We Got Married?! (JongupxEveryone)

B.A.P One Shot Collection Vol. 1 {Discontinued}

A/N: I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS FOR HPW MANY CENTURIES HAHA XD

 

Special guest: SNSD's KidLeader Taeyeonnie, VIXX, & BTS's maknae Jungkookie :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

||BangUp Ver.||

Jongup scowled as he watched his husband’s retreating form as he sat on the park’s bench. “I can’t believe Yongguk hyung actually forgot his wallet!” Jongup grumbled and stood up. “Stupid Bang Yongguk.” He muttered angrily as he stomped off into the café the two were supposed to have their date in.

When Jongup got inside the warm café, he immediately smiled as the employees welcomed him. “LOOK WHO FINALLY DECIDED TO VISIT!!” A tall man with a huge nose exclaimed, successfully deafening Jongup and probably the other employees. “Would it kill you to not scream every time Jongup or any of our other friends visit the café, Jaehwan-ah?” A cat-like man hissed as he helped poor Jongup settle into his and Yongguk’s usual place. Mr. Big Nose, Jaehwan, snickered and shook his head. “Nope! Sorry Taekwoonie hyung, I’m not Lee Jaehwan if I’m not LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS!!!!” He said, making Taekwoon flinch and glare at his co-worker. Jongup chuckled and shook his head. “How do you even manage to last long here with Jaehwan hyung, Taekwoon hyung?” Taekwoon chuckled and shook his head, “To be honest? I don’t even know. Maybe it’s because—“ “BECAUSE HE’S FOREVER TIED DOWN TO ME!” A tanned male exclaimed as he exited the kitchen with a very diva-like smile. Taekwoon groaned and made his way to the restroom, locking the door before the tanned male could even follow him in. Jongup laughed and clutched his stomach at the two. “Oh my god! Hakyeon hyung, are you seriously still being that overly clingy boyfriend of Taekwoon hyung?” Jongup said in between his laughter. “THAT AHJUMMA IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!” A muffled voice said, causing Jongup and the other employees but Hakyeon more laughter. Hakyeon made his famous stank face at that and quickly made his way to the restroom and banged on the door with his fists, shouting something Jongup could never care about.

Just when another employee was about to engage a conversation with Jongup, Yongguk came into the café with an annoyed and helpless expression. “Jongup, please get this annoying brother of yours off my back!” Yongguk pleaded as he tried to get a giant teenager off of his back. Jongup snorted and snatched Taekwoon’s cleaning rag before pitching it at his younger brother. “OUCH! WHAT THE HECK?!” The teen screeched as he let go of Yongguk’s shoulders and falling unceremoniously on the floor, his serving as the landing pad. “Why were you even riding on my husband’s back in the first place anyway, Jungkook?” Jongup asked with a raised brow as he helped his younger brother up. “Actually, the brat randomly jumped on my back before I entered the café.” Yongguk said as he took a gulp of his hot chocolate, burning his tongue in the process. “AH ! THAT’S HOT!” Yongguk said. “Well, that is hot chocolate.” A pretty boy said as he wiped the windows. Yongguk rolled his eyes at the sass and ignored him. “Oh~! LEE HONGBIN JUST GOT IGNORED!!” Jaehwan said, earning a smack at the back of his head by none other than Taekwoon. “I swear, Wonshik will have to find a new husband once I castrate you before burying you somewhere in the outskirts of Seoul.” Taekwoon grumbled as he helped Hakyeon with the special menu board. Jaehwan pouted at that while the others just chuckled. “Why don’t you ever hit or threaten Hakyeon hyung? He bothers you more than I do!” Taekwoon rolled his eyes and raised his left hand, showing the obvious golden wedding ring identical to Hakyeon’s. Jaehwan gawked at the rings, making the barista beside him push his jaw back up to close his mouth. “Honey, close your mouth. Flies might nest in them. Oh, and I really can’t believe that it took so long to realize our café owner and café manager are married.” The barista said. “See? Even Wonshik, whom we all know and love is oh so lazy and stupid, noticed.” Hakyeon said. Wonshik glared at his boss before throwing a tower of large sized paper cups at the café owner’s head.

 

Meanwhile, Jongup and his husband just enjoyed their coffee date and ignored their friends’s usual bickering.

“Hey, Happy Anniversary.” Yongguk said as he held his wife’s hand on the table. Jongup smiled and blushed a bit. “Happy Anniversary to you too, hyung.” Yongguk smiled and gently pulled his wife over and kissed the younger sweetly. Jongup smiled and blushed more as he kissed his husband back sweetly.

The café employees, aka their best friends, smiled at the lovely married couple in front of them and hugged their respective partners to them. Hongbin smiled and hugged his lovely mop, Jungkook hugged the cash register, Taekwoon hugged Hakyeon, Wonshik hugged Jaehwan.

 

 

 

 

||HimUp Ver.||

Himchan smiled as he watched his wife from the counter he’s currently leaning on. His co-worker, Sanghyuk, rolled his eyes at his hyung before whacking the elder’s head with a wad of cash he was currently counting. Himchan winced at the surprisingly strong impact and turned to glare at the maknae employee of the cat café. “What.” Himchan said, eye narrowing in dangerous slits. Sanghyuk rolled his eyes and gestured to their boss staring at Himchan. Himchan followed to where the younger was staring at and felt his soul fly away. Jongup stood in front his husband with both hands on his hips and a very disapproving expression. “We may be married, but seriously hyung? You aren’t even on counter duty!” Jongup said. Himchan gave the younger a confused expression, earning a face palm from his wife and Sanghyuk. “You’re supposed to be helping Tae—“ “YAH! KIM HIMCHAN! WHERE THE HELL ARE YO—I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!” A petite, yet dangerous, young woman growled as she stomped towards the now shaking Himchan. “Taeyeon noona with grooming the cats…..oh well.” Jongup finished quietly as he watched his husband get whacked by--what he could guess as a cat shampoo bottle, in pure amusement. “YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I HAD A HARD TIME GROOMING FIFTEEN CATS WITH TAEKWOON AND DAEHYUN! FIFTEEN CATS, HIMCHAN! FIFTEEN SPAWNS OF THE DEMON!!!!!!” Taeyeon shouted as she made sure to whack the moron extra hard with every word. Himchan whimpered as he tried to block the rage, which is Kim Taeyeon and her cat shampoo bottle, from further knocking him into idiocy. “OW!!! OKAY, OKAY!!!!!! I’M SORRY!!! SHEESH!!! QUIT HIT—OUCH!!!!!!!” Himchan whined as Taeyeon whacked him in the eye. Taeyeon stopped and smiled evilly at her work. “I’m okay now!” The small woman turned around and made her way back to the grooming area with a bright smile and aura. Jongup smiled and shook his head at his older cousin. “I swear, I sometimes wonder if noona will ever have a boyfriend.” Jongup wondered. Himchan groaned and threw himself at his wife. “I doubt your feral cousin would even last with a guy without tearing him into shreds and feeding what’s left of the poor human to the cats here for dinner.” The older of the two grumbled. Jongup laughed and patted his husband’s head.

After calming his husband down, Jongup decided to put Himchan on serving duty in order to save what’s left of his husband from his overly violent cousin. “And I repeat, don’t serve anything to Daehyun hyung, Jaehwan hyung and Hakyeon hyung. Okay?” Jongup demanded as he stared down at his three hyper hyungs. Himchan chuckled and kissed his wife’s cheek. “Yes, Honey. I understand. No sweets or food for the three idiots.” Himchan said. Jongup smiled and hugged his husband before leaving for his meeting.

 

“PLEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE~?” A very annoying ahjumma-like co-worker of Himchan begged as he hugged the slightly older’s legs. Himchan groaned and shook his leg in high hopes to get the annoying leech of an ahjumma off his leg. “NO! AND EVEN IF JONGUP TOLD ME IT’S ALRIGHT TO SERVE YOU THREE MORONS, I AM NOT LETTIING ANY OF YOU NEAR THE FOOD AND TURN THIS CAT CAFÉ INTO A DISASTER, CHA HAKYEON!” Himchan growled as he fell into the new litter box, face first. Hakyeon’s eyes widened as he felt a dark aura surrounding him, making the tanned male scamper off to bother his fiancé. Himchan allowed the cloud of darkness and despair float above his head as he pulled himself back to his feet, some of the cat litter in his hair and collar, before calmly making his way to the changing room to fix himself.

 

 

“I will not hesitate to castrate your husband if you don’t stop bothering me, Lee Jaehwan.” Himchan threatened as he served Taeyeon and Sanghyuk’s late lunch. “You better give up, Jaehwan-ah.” Taeyeon said without looking at the desperately hungry barista. “B-but, Noona!!!” Jaehwan whined. Himchan ignored the barista and went off to find the barista’s wife, Hongbin.

“Please leash your husband. He’s starting to get on my nerves.” Himchan pleaded the younger barista. Hongbin chuckled and shook his head. “Sorry, Himchannie hyung. Jaehwan is just that impossible.” Himchan groaned and let his head drop on the marble counter and banged his head for a period of time, making Hongbin and his other co-barista Youngjae watch the boss’s husband with pity.

 

 

 

“I WILL END YOU, JUNG DAEHYUN!!!” Himchan roared as he chased after the cheesecake theif. Daehyun happily ran away while stuffing his face with the mini cheesecakes he stole while Himchan was banging his head on the counter. Taekwoon, Daehyun’s older brother and the café’s assistant manager, sighed and walked away. “I NOW AM AN ONLY CHILD AND I DON’T KNOW A JUNG DAEHYUN!” The assistant manager hollered as he threw his arms up, completely done with his dongsaeng’s stupidity. Hakyeon pulled his fiancé into a comforting embrace, only for Taekwoon to push the slightly older man’s face away before he could even get hugged. Hakyeon didn’t mind it and just yanked Taekwoon towards him and hugged the slighter younger man tight.

Himchan ended sitting on Daehyun with a murderous expression as he choked the younger like how he would assault a rubber chicken. “YOU LITTLE PIECE OF !!!” Himchan screeched. Daehyun laughed as he enjoyed his hyung stressing out. Youngjae, Hongbin and Jaehwan’s co-barista and Daehyun’s boyfriend, shook his head at Daehyun and started repenting on whatever he did to deserve an idiotic boyfriend. Hongbin chuckled and patted his fellow barista’s back, knowing exactly how the younger feels.

 

To say that Jongup is surprise is an understatement when he returned to his café for closing time along with his brothers Yongguk, Wonshik and Junhong, seeing random items on the most random places, his husband knocked out on the floor with kittens surrounding him and on top of him, VIXX Team cleaning up one half of the café while the remaining of the B.A.P team with the help of Taeyeon cleaning the other half. “Woah. Did a hurricane visit?” Yongguk said. Junhong’s jaw dropped at his favorite place. “Wha-wha……….” Junhong sobbed in Yongguk’s arm. Yongguk and Jongup patted the maknae’s head. “I must say….. I might have to fire all of you.” Jongup said. All the employees looked at their boss in alarm, Himchan shooting up from his sleepy state and staring at his wife with wide eyes, Taekwoon dropping the bucket of dirty water on Hakyeon and Daehyun, Jaehwan burning his hand on the steamer, Hongbin and Youngjae dropping their cleaning rags, and Taeyeon accidentally stepping on one of the cats’ tail. “Please tell me you aren’t serious, Jongup!” Taeyeon pleaded, seeing she’s the only one who’s sane enough to ask. Jongup just stared with an expressionless face. “By all, I mean my husband. Honey, you are banned from this café starting tomorrow.” Jongup said before turning around and leaving the shocked friends and family in the café. Himchan blinked before fainting.

 

 

||DaeUp Ver.||

Jongup and Daehyun stared at their employees at their Cheesecake Café in full amusement. Their Café Managers, Bang Yongguk and Cha Hakyeon, were currently trying to keep their Pastry Chef, Jung Taekwoon, from murdering their Baristas, Lee Jaehwan  and Kim Himchan. “LEMME GO! I SAID LEMME GO! THAT LITTLE PIECE OF NEEDS TO BE CASTRATED NOW!!!” Taekwoon roared, face turning red from anger. Yongguk and Hakyeon looked at each other before shrugging and letting their Pastry Chef jump at the unsuspecting barista. Jaehwan let out a dinosaur-like screech as Taekwoon tackled him to the floor. “YOU BASTARD!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU DEFY ME!!?” Taekwoon said as he started beating the poor barista with a whisk. “OWW! OWW! WHAT DID I DO?! AND WHY ONLY ME?! HIMCHAN HYUNG STARTED IT!!!” Jaehwan shrieked as the cream covered whisk came in contact with his fringe and face. Jongup looked at his husband with a raised brow. “Don’t look at me like that! Taekwoonie hyung may be my older brother, but he never tells me anything!” Daehyun said in defense. Jongup rolled his eyes and told his husband to call their night shift employees over to cover for Taekwoon and Jaehwan. Daehyun chuckled and did as told.

 

After two more hours, the two night shift employees stared at Taekwoon and Jaehwan. “How long have those two been arguing?” The night shift Pastry Chef, Han Sanghyuk, asked. The married couple shrugged as they helped Yongguk and Hakyeon clean the tables along with the other night shift employees who arrived early. “What were they even fighting about?” Lee Hongbin, Jaehwan’s counterpart, asked. “Something about Himchannie and Jaehwannie sneaking into the kitchen and stealing from the batches of cookies Taekwoon made.” Hakyeon said. Sanghyuk and Hongbin looked at their usually calm and collected Taekwoon hyung in pure disbelief. “Are you sure that’s all to it?” Sanghyuk asked as he and Hongbin slowly backed away in their bosses’ direction. “Yeap. That’s it. Although Taekwoon did mention something about the two idiots ruining something.” Yongguk said as he helped Himchan’s counterpart, Kim Wonshik, wipe the windows. Hongbin’s and Sanghyuk’s jaws dropped at that. “Hey, don’t be too surprised. Taekwoon hyung’s been like that ever since he caught Junhong sneak in the Pantry and eating the reserved batches of muffins and cookies.” Their cashier, Yoo Youngjae, said as he counted the earnings from the first half. Hongbin and Sanghyuk gawked at their cashier before turning their attention to Taekwoon and Jaehwan, who are still on the floor arguing like cats.

 

“I think Junhong broke Taekwoon hyung.” Jongup said he and his husband watched the night shift employees keep the raging Pastry Chef away from Yongguk’s son, Choi Junhong. Daehyun chuckled and kissed his wife’s cheek. “Well, can’t deny that fact. But I think my brother broke when he found out you could conceive and expecting.” Daehyun said as he affectionately caressed his wife’s growing bump. Jongup smiled and leaned his head on his husband’s shoulder. “But that still doesn’t explain why your brother was so……violent?” Daehyun chuckled and shook his head. “I will never understand my hyung.”

 

 

 

 

||YoungUp Ver.||

“No. Absolutely not!” Youngjae said as he stared holes in his sister-in-law’s eyes, rage slowly building up in him. Hakyeon scoffed at her dongsaeng’s husband and pushed pass him, leaving her own husband face with Youngjae. Wonshik chuckled nervously.  “I’m sorry about Hakyeon noona, Youngjae-ah.” Wonshik said as Youngjae lead the older male into the kitchen. “Can’t blame you for that, hyung. Jonguppie is nearing his due date, so I can’t really tell Hakyeon noona to back off and leave him alone for a while.” Youngjae said as he handed Wonshik a cup of coffee. Wonshik took the cup and thanked the younger.

 

{With Jongup}

“Noona, please.” Jongup whined as his older sister fussed over him. “I’m pregnant, not dying.” Jongup growled, losing his patience with his sister. Hakyeon stopped what she was doing and looked down. “Sorry, Guppie. It’s just….” Hakyeon sighed as she was pulled into a hug. Jongup nodded and apologized. “No, I should be the one apologizing.” Jongup said as his sister’s condition raised up his brain. “I’m just a bit jealous that you and Youngjae could have your own family.” Hakyeon said. Jongup sighed and kissed the top of Hakyeon’s head. “Noona, you and Wonshik hyung could always adopt!” Jongup said softly. Hakyeon shook her head. “No. I want our first child to be made from mine and Wonshik’s love.” Hakyeon said, voice cracking as she cried on her brother’s shoulder. Jongup said nothing and comforted his sister.

 

 

Two years later, Youngjae and Jongup finally had a baby boy named Yoo Jongyoung. To say the parents of a year and a half is happy is a huge understatement as they showered their baby boy with love and affection, with Youngjae being the best appa he could be by playing with his son and taking over for his wife when the younger is either tired from work or away; and Jongup being the best umma by being the overly protective umma whenever he and his son go out for either Jongyoung’s play date with his sister’s son and daughter, Sanghyuk and Hongbin or to visit the child-friendly pet café his sister’s best friend owns.

Another reason the parents of Yoo Jongyoung are happy is because Jongup’s sister, Hakyeon, finally got pregnant and gave birth a year ago to the twins Hongbin and Sanghyuk. Jongup and Youngjae were almost flying to their sister’s hospital ward that year with their year old son in Jongup’s arms when the news came out.

 

 

Now the Yoo family happily joined the Kim family along with the Jung family as well in a simple family hangout. Jongup and Youngjae chatted with the Jung family’s parents, Jung Taekwoon and Lee Jaehwan, as Hakyeon and Wonshik watched over each family’s children. “It’s finally nice seeing Hakyeon noona smiling whenever she’s around children.” Jaehwan said as she leaned her head on her husband’s shoulder and watched Hakyeon smiling with her own twins playing with their mother’s hair. Jongup nodded and smiled. “I was worried that noona and Wonshik hyung might fight over that problem, but knowing my noona she won’t give up.” Jaehwan and Taekwoon agreed. “And look where that determination got them now, parents of the cutest twins I have ever seen!” Jaehwan squealed as Hongbin and her father, Wonshik, made their way to greet the aunties and uncles. Taekwoon automatically held the maknae princess in his arms as he and his wife fawned over the pretty toddler. Jongup smiled as he felt his husband wrap an arm around his shoulder. Youngjae smiled wider and watch his son play with Sanghyuk, Junhong and Daehyun. “Isn’t it nice seeing Jongyoungie open up to people?” Youngjae said. Jongup hummed in agreement.

 

Who knew Jongup and Youngjae would be this happy?

 

 

 

 

||JongLo Ver.||

Junhong smiled as he held a framed picture of his and his wife’s wedding, feeling tears threatening to fall from his eyes. “How long has it been, Jongie noona?” Junhong whispered as he lets the tears fall freely from his eyes and onto the glass frame.

 

 

Seven Years Earlier

Junhong smiled as he let his wife’s older brother fix his hair. “Someone’s very excited.” Jongup’s elder brother teased as he styled Junhong’s hair. Junhong laughed nervously and nodded slightly. “And nervous. Excited and nervous. How did you feel when you got married, Taekwoon hyung?” Taekwoon chuckled and shook his head. “This is embarrassing, but compared to you…. I was a complete wreck. I nearly punched Yongguk.” Junhong laughed at that. “Seriously? What did my hyung say?” Before Taekwoon could reply, Junhong’s older brother came in. “I told him that his wife to be wouldn’t like what he might’ve done to me.” Yongguk said. Taekwoon laughed lightly before patting Junhong’s back. “And you’re done!” Junhong smiled and stood up before hugging the life out of his brother in law. “Thanks for helping me out, Taekwoon hyung.” Taekwoon smiled. “No problem! I rather you have this simple hairstyle than Yongguk ruining it and turning you into me when I got married to Hongbinnie.” Yongguk scoffed and was about to reply when a beautiful woman came into the room with a huge smile. “I came bearing the news that Junhong needs to get his in front of the altar in five!” Junhong smiled and hugged the shorter woman. “And my shall be in front of the altar once Jaehwan hyung arrives with the rings. Hello to you too, Hongbin noona!” Junhong smiled. Hongbin smiled and gave the younger a pat on the back. “Jaehwan oppa is already somewhere out the altar and he’s freaking out.” Junhong, Yongguk and Taekwoon chuckled at that. “Of course. Jaehwan never changes!” Taekwoon said as he took his wife in his arms. Hongbin giggled and slapped her husband’s shoulder. “Yah, Jung Taekwoon! Release me or Jongup will have my head!” Hongbin snapped. Taekwoon chuckled and released his wife. Junhong smiled at the older married couple before he left the room with his older brother.

 

 

 

“Do you, Choi Junhong, promise to love and care for your wife in sickness and in health; ‘Till death do you part?” The official asked. Junhong smiled and nodded, “I do.” “And do you, Moon Jongup, promise to be by your husband’s side; nurture him and your future children in sickness and in health, ‘Till death do you both part?” Jongup smiled and let a tear fall. “I do.” The official smiled warmly. “My dear brothers and sisters, witnesses of this wonderful event. If there is anyone who opposes to this lovely couple’s vows and wedding, please stand up and state the reason why before the bride and groom, along with their witnesses sign the marriage certificate and seal their vows and marriage.” The official said, looking around. Junhong and Jongup prayed there won’t be anyone, only to have their hopes crushed as one man stood up, looking completely wasted. “YEAH! I HAVE AN OBJECTION TO THIS POOR EXCUSE OF A WEDDING!” The man said. Taekwoon gasped as he and Jaehwan held a fuming Yongguk back. “WHO IN THE NAME OF THE DEVIL’S SPAWN ARE YOU?!” Yongguk roared. Junhong hugged Jongup close as he watched the unwanted scene unfold. The wasted man smirked as he drunkenly made his way towards the front of the altar. Hongbin growled and blocked the way with her arms spread out and a killer glare. “Listen, bub. You better leave this place and never show up to any of us! Or else, you’ll regret crashing my sister in law’s wedding!” The man didn’t seem fazed with Hongbin’s threat and staggered past the obviously smaller female and towards the couple to be wed. ‘Bad idea’ Jongup and Junhong thought as Hongbin personally dragged the drunkard out of the ceremony place with zero s given as her sparking pumps were left from where she stood. “YAH! LET GO OF ME!!!!!!!!!! JONGUP IS MINE!!!!!!!!!! MINE ONLY!!!!!!!!” Jongup shook in fear, making Junhong hug her closer. The fed up Hongbin rolled her eyes and literally kicked the weirdo out. “I WARNED YOU, YOU BASTARD!” She shouted before turning around and calmly walking back to her place and wearing her shoes, as if she didn’t just dragged a man who was almost three heads taller than her and kicked the guy’s out of the event. Hongbin smiled at the official and the others who were still staring at her with wide eyes. “Let’s not prolong the ceremony! My younger sister wants to get married already!” Hongbin told the official sweetly.

 

And thus, the ceremony continued and Choi Junhong is the proud husband of Moon Jongup

 

 

 

 

For now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Years Later (Junhee-5 years old)

Taekwoon and Hongbin held Junhee, Junhong and Jongup’s only daughter, as they waited for Junhee’s father to come out of the ICU. “U-uncle Taekoon, where’s umma and appa? I miss them.” Junhee said softly as tears streamed down her face. Taekwoon looked down at the child in his and his wife’s embrace and felt his heart breaking more than it already is. “Soon, Junhee-yah.” Taekwoon said softly as Junhee clutched on his and Hongbin’s arms. “I really miss them, Uncle Taekoon. Aunty Kongie, can’t you go inside and ask those people in white jackets to let umma or appa out? Just for a while!” Junhee pleaded to her guardians with her teary doe eyes staring at the couple. Hongbin smiled weakly as she choked a bit on her tears. “Mian, Junnie-ah. Aunty can’t do that. Neither can Uncle Taekwoon.” Hongbin said as she cried silently. Junhee didn’t care anymore and just sobbed. Taekwoon and Hongbin cried silently with their niece and held the child closer to them. “Come on you two, don’t give up on Junhee!” Taekwoon said soft enough for the child not to hear as he stared at the ICU doors. Hongbin cried a bit more upon hearing her husband’s words. “They’ll be alright, Woon-ah. Those two will never leave their precious angel behind.” Hongbin said softly as she took the sleeping Junhee from her husband’s arms. “I’ll take Junhee to our home. She’ll be more comfortable there and probably stop worrying about the two.” Hongbin suggested as she held the child in her embrace. Taekwoon nodded and kissed his wife’s forehead before handing her the keys to their car. “Could you tell Daehyun and Youngjae to come over? I’m sure they won’t mind watching over Junhee incase you’d want to come back and stay here with me once the two come out of the ICU.” Taekwoon said. Hongbin smiled and nodded. “I’ll call your brother as soon as Junhee and I get home.”

 

 

“So what exactly happened to Junhong and Jongup?” Daehyun, Jongup and Taekwoon’s brother, asked as he watched Junhee sleep from the married couple’s bedroom door. Hongbin sighed and willed herself not to cry as she told her brother in law about the accident Junhong and Jongup got into when they were on the way to pick Junhee up from the pre-school she attends. Daehyun nodded and wiped his tears away before going over and hugging his sister in law. “I’ll watch over Junhee. Go back to the hospital and stay with Taekwoon hyung. Call me if something happens.” Hongbin nodded and hugged her brother in law before leaving. Daehyun sighed and laid down beside his niece and hugged the child. “Don’t worry, Junhee. You’ll see your umma and appa soon!” Daehyun said softly, as to not wake the child up, and Junhee’s hair softly.

 

Little did the lovely angel know that it was only her appa that she’d see weeks later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“UMMA!!!!!” Junhee cried as she saw her umma laying in the golden casket. Junhong held his daughter close to his chest and rubbed the little girl’s back. “Shh… Junhee -ah, it’s alright. Appa’s here.” Junhong said as he cried silently. Junhee hiccupped and buried her face in her appa’s chest. “Appa, tell umma to wake up! Please!” Junhong felt weak at his daughter’s request and mad his way towards his and Jongup’s family. Junhee cried harder when she saw her umma’s casket getting farther away from her sight. “NO! NO! NO! UMMA!!! APPA, WE NEED TO GO BACK TO UMMA SO SHE CAN WAKE UP!!” Junhee cried as Junhong sat down beside Yongguk and his wife, Hakyeon. “Junhee, remember I told you that umma is asleep and will wake up in a special place?” Junhong said, voice cracking as he chokes on his tears. Junhee nodded sadly. “Yes, Appa. You also told me that once umma wakes up in that place, she’ll be watching us with a smile.” Junhee answered softly. Junhong broke and hugged his daughter as he silently cried. Yongguk, Hakyeon, Taekwoon, Hongbin, Daehyun and Youngjae teared up as well. Hakyeon wiped her tears and stood up to see her best friend’s eternal sleeping figure, Yongguk and the others following closely behind to leave the father and daughter for alone comfort.

 

 

 

 

 

Present Year, 10 Years after Jongup’s Death

“Uncle Juong?” A small voice said. Junhong placed the picture down and turned around and smiled. “Yeonguk-ah, come here.” Junhong said fondly as his youngest nephew giggled and ran into his awaiting arms. “Uncle, who’s that?” Yeonguk asked as he pointed at Jongup’s solo wedding picture. Junhong smiled, “That’s your Junhee noona’s umma, Choi Jongup.” Yeonguk nodded as his eyes widened. “Oh yeah, yeah! She looks like Junhee noona!! Both are pretty, Uncle Juong!!” The little boy exclaimed as he clapped his hands. Junhong smiled and nodded. “They do, don’t they?” Yeonguk nodded happily before asking his uncle to bring him downstairs, where his favorite Junhee noona’s party is currently being prepared. Junhong nodded and gave the picture one last smle and went out of the bedroom.

 

“Happy birthday, Junnie-yah!” Junhong greeted as he hugged his daughter. “Thank you, appa!” Junhee smiled as she hugged her father. “I can’t believe my baby girl’s turning into a young lady soon!!” Junhong cried dramatically, making Junhee and the rest of their family laugh at his drama. “Aigoo, appa! I’ll always be the little girl you love!! Even if I’m close to entering the college life!” Junhee said as she hugged her appa tighter. Junhong felt like crying and didn’t hesitate to do so, making Junhee roll her eyes at her overly dramatic father. “Dad, really?” Junhong chuckled and wiped his tears away. “What? Can’t a father cry tears of joy, seeing his own daughter grow up into a woman he’s raising her to be and that’s after realizing that you’re really becoming one true young lady?” Junhee smiled at her dad before leaning up a bit to place a sweet kiss on his cheek. “I love you, appa!” Junhee said before going off to bother her uncle Taekwoon and uncle Yongguk. Junhong chuckled and rubbed his wedding ring. ‘She’s becoming more like you each day, Jongup-ah.’

 

 

Somewhere from above, Jongup smiled as she watch her husband and daughter. “She definitely is, Junghongie-ah.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HELLO!!!!! I AM BAEK AFTER HOW MANY HALF-LIFE (hahahahahha sorry :P)

 

I hope you guys liked this update! I will do my best to update my two stories and my new incoming story!!!!!!!!

 

 

Saranghae :3

Jung Hyunjae heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh