Dance Studio~ JongLo

B.A.P One Shot Collection Vol. 1 {Discontinued}

Main Pairing: JongLo

Ninjas: BangHim & DaeJae

Warning: overdose of memes & over protective umma Guk

Side Note: Jongup's POV

§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§

Hello~! I'm Moon Jongup! I'm the main dancer and 2nd maknae of B.A.P~! but you all probably know that by now ^-^ anyways~ I'm currently with the other members here in our dance studio just chillin and well...... messin around! hehe! I know you guys might be thinking "why the hell are they hanging out in the dance studio" or "won't the company get mad at them?" well for one, we just wanna get some time away from Yongnam hyung since he's staying over at our dorms watching over baby Chanyong. And two, TS doesn't really mind since we are one of the best groups in KPOP and plus they trust us not to do anything stupid like what usually happens when Yongnam's around.

"Guppie~!" Ah~ that sweet melodious voice~ "Gup?" so sweet just by hearing it i'm being sent to cloud nine "Hello? Earth to Jongup?!" who owns this sweet melodious voice you all ask? well it's none other than our lovely giant mankae Junhong or Zelo as most of us call him! isn't his voice so-*gets hit at the back of head with a water bottle* "OW!!!!!!!!!!!! HYUNG!" "GUPPIE~!" *gets tackled to floor* ah~ yes this is the life of being in love with-"yah Jongup-ah your starting your 4-Dness again" "let him be Gukkie hyung~" *sigh* how I wish Yongguk hyung could give the umma title to either Himchannie hyung or Youngjae hyung~! "yah Moon Jongup if your thinking of me giving up my umma title no way in hell am i giving it to those two pabos!*points at HimJae chasing DaeFood with the last piece of fried chicken in his mouth*" *stares at the two blankly* "hyung how can you be the umma if you top Himchannie hyung?" O_O sweet baby shisus did my innocent baby just say that? "SWEET BABY SHISUS DID MY INNOCENT BABY JUST SAY THAT?!" *sees GukUmma hugging the taller, younger male* AISH! I SWEAR YONGGUK HYUNG CAN READ MINDS!!!! "no Jongup only yours since you tend to mumble whatever your thinking out".....................................

Jongup: blinks once......twice.....thrice..............loading....loading........loading........ERROR!ERROR!!!!!

"*facepalms* why am i dating you again?" "becuase the pabo loves you" "right......" oh Junhong you have no idea how much i would kill anyone who tries to hurt you or take you away from me "uh hyung you have this weird creepy smile like Jeff the Killer and its scaring me to no extent"

Jeff killer - You don't say my lovely junhong!

Really now my sweet baby?! *gets bricked* "OW!!!!!!! WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM?!" "I asked Yongnam to buy some bricks incase if you start turning into Jongup the Killer again" -____-" 

Y U No - Yongguk hyung y u no care for moontos head?!

"Because Jonguppie you'll lose your head if I catch you doing something you should't do to my baby Junhong *hugs the tall maknae*" "Yonggukkie umma i'm fine! Moontos won't do anything bad to me right Guppie?"

erted Link - UR NEXT IN LINE FOR MOONTOS RIDE zelo

"uh.........Jongup" *snaps out of it* "yeah Dae hyung?" please don't- "you were giving Zelo one of your erted Link stares again" oh crap "Gukkie hyung is gonna chase me around with something to kill me isn't he?" "you bet I am Moon Jongup *has a bat in hand* I'm giving you 2 seconds to start running" crap. *runs for le dear life*

Dae: one-does-not-simply-a - B.A.P members do not simply  live peacefully in yongguk's hands

"Daehyun just eat your cheesecake before I really decide to feed all of the cheesecakes back in the dorm to Cheesecake" "YES DEAR!"

Chan: Futurama Fry - not really sure if youngjae should be the top in daejae or daehyun

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T MEDDLE WITH OUR LIVES AS A COUPLE!!!!!!!!!" HELLO?! SOMEONE ABOUT TO DIE HERE?! ugh! "Jello-ah~ HALP ME!!!!!!!!"*currently on top of on of the shelves*

Zelo: pleaseguy  - yongguk hyung please let jonguppie go

OH MY CHERRY TOMATOES~! SO CUTE!!!!!!!! "arraso Junhong-ah~ only because I trust that you will do anything to not do things you two aren't supposed to do" *cheers* "yay! thank you GukkieUmma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"*falls off the shelves and lands on Daehyun who was about to eat more of Youngjae's kimchi friedrice* "*squaks*NUUUUU MY FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "YAH!*bonks Dae's head with a spoon* that's MY food! you already ate yours and the others' food!!!!!!!!"

Okay!!! let's time skip to the next 2HRS~! PPYONG~!

YAY! TIME SKIP!*gets hit by a wild glass door* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "yah Moontos I've been shouting at you to move your " "don't be so mean to him Yongnam" "YAH! CHOI JUNHONG! HOW DARE YOU TALK LIKE THAT TO YOUR HYUNG?!"

Zelo: Imagination - yongnam hyung i dont care

"WHY YOU LITTLE-*gets hit by a baseball bat*" "dont.you.even.dare." "y-yes g-g-gukkie" "BANG YONGNAM WHERE IS MY BABY?!" "oh crap I think i forgot him in the car........hehe

Jae: willywonka - you say i'm the pabo here? well looks like you became the new pabo of the house

*facepalms* and I thought Yongnam hyung will guard baby Chanyong with all his life only to forget him in the car................IDIOT! "I'm giving you 5 seconds to get my precious baby in the car before I call Jieun over here so she could kill you herself" "I'LL BE BACK IN A FEW!" O_O I will never understand why this happens every time we come to the studio *gets kissed on the cheek* "don't worry hyungie I got your back" *smiles* and this is why I also enjoy the dance studio "thanks kiddo~!"

§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§

Me: YAY! I GOT TO UPDATE TWICE TODAY!!!!!!!!*celebrates with the tall people aka Zelo Bang Twins and Sunhwa*

Jieun: yeah and I didn't get my revenge for making me the pabo's yeoja chingu

Hyosung: aww~ don't worry Jieunnie~ I heard Hyunjae say it's only for these two chapters

NamEun: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

Me: *looks at you readers* please, with all your will powers, please PLEASE IGNORE THEM IDIOTS!!!!!!*mental breakdown*

Zinger: anyways while our loveyly author-nim is having her break down, please give us your feed backs about the chapters!

Sunhwa: please also anticipate the next chapter!!!!

JoKo: ooooooohhhh~! I like the next chapter!

KeKe: *bows at you readers* please forgive the clown Daehyun fed him triple chocolate cheesecake 

Tats: since Hyunjae is still having her mental breakdown moments, the coward of B.A.P shall do the closing *pushes Dae*

Dae: YAH! MAH!*glares at Tats* anyways~! Jung Hyunjae shall be signing off now~

Jae: *smiles at all of you before pushing all of you out* bye bye!*slams door*