guys! uri author-nim is kinda....how should I say this without getting whacked......

Yongguk: Jung Hyunjae is currently not in her right mind as you can see *points at the T-ARA Jiyeon doppleganger who is currently stealing and omnomnoming Daehyun's food making the said person cry at the loss of his precious food*

Sunhwa: so we sincerly apologize for the long wait

Youngjae: *now cradiling baby JongYoung* and I thank her for introducing my first child!!!!!

JongYoung: *looks at you with those big hypnotising baby eyes*

tumblr_ly6x46Lmyb1qd9001o1_400.jpg

(credits to the owner I own nothing but the chapters and the plots)

Jongup: yeahp~ ain't she a cutie?! *nuzzles the baby's chubby cheeks*

Himchan: yeah~ she even got Youngjae's addictive chubby cheeks!!!!!!

Hwayoung and Eunjung: *blocks your view from the baby with height* on behalf of author-nim, we all just want to thank you all subbies~!

Jiyeon: *nods* eung~! please leave your comments down there *points at the comment section below* and tell us what you think of the One Shot~! series so far!

B.A.P: because~ *dances One Shot* ONLY ONE SHOT! ONLY ONE SHOT! BITE DOWN AND GO AGAINST THEM, ONE SHOT! eii~

Key: Subbies and readers, You only have one chance nam sayin?

Yongguk: STOP COPYING ME!!!!*whiney tone*

Me: *rolls eyes* anywho~! I'm Out!*drags you all along with me out of the dorms*