Youngjae Pabo! (BangJae)

B.A.P One Shot Collection Vol. 1 {Discontinued}

Bang Yongguk wondered if he made the right decision to agree with this best friend’s suggestion to make his crush jealous and come running to him. “Himchan, I change my mind. I don’t want to do this anymore.” Yongguk said as he tried to break free from Himchan’s death grip on his wrist as he drags Yongguk towards their other classmate, Jung Daehyun. “Oh hush, Bbang-ah! You already agreed to it and Daehyun already has a plan! You better thank me for knowing that Daehyun is Youngjae’s best friend!” Himchan said loudly, making Yongguk slap a hand over the pretty boy’s mouth with a panicked expression. “Shh! He might hear!!” Yongguk exclaimed, frantically looking around for any signs of Youngjae. Himchan his best friend’s hand and smirked when Yongguk withdrew his hand and shot him the most disgusted expression ever. “That was disgusting – you are disgusting!” Yongguk whined as he wiped his germ-infected hand on Himchan’s school jacket. Himchan laughed and gave a pat on Yongguk’s head. “Aigoo~! Why are you so cute, Gukkie-ah?” The two heard their Busan classmate say as he neared them with a huge smile on his face. Yongguk blushed while Himchan laughed. “I’m not cute!” Yongguk said, cheeks turning redder when Daehyun caressed it with the back of his hand gently. “Shh, just play along. Youngjae’s behind me.” Daehyun whispered with a smile. Yongguk’s eyes flickered up and caught a glimpse of the fluffy one. “Are you sure this is a good idea? I don’t wa—mmph!” Yongguk’s eyes widened when Daehyun pulled him down for a kiss. “Just follow my lead, don’t worry about Youngjae. He likes you, but is too much of a pabo to realize it.” Daehyun whispered against Yongguk’s lips before capturing them once more. Yongguk blinked before kissing the younger male back after much hesitation. Himchan whistled as he threw an arm around Youngjae’s shoulders, the latter feeling his blood boil at his best friend kissing the lips he should be kissing. ‘What the hell, Yoo Youngjae?! Get a grip of yourself!!’ Youngjae scolded himself, only to give into the jealousy bubbling in his chest.

Once Daehyun broke the kiss, we chuckled at the flushed expression of Yongguk. “You’re so cute, hyung!” Daehyun said as he pinched the elder’s cheek. Yongguk sneered and slapped the hand away from his cheek. “Don’t pinch my cheeks, you good for nothing Busan Wonbin!” Yongguk whined as he rubbed his aching cheek. Daehyun laughed and hugged the elder. “Sorry, hyung. Your expression was too cute.” Daehyun whispered. Yongguk rolled his eyes before gently pushing Daehyun away. “Alright, whatever. You’re being too touchy.” Yongguk grumbled before slapping Himchan on the arm harder than he intended to. “OUCH! YAH, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!” Himchan whined as he rubbed his aching arm. “That’s for your suggestion.” Yongguk said before shoving his back in Daehyun’s arms. “We’re going to the café nearby.” The eldest said before dragging a slightly disoriented Daehyun by the younger’s school jacket.

 

“Why are we here, hyung?” Daehyun said as he munched on his cheesecake. Yongguk rolled his eyes at his cheesecake loving dongsaeng, “Because I can’t stay in the same area with a nuisance named Kim Himchan and your best friend staring at me!” Yongguk said, his voice getting softer as the heat rushes to his face once more. Daehyun smiled at his hyungs cuteness and gently pinched the elder’s cheeks. “Hyung, stop being so cute! I might fall for you!” The Busan Wonbin said playfully. Yongguk looked up at the younger with disgust. “No! You’re as bad as Himchan!! Plus, aren’t you and that new girl a thing?” Yongguk said. Daehyun blushed and shook his head. “We aren’t together. The new girl is actually my cousin. Her name is Jung Taekwoon, she’s in the soccer team and the night shift assistant manager in this café.” Daehyun said, taking a sip of his Latte. Yongguk nodded, only to choke on his coffee. Daehyun panicked and quickly requested for water. “Hyung, you alright?!” Daehyun said and handed the glass of water to his chocking hyung. Yongguk nodded before downing the water. “JUNG TAEKWOON IS YOUR COUSIN?!” Yongguk nearly shouted, eyes wide in fear. Daehyun nodded, not understanding why his hyung is acting like that. “She may or may not be my chemistry lab partner and my other best friend besides the ever annoying Himchan…..and she may or may have not told me that she likes Himchan.” Yongguk said, feeling bile rise up in his throat. WHAT?! AW HELL NAH!!! I AIN’T LETTING MY MAN GET ANYWHERE NEAR JUNG TAEK-ING-WOON!!” Daehyun screeched. Yongguk flinched and covered his ears before letting his head fall on the table. “Oh dear god, could you be anymore louder?!” Yongguk groaned. Daehyun huffed before getting up to leave. “You coming or not?” Daehyun asked the repenting Yongguk. Yongguk sighed before standing up as well and letting Daehyun take his hand in his.

 

 

“You two are sure going strong.” Youngjae said, gritting his teeth and bending the poor spoon in his hand as they ate at a local diner two weeks later. Yongguk blushed as Daehyun placed an arm around his shoulders. “I wouldn’t want to let someone as great as Gukkie hyung slip my fingers.” Daehyun said with an evil glint in his eyes. “Are they really dating?” Taekwoon whispered in Himchan’s ear as she observed the two “couple”. Himchan snorted and shook his head. “Yongguk would rather drink bleach than have your cousin for a boyfriend. Gukkie is in love with Youngjae, but apparently the idiot isn’t getting the hints Yongguk laid out for him. So, Daehyun and I decided to help the moron realize that he likes Gukkie and Gukkie likes him by paring Daehyun and Yongguk up.” Himchan said, never taking his attention off of his food. Taekwoon narrowed her eyes a bit before shrugging. “So Himchan, are you seeing anyone?” Taekwoon asked as she shyly fumbled with her chopsticks. Himchan blinked and glanced at Daehyun, who apparently heard and is now staring at him as well with a raised brow. “Uh..well….I’m…..uh..” Himchan stuttered as his cheeks heated up. “He is.” Daehyun and Youngjae said at the same time, making the other three people look at them. “I mean, yes he is. Why, are you interested in him?” Youngjae said as wrapped his arm around Himchan’s leaning on the older lad. Himchan froze, Yongguk’s eyes widened, Daehyun’s nose flared, and Taekwoon just gasped. “Not anymore.” Taekwoon said before excusing herself, eyes watering slightly. Youngjae sighed before releasing his hold on Himchan’s arm. “Youngjae, what the .” Yongguk said softly, feeling sorry for Taekwoon. “What? She was going to make a move on Himchannie hyung, and hyung obviously likes someone else.” Youngjae answered, not feeling guilty or sorry at all. Himchan felt like crawling under the table and hide there forever when he heard Daehyun gasp. “Who is it?! YOO YOUNGJAE, I DEMAND YOU TELL ME WHO THIS PERSON HIMCHAN HYUNG LIKES!!!” Daehyun screamed while shaking his best friend’s shoulders. ‘Wow, he could tell that Himchan likes someone but he can’t tell that I like him.’ Yongguk thought bitterly as we watched Himchan and Daehyun beat the youngest to either not tell the other or to tell the other. ‘I really wish that he could also tell that I like him.’ Yongguk sighed and decided to pull the two idiots off the idiot of the idiots. “Alright, let’s stop beating Youngjae before we get kicked out of our favorite diner.” Yongguk suggested – demanded as he sat Daehyun and Himchan where he and Daehyun sat before sitting beside Youngjae. Himchan smirked playfully while Daehyun wiggled his eyebrows. “Ohh~! Looks like Bbang-ah feels confident now!” Himchan teased. Yongguk groaned before chucking a water bottle at his best friend’s head, his cheeks growing hotter as seconds pass. “Shut it, Kim.” Yongguk growled, willing himself not to murder his best friend. ‘If he doesn’t stop, I wouldn’t mind getting kicked out of the diner. But then, what would Youngjae think of me?!’ Yongguk then started panicking at the thought of his only love hating him.

“Wha?” Yongguk said, opening his eyes slowly. “You passed out back at the diner. Himchan hyung panicked and told me and Daehyun to drive you back to your apartment.” Youngjae said as he quickly rushed to help his hyung up. Yongguk, still disoriented, nodded and let his crush help him up. “Where are those two anyway?” Youngjae shrugged. “I don’t know. Daehyun dragged Himchannie hyung away when I carried you in here.” Yongguk blushed, realizing that he’s talking to his crush. In his room. Just him and Youngjae. No Himchan or Daehyun to walk in on them and disturb them. ‘Oh my god! Am I dreaming?!’ Youngjae chuckled and shook his head at how Yongguk was being cute. “No, you aren’t. Himchan hyung and Daehyun really left us in here.” Youngjae said, musing at how Yongguk pouted. ‘I can’t believe I just said that out loud.’ Youngjae gave up and laughed. “Hyung, you really should stop voicing out your inner thoughts!” Yongguk widened his eyes before grabbing a random Tigger plushie, burying his face in it and curling up into a ball. ‘Great, you just made a fool out of yourself and in front of your crush!’ Youngjae stopped laughing and raised a brow at Yongguk’s embarrassed curled up position. “You have a crush on me?” Youngjae inqured amusedly, feeling a huge grin stretch his lips across his face. Yongguk squeaked as he felt his body uncurl and sit up. “Well, there’s no use in denying it. You can go now.” Yongguk said, giving into his negative thoughts. “Daehyun’s gonna kill me, but I don’t really care.” Youngjae mumbled before tilting Yongguk’s head to face him before leaning closer to the older lad’s face. “May I?” Yongguk nodded, almost too eagerly. Youngjae smiled softly before kissing his crush. Yongguk felt fireworks exploding in his chest and stomach as Youngjae kissed him, the latter feeling the exact same things.

 

“YAH, YOO YOUNGJAE! I LEFT YOU WITH MY INNOCENT HYUNG FOR AN HOUR AND YOU DECIDE TO DE-FLOWER HIM?!” Daehyun screamed as he took in the sight of the clothes sprawled around the bed and the two bodies under the covers. Yongguk whined at the loud noise, pawing at Youngjae’s firm chest as if that would stop the irritating noise. Youngjae chuckled at his cute lover before glaring at his best friend. “Do you mind? Gukkie’s trying to sleep.” Youngjae said, wrapping his arms around the older male as the latter laid his head on the younger’s chest as he slept. Daehyun gawked at the two as he stood in front of an irritated Himchan. “Yah! Get out of the way, I wanna see!!” Himchan whined as he tried to push his boyfriend out of the way. Youngjae rolled his eyes and reached back to grab the bottle of lotion they used earlier, and threw it at his best friend. “Please, get the out of the room and let us rest.” Youngjae said before closing his eyes to follow his lover once more to dreamland. Daehyun yelped as he smacked the tampered bottle away with disgust. “You officially disgust me, Yoo Youngjae!” Daehyun shouted, huffing afterwards when the only reply he got was a small “Go away.” From his best friend. Himchan laughed before he dragged Daehyun away from the room. “Let them be, Hyun-ah.” Daehyun scowled, not at all satisfied with the outcome.

 

 

Five Years Later

Himchan smacked the back of Youngjae’s head as he finished styling the younger’s hair. “Ouch! What was that for?!” Youngjae whimpered in pain as he rubbed the back of his head, yelping when Himchan flicked his hand away from the throbbing spot. “YOU’LL RUIN YOUR HAIR, YOU PIECE OF !” Wonshik, Taekwoon’s boyfriend and Yongguk’s cousin, laughed at the two. “Yongguk hyung will murder you both if he ever heard you two curse at each other.” Himchan and Youngjae promptly froze in their spot, arms in mid-air from their previous slapping session. “Don’t tell Gukkie about this!!” Youngjae pleaded, going down on his knees before he was yanked back up by a fuming Daehyun. “Don’t you even DARE get that expensive suit I had tailored for you dirty, or Yongguk forbid me, I will murder you and marry Yongguk off to the first person I see near the altar!” Daehyun snarled as he pushed Youngjae violently back to his seat. Youngjae whimpered like a kicked puppy at his best friend’s irritation, hugging the closest person’s arm for comfort. Taekwoon made a disgusted expression with the sudden skinship and curled her fingers to form a fist before gently knocking Youngjae’s head off. “Someone get this leech off of my arm.” Taekwoon said. Himchan laughed in amusement while Wonshik stood up and helped his girlfriend. “Anyways, I suggest you run down to your spot near the altar. The wedding will start in 5 minutes and Yongguk will walk down the aisle with Wonshik in 10.” Daehyun said, being the indifferent person in the room, and left. Youngjae screamed like a sissy, panicking as if he heard that Yongguk is giving birth right now. “Youngjae! LOOK AT ME.” Taekwoon ordered as she took Youngjae’s face in her hands. Youngjae looked at the older female with wide panicked eyes. “Now listen carefully.” Youngjae nodded, holding her wrists. “Breathe like how I taught you this morning, close your eyes as you imagine little Youngjaes and Yongguks running around your house, and relax.” Taekwoon instructed, her calming voice making Youngjae comply immediately. “Are you breathing normally now?” Youngjae nodded, his iron grip on Taekwoon’s thin wrists loosening. “Do you see your little Youngjaes and Yongguks running around cutely?” Taekwoon asked softly, a small smile playing on her lips as Youngjae chuckled. “They’re so cute, noona.” Taekwoon nodded, “Are you relaxed enough to let me and Himchan drag you to your place?” Youngjae nodded as he felt his tense body relax.

 

 

“You look relaxed during the ceremony – except for that ugly sobbing you did when I said my vows.” Yongguk said, raising his brow at Youngjae. “Taekwoon noona helped me calm my nerves. I nearly had a panic attack in my dressing room.” Youngjae said, smiling at the slight glare his wife gave to the scarier female whose sitting two seats away from them. “Relax, babe. She just told me to imagine our little Youngjaes and Youngguks. That always got me to relax during our wedding preparations and this morning.” Youngjae said with a smile, taking the feminine hands of his wife in his. Yongguk beamed and leaned his head on his husband’s chest. “You think that we’ll be able to make our own mini us?” Yongguk wondered. Youngjae smiled and nodded. “I’m sure. Dr. Cha did tell us that you’re able to conceive.” Yongguk giggled before leaning up to kiss his husband on the cheek. “I love you so much, Yoo Yongguk.” Youngjae said with a proud smile as he let his wife’s new name roll of his lips. Yongguk blushed, smiling wider. “I love you too, Yoo Youngjae.” “ABOUT TIME YOU TWO START MAKING BABIES!” Himchan shouted, completely drunk from too much wine. Daehyun flushed in embarrassment as he tried to shut his drunken fiancé up. “Kim Himchan, shut the up if you don’t want to end up with blue balls.” Daehyun growled in the elder’s ears. Himchan pouted before loudly complaining on how evil Daehyun is. The rest of their friends sitting at their table laughed at the two in amusement.

 

 

 

Fifteen Years Later

“How did you and Umma meet?” A little girl with Youngjae’s features asked as she sat on her father’s lap with her Tigger plushie in her arms. Youngjae chuckled and shook his head. “That’s a story your umma and I will tell you once you’re as big as your Seyong oppa, okay?” The little girl pouted, but nodded nevertheless. “Okay, appa!” Youngjae smiled at his daughter’s cuteness and kissed the five year old’s chubby cheeks. “Youngjae Appa, Minah-yah! We’re home!!” A fifteen year old boy with Yongguk’s features announced as he carried the piled up grocery bags in his arms. Minah squealed as she quickly climbed off of her father’s lap to hug her older brother’s legs. “SEYONGIE OPPA!!” Seyong chuckled as he placed the bags on the kitchen’s counter before taking his sister in his arms. “Were you having fun with Youngjae appa while Gukkie umma, Cheolyongie, and I were out?” Seyong asked as he carried his sister into the living room, smiling. Minah cutely nodded her head before engaging into her endless blabbering. Seyong widened his eyes in interest as he listened to his younger sister’s stories, nodding every once in a while to show the younger girl that he’s listening. “Ah jinjja? Appa wouldn’t tell you how he and umma met? That’s unfair!” Seyong said childishly, making Minah smile in triumph. Youngjae and Yongguk chuckled and shook their heads. “But I think that appa told you that because you aren’t old enough, Minnie-ah.” Seyong said gently as he nodded his head to convince the five year old. Minah pouted and gave in. “Okay, Yongie oppa.” The little girl said as she made herself comfortable in her older brother’s lap, reaching slightly to her right to pat their maknae’s head. “Annyeong, Cheolyongie~!” Minah said softly to not scare the infant. Cheolyong giggled and held Minah’s hand. Minah grinned before turning her head to her parents. “Look! Look! Cheolyongie likes me!! Look, Seyong oppa!!” Minah said excitedly, making the infant burst in giggles. “Of course Cheolyongie likes you, Minah-yah! You’re his only noona!” Seyong said proudly. Minah grinned and nodded. “That’s right! I won’t let anyone be mean to our maknae!! If those meanies come to Cheolyonie, I’ll let Gukkie umma feed them to Matoki!” Minah said, making Seyong laugh. “Aigoo, Minah-yah! Don’t you think that’s too violent?” Yongguk said, a slight worry in his tone. “Relax, Honey. She doesn’t know what she’s talking about.” Youngjae whispered in his wife’s ears. “You better make sure, or I’ll feed you to Matoki.” Yongguk huffed like how their Minah would. Youngjae mused at how the quote: “Like mother, like daughter” greatly applied to his wife and to his daughter.

 

 

Years later

Minah felt her blood boil as she pushed the other boys surrounding her 13 year old brother away. “Move aside, you good for nothing particles of space!” She growled before forcefully shoving one of the bigger and more stubborn ones away. “Aww, look at that! Looks like Yoo Cheolyongie’s noona is saving him!” The leader of the delinquents mocked as Minah helped the crying Cheolyong up. Minah’s expression darkened with rage and continued walking to their eldest brother’s car. “Minah, what happened?! Cheollie-ah, are you fine?” Seyong mothered the younger two from the driver’s seat. Minah shook her head before she left the car with an “I’ll be back.”

When Minah got back to where she found her maknae and growled at the group. “This is why you idiots didn’t graduate.” She spat at her supposedly batchmates, kicking their balls. The three groaned and fell on their knees. “I thought I made a mark in this school, NO ONE BULLIES MY YOUNGER BROTHER.” Minah said, seeing red as she dragged the leader of the “gang” to the principal’s office, making the other members reluctantly follow. Seyong, his boyfriend, and Cheolyong watched from the car as Minah violently dragged the leader of the most feared gang into the school’s building. “Hyung, we need to stop noona!” The maknae said as he tried to open the door. Seyong quickly pushed the lock button and shook his head. “Let Minah handle this.” Seyong said, knowing that their sister is the worst mix of their parents when she’s enraged. Cheolyong nodded, eyes concentrating on the school’s entrance and heart pounding nervously.

 

“Are you serious?! Yoo Minah, you already graduated from the school and yet you managed to get yourself in trouble with the students here?!” Yongguk screeched as he was held back by Youngjae and the school principal. “Umma, would you actually believe that horrible lie that tyrant told? Would any of you believe that?!” Minah demanded, looking from her mother to the principal, and to the other parents in the spacious office. All of them shook their heads, except for the gang leader’s mother. “HOW COULD YOU EVEN DO THAT? YOU’RE HIS SUNBAE!” The mother cried, making Minah’s blood boil to the extent of her fist shaking on her sides. “Ma’am, by means of no disrespect but did you even let the information of your son being the school’s “gang leader” even sink into that small brain of yours?” “Yoo Minah!” Yongguk warned, only to have his husband’s hand clamped over his mouth. “Honey, let Minah do her thing. You know how she gets enraged.” The mother scoffed, rolling her eyes. “For all I know, you could be the real gang le—“ Minah slapped the mother, not really caring about the shocked expressions of the others in the room. “I understand that you care a lot for your son, I have a mother who constantly sides and worries about me and my two brothers but Ma’am you’re not even thinking straight!” Minah said lowly, eyes burning from the angry tears falling. “DID YOU EVEN STOP AND THINK THAT ALL THOSE COMPLAINS FROM THE OTHER PARENTS REGARDING YOUR SON BULLYING THEIR CHILD/CHILDREN ARE REAL AND WITH PROOF?! WELL IF YOU DON’T, I’M A WITNESS AND SO ARE THE OTHER STUDENTS IN THIS ROOM ARE. WE WITNESSED YOUR SON BEAT MY BROTHER PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY!!!” Minah shouted as rage flowed from her veins. The mother stayed quiet with her head down. Minah scoffed at the reaction before turning to the one who caused all of this in the first place. “And you, DO YOU NOT HAVE SHAME?! FROM WHAT CHEOLYONG TOLD ME, YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO ME MY SUNBAE! MY SUNBAE!!!” Minah screamed, making everyone in the room flinch at her poison filled words. “I suggest you to apologize to my brother the next moment you see him. Tell your stupid gang members to do the same or I will personally kick your into juvy.” Minah spat as her narrowed eyes turned sharper. The leader nodded in fear before bowing and muttering an apology to her and to her parents.

 

“Yoo Minah, what you did back there was very inappropriate but brave.” Yongguk said once they all settled down for dinner. Minah wiped her tears as they started to fall once more, this time in slight guilt. “Mianhae, umma. I didn’t mean to embarrass you or appa or Cheollie. I just wanted them all to realize that all that’s happening to our maknae, and probably other students, are too much. The mom of the “leader” made it worse.” Minah said softly, sniffling. Yongguk and Youngjae smiled at their brave daughter and reached to pull her into a hug. “We’re a bit disappointed with how you let your rage get the best of you, but you standing up for your brother and ending it all is the bravest and best thing I’ve ever witnessed you do!” Yongguk said proudly as he smiled and wiped the tears off of his daughter’s beautiful face. “Your umma’s right, Min-Min. But don’t think you won’t get away without a punishment. Don’t worry, I’m just not allowing you to pick up Cheolyongie for a month.” Youngjae said, Minah groaned and glared playfully at her dad. “That’s the worst punishment!!” Minah whined, making her parents; Seyong and Cheolyong laugh. “Keep the whining up and I won’t ever let you pick Cheollie up.” This time the maknae whined with his sister. “Appa! Please don’t do that!” Cheolyong begged. Youngjae chuckled and nodded. “Fine, I’ll make it 30 days.” Minah made a face before sitting back down on her chair, stabbing the poor beef cut and angrily chewing it. Youngjae raised a brow in amusement and looked at his wife. “The personality similarities are starting to scare me.” He said, making his wife and kids laugh. “Your fault for wishing upon a star for a daughter who’s a mini you.” Yongguk said nonchalantly as he shoved a wrap in his husband’s mouth. Youngjae gave the same displeased expression their daughter made and chewed on his wrap in the same aggressiveness.

 

 

“I can’t believe how you were such a pabo back then.” Yongguk mused as he laid in Youngjae’s arms that night. Youngjae chuckled and felt his cheeks heat up. “I guess I owe my paboness then? If it weren’t for me being a pabo we wouldn’t be married and there wouldn’t be a caring older brother – Seyong, a very over protective – Minah, and our forever maknae – Cheolyong.” Youngjae said softly as he caressed Yongguk’s cheek with his knuckles. Yongguk smiled cutely and nodded. “We should also owe it to our idiotic best friends for talking – well forcing me into pretending that I was Daehyun’s boyfriend for what? Weeks? Months?” Yongguk said, horrified at the memory he spent most of his free time erasing. Youngjae laughed before kissing his wife’s forehead. “I don’t know, babe. I was too busy drowning in my boiling pot of jealousy.” Youngjae said, smirking at his wife’s reaction. “You were jealous of me and Daehyun?! Oh dear god, eww!!!” Yongguk said as he mentally threw up. Youngjae laughed harder, rolling on his back and clutching his still well sculpted stomach. Yongguk frowned and straddled the younger, placing his hands on the firm chest. “You’ll pay for that, Yoo Youngjae!” Youngjae stopped laughing and smirked at their position, resting his hands on the elder’s small waist. “Can’t wait, Bunny.” Youngjae whispered into the other’s ear sinfully. Yongguk moaned softly before kissing his husband roughly. Youngjae smirked at his wife’s feisty attitude, feeling himself harden. ‘This is going to be a long night.’ Youngjae mused to himself as he flipped their positions with him hovering above Yongguk.

 

The married couple spent the rest of the night worshipping each other’s body, and possibly creating a new maknae to add in their beautiful family.

 

 

 

Weeks Later

“YOO YOUNGJAE, GET YOUR IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The rest of the Yoo Family heard one morning as they prepared their breakfast. Youngjae paled as he heard his wife scream for him. “Good luck, dad.” Seyong said, patting his father gently on the shoulder before he left to feed their family dog. Minah and Cheolyong giggled before hugging and kissing their father on the cheek. “Looks like I may or may not be the maknae in this house!” Cheolyong said before he skipped happily to where his hyung is. “I can’t wait to help out with Umma’s cravings!!” Minah excitedly squealed before running to where her two brothers went. “YAH, YOO YOUNGJAE!!!” Yongguk shouted as he stormed to the kitchen, rolling his eyes at the frozen Youngjae. “I told you to use a !!!!!” Yongguk said before he repeatedly hit his husband with his hand. “Ouch!! Babe quit hitting me-OUCH!!” Youngjae yelped when Yongguk hit him with the spatula he was holding a few seconds ago. “AFTER THIS BABY IS BORN, I AM NEVER LETTING YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN!” Yongguk growled before shoving the pregnancy test in his husband’s hands and left to lock himself in the bedroom. Youngjae blinked rapidly before he looked down and fainted upon seeing the result as positive.