Himchan. No. Stahp. ~ HimchanxEveryone

B.A.P One Shot Collection Vol. 1 {Discontinued}

Main Pairing: HimchanxEveryone

Ninjas: Block B, ZiKwon

Warning: Fail!Himchan, Umma!Guk, Noisy Ninja!Daehyun, Sarcastic Fluffy Ball!Youngjae, Oblivious!Jongup, Troll!Zelo

Side Notes: Block B and Spongebob Squarepants references shall be seen in this chapter and mentions of le lovely bestfriend and dongsaeng MatokiEmina

♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫

||BangHim||

"Himchan. No" Yongguk told the visual who is currently trying to initiate some 'BangHim y Time'. The smaller, yet more dominant male, said "come on Gukkie~! the kids aren't home!" Yongguk rolled his eyes and pointed his thumb behind him without looking at his lover "Himchan. No. it would really help if you try to at least mind our fluff ball of a bandmate with our band's glutton at the kitchen behind the couch were currently on" the BangHim y Time deprived Himchan groaned and forced himself to look in the kitchen to see DaeJae staring at them with wide eyes and jaws hanging. The fluffy one cleared his throat and said "uhm.......I'll just take DaeFood out on a walk!" before grabbing Daehyun's wrist. The mentioned person glutton looked up to Youngjae and said "can we stop by "Cheesecakes,etc."?" before being completely dragged out of the dorms. Youngjae squaked a "NO." before saying "DON'T BREAK HIM HYUNG!!!!"

Right after DaeJae left, Himchan turned to the now beyond annoyed UmmaGuk, and procceeded to kiss him only to land faceplant on the seat where the beloved umma was at. The said umma is now cleaning up the used plates and ice cream tubs the DaeJae couple left and said "HIMCHAN. NO. JUST NO." making the addressed boy groan and said "HOW ABOUT NOW?" before making his way to Yongguk and wrapping his arms around the slightly older and taller male's waist. Yongguk suddenly squeaked when he felt lips trailing up his neck and hands groping anything it lands on. Himchan smirked obviously satisfied with his ministrations and procceeded to on the delicious tanned neck of his "wife" thinking that Yongguk was enjoying it. The said male finally snapped and lets just say when the Maknae Line and DaeJae came home, they saw Himchan with a very red feminine like hand print on his cheek and looked at their leader, who is now making them all dinner, and gulped before quickly scampering off to where their "Mother Duck" is at.

 

||HimDae||

"YAH! HYUNG!" a Busan satoori boomed through out the whole dorm........and possibly the whole building. "YAH! JUNG DAEHYUN! SHATAHP!!!!!!!!!!" a husky, yet nagging, voice roared back at the owner of the Busan satoori. "Himchan. please. you're just as bad as our Busan Ahjusshi" a tall blue haired maknae said while passing by the two Noisy Couple who are in the kitchen cooking. "Yeah Himchannie~ you two are so loud, I bet everyone in South Korea could hear you two" the witty fluffy vocalist said making the Noisy Couple glare at him. "Shatahp you bucket of bolts~!" the Busan Ahjusshi said before slapping the fluffy cheeks with a random cuKyungber and continued mixing the Kimchi Stew Himchan Special. The fluffy one glared at the Busan Won Bin before mumbling a quick "DerpHyo" before heading off to the bathroom. 

Himchan snorted at the Idiotic Vocal Line and opened his mouth to say something only to have the same cuKyungber, Daehyun used to slapped Youngjae with, shoved into his mouth. "Himchan. No. Stahp. I dun wanna hear it" Daehyun said before deciding to shove the derp out of the kitchen and dragging an InnocentGuk into the kitchen to help him prepare their breakfast. Daehyun muttered a quick "AND STAY OUTTA THE KITCHEN" before slamming the door to the kitchen shut. Himchan, being the erted moron he is, smiled his usual erted smile and said "THERES LUBE IN THE FIRST DRAWER OF THE COUNTER TO YOUR RIGHT!" before getting bricked by Zelo. "Himchan hyung. stahp" the maknae said before calling up his bestfriend Miki Emina. Himchan rolled his eyes at his giddy maknae and rolled to the couch and decided to sleep.

 

||HimJae||

"HYUNG~!" a fluffy blonde haired boy whined under the older male on top of him. "Stop moving so much!" the reddish-brown haired male said. "BUT IT HURTS HYUNG~!" "AISH~! STOP WHINING SO I CAN GET THE THORN OUTTA YOUR !!!!!!!!" "BUT HYU-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the poor blonde boy screeched at the top of his lungs when the offending object was ripped out of his left buttcheek. "YESHU!!!!!!!!!!!!! KIM HIMCHAN YOU ARE-" "AN IDIOTIC DERP OF B.A.P!!!!!!" Himchan blinked at the maknae, who is currently tending to a crying Youngjae. Himchan then again blinked not quite catching what the maknae ment. Youngjae side ways from his position and said "Himchan hyung all you did was make the offending thing sink more into my buns until Junhongie came and pushed you off me to get the thing out" while rubbing his poor sore buns.

 

||HimUp||

"GUPPIE~!" a certain umma cried while flinging himself onto the poor oblivious Jongup, who is currently munching on cheetos. "Hyung!" the poor boy squaked when he fell off the couch with their band's umma on top of him.  Yongguk clung onto the younger boy more after hearing his husband shout "YONGGUKKIE~! COME BACK~!" Jongup rolled his eyes at Himchan's sickening sappy tone and said "HIMCHAN. STAHP. YOUR SCARING GUKKIE HYUNG!" the addressed male emerged from the halls and glared at the Moontos "Moontos, either you give me back Yongguk and I reward you with a meat date or I let Guk cling on you knowing that he'll never let you go for any reason you may have and reward you with a meat date" Himchan said in a threatening voice. Jongup gulped at both threats and quickly threw Yongguk at Himchan before rushing off to his room to change. Himchan snickered at his dongsaeng and looked at the vunerable leader in his arms. Yongguk shivered and quickly flung himself at Zelo, who sadly came out at the wrong time, and said "help me~!" Zelo tilted his head in confusion before landing his eyes at HimUp making their way out to the main door shouting a quick "TAKE CARE OF GUKKIE~!" before slamming the door shut. Zelo kept blinking before deciding to take advantage of his hyung and said "hyung~ play with me~" Yongguk nodded and dragged the younger into his room to play some video games.

 

||HimLo||

"HIMCHANNIE HYUNG~! HALP~!" B.A.P's freakishly tall maknae squaked out after flinging himself on Himchan. Himchan, being the awesome umma/appa he is, quickly caught their precious BabyJello like how Yongguk did in their 대박사건 Era before saying "what happened?!" Zelo snickered mentally at his hyung's reaction to his trolling and said "I need help~!" "Zelo your gonna have to elaborate more on that if you really need Himchan hyung's help seeing that he's too much of a pabo to understand what you mean" the fluffiest B.A.P member said while walking to the kitchen to get some nomz for him and his always hungry bestfriend Daehyun. Zelo rolled his eyes and said "I need help.........to stop you from being such a fail" Himchan's eye twitched and made a move to throw the maknae in the laundry basket by the couch only to be stopped by BangDae's "HIMCHAN. NO" making Zelo burst into fits of laughter only to be dropped onto the hard wood known as the floor and squaked like a dying chicken uttering a "OH DEAR SWEET NEPTUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!" after his "thing" hit a wild bat lying down on the floor and curled up into a ball. Himchan snorted at the maknae before picking up the laundry basket and placing it beside the poor troll of a maknae before going in to Yongguk's room in attempt to coax Daehyun to join their "BangHim y Time" only to be kicked out after hearing "HIMCHAN. NO. STAHP. GET. OUT" from the Umma , Busan Ahjusshi and suprisingly the Witty Daughter. Himchan's eye once again twitched and said "poor me" before bumping into the ever ObliviousJongup and flying down the stairs comically while saying "I WILL GET MY Y TIME!!!!!!!!!"

||♦|| Meanwhile at Block B's dorms on the 7th floor of the same building||♦||

"ACHOO!" one cucumber look-a-like sneezed while sitting next to a derp who also started having a sneezing fit. KwonUmma rolled his eyes and nudged his ever-so-caring hubby Zico and said "you go down to B.A.P's dorm this time" Zico shruddered at the thought of entering the 6th floor. "N-no need t-to ch-ch-check if Himchannie hyung is having his "Himchan.No" moments" Zico said while shaking his head at the chaos he last experienced 5 months ago to do exactly what U-Kwon asked him to do awhile ago. U-Kwon rolled his eyes at his hubby and decided to tend to his poor affected cuKyungber and DerpHyo babies and grumbled a small "Himchan hyung and his epic moments"

♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫♥♦♫

Zico: waddup readers?! this is Ziaco~!

Kyung: and CuKyungBer~!

Me: and WHERE THE HECK DID YOU TWO COME FROM?!

ZiKyung: the 7th floor*innocently*

Me: *facepalms* why do them idiots go here?

Hwayoung: *paps the taller girl's shoulder* there~ there~ it's okay JaeJae eonnie~

KeKe: anyways *sees Youngjae about to put his fingers in le mail box again* YOO YOUNGJAE DONT YOU EVEN DARE THINK ABOUT IT!

Youngjae: *jumps in suprise making the mini metal door of le mail box slam down on le fingers* AAAAAAAAAAIIIYYYYYYYYEEE!!!!!

Eunjung: *facepalms* idiot

Me: *now bonking head on table* why *bonk* me *bonk* WHY ME?! *bonk bonk bonk bonk*

Guk: umma~!*places pillow under her head* you'll end up having a concussion and like them idiots*indicates the rest of B.A.P, ZiKyung and EXO derping around*

Thehunnie: HYUNJAE NOONA~! DON'T HURT YOURTHELF TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! 

Me: *closes eyes and burries le face more into the tigger pillow Yongguk handed me* Jung Hyunjae signing off*groans at the increasing stupidity from them idiots*

Hwayoung and Ahreum: *smiles worridly at Hyunjae eonnie before pushing you all out* come back soon~! *slams door shut*