Zelo Neomu Yeppeo~ (BangLo)

B.A.P One Shot Collection Vol. 1 {Discontinued}

Special Guest: VIXX (because I can :P)

 

 

 

Never Give Up Era

Zelo pouted as he glared at his blond curls, cursing the cordi-noona for making his head look like ramyun noodles. “I look horrible!!” The fifteen year old whined as he reached up to poke his hair in disgust, hoping that with enough poking here and there his hair would magically turn back to normal. “You look fine, Junhong-ah.” Yongguk said as he hugged his cute dongsaeng from behind. Zelo puffed his cheeks out, not agreeing with his hyung at all. “No I don’t, hyung! I look like a lost case of ramyun hair!!! I don’t even think I’ll survive the MV shoot!!” Zelo said, tears welling up in his eyes. Yongguk frowned a bit before turning Zelo around. “Listen to me carefully, alright?” Zelo nodded, keeping his eyes on his hyung. “Believe me when I tell you that you look fine. No one could really pull your hair style off and plus, some of the fans outside told me you look like a cute poodle!” Yongguk said with a soft smile. Zelo smiled a bit before hugging his hyung, burying his face in the elder’s chest. “Thank you, Yongguk hyung!” Yongguk chuckled and nodded. “Anytime, Jello-yah. Now, let’s get you in your outfit so we can finish the shooting early then if we have enough time I’ll treat you to ice cream.” Zelo beamed and nodded eagerly before dragging him hyung with him to the cordi-noonas as they changed into their assigned MV outfits.

 

Warrior Era

“Why do they keep giving me ramyun hair?!” The maknae whined as he shook his puffy hair while they all sat around in the waiting room for their debut stage. “It looks good on you, Junhong-ah!” Daehyun said, sitting beside the sulking maknae and placing an arm around the younger’s shoulder. Zelo pouted more while gently pushing his grinning hyung off. “You’re just saying that because you’re hungry!” The maknae whined as he tried to stop his forever hungry hyung from chomping on his hair. “Jung Daehyun, don’t go eating our maknae’s hair! You disgusting piece of !” Youngjae said as he peeled his best friend off of their poor maknae. Zelo thanked Youngjae before throwing himself at the group’s umma. “Himchannie hyung, could you ask the stylist noonas to straighten my hair? I don’t want the Sunbae-nims and the fans to see my ramyun hair.” The maknae pleaded. Himchan gave his babt maknae an apologetic smile and shook his head. “Sorry, maknae-ah. That’s your assigned concept.” Himchan said softly before leaving the maknae to himself. Zelo whined and curled up into a ball in the corner Himchan left him in.

“Where’s Junhong?” Yongguk panicked as he frantically looked around for their giant baby once the stage director announced they’re on in 5 minutes. “He’s probably hiding in the waiting room.” Jongup said, hugging Himchan as he shook nervously. Yongguk sighed and thanked the other maknae before running as fast as he could back to their waiting room. ‘The stylists really need to stop giving him that hairstyle!’ Yongguk thought as he slammed their waiting room door open and pulled the maknae out of his corner and hugged the younger. “Five more minutes ‘till we debut, Hongie-yah. Five more minutes and the fans will coo at how cute and pretty you look with your hair.” Yongguk comforted as he the soft curls of the group’s maknae. Zelo nodded and thanked his leader before the elder dragged them at full speed to the backstage.

 

“Yongguk hyung, look!” The maknae beamed as he showed their leader one cute edited photo a fan made regarding his ramyun hair. “They made me into a cute poodle!!” The maknae squealed, smile reaching his ears. Yongguk chuckled and ruffled the younger’s hair affectionately. “See? I told you they’ll love your style.”

 

Secret Love Era

“Aigoo! You look so cute with your hair, Zelo-ssi!” Ailee said as she smiled fondly at the younger. Zelo blushed and bowed. “Thank you, Ailee noona!” The shy maknae said. Ailee giggled before walking off to her own waiting room. Yongguk grinned as he slung an arm over the maknae’s shoulder as they walked back to their waiting room as well. “See? Even Ailee noona likes your cute ramyun hair!” The leader beamed as he ruffled Zelo’s hair. The maknae grinned and nodded. “Thanks for always reassuring me, hyung!” The leader nodded and hugged the maknae before going off to stop Daehyun from shoving all of their food in his mouth.

 

Power Era

Zelo sneered as Daehyun kept comparing his hair to a cotton candy. “Would you quit it already?!” Youngjae said as he sat on his best friend’s back, feeling sorry for their maknae. Daehyun laughed as he lay flat on the floor in ther MV shoot scene area. “Can’t help it! Jello looks so cute with his cotton candy hair!!” Daehyun said, making the maknae fume with steams coming out of his ears and nose. “I’m not a cotton candy and my hair isn’t one either!” The maknae said grumpily before stomping away to find their Himchan hyung or Yongguk hyung.

 

“Don’t worry about being called a cotton candy, Junhong-ah. Daehyun told me I looked like a weird mix of a cotton candy and a poodle gone wrong.” Yongguk said as they watched Daehyun and Youngjae shoot their teaser pictures. Zelo laughed and nodded. “Okay, hyung.” Yongguk grumbled something about either killing Daehyun, and handing him for Himchan to cook and feed the rats or something else as he walked to their photographer. Zelo smiled, forever grateful for his Yongguk hyung making him feel better about his ugly hair styles.

 

CRASH Era

Zelo grinned as he spotted his Yongguk hyung with VIXX’s rapper, Ravi. “Junhong-ah, come here!” Yongguk said with a smile as he motioned their maknae over. Ravi smiled and introduced himself. “I told him not to bow since you’re younger.” Yongguk said. Zelo smiled and nodded. “I still wonder how you manage to pull of the poodle hairstyle, Zelo-ssi.” Ravi said with a smile. “Well, it takes an hour of whining; an annoying Busan Wonbin comparing the hairstyle with food; and Yongguk hyung.” The maknae said with a smile. Ravi laughed and nodded. “I envy you for having a father-like leader. I got stuck with an ahjumma leader.” Ravi groaned. “YAH, KIM RAVI. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TELLING B.A.P SUNBAE-NIMS ABOUT ME?!” N said as he charged towards their rapper. Yongguk and Zelo watched the two with amused expression. “Hyung, please. Not in front of Yongguk hyung and Zelo-ssi.” Ravi pleaded as N nagged him like the mother he is. “It’s fine, Himchan and Youngjae nag us all the time whenever we meet up with the other Sunbae-nims.” Yongguk said, chuckling at how VIXX’s leader continued to pester Ravi. “Yongguk Sunbae-nim, Zelo Sunbae-nim! We are so sorry for these two!!” Hongbin said as he and Leo pulled their rapper and leader apart, blushing from the second hand embarrassment the two gave. Yongguk and Zelo laughed and shook their heads. “Don’t call us that. You can call me Yongguk, Yongguk hyung for you Hongbin-ssi.” Yongguk said, patting the other two VIXX member’s head. Hongbin and Leo nodded. “And I shall call you both hyung!!” The maknae said cutely. Leo smiled fondly at the younger before glaring at his leader, who decided to cling on him. “Why can’t our maknae be like Zelo?! Taekwoon-ah, what did we do to raise our maknae son wrongly?!” N said dramatically and shamelessly in front of their Sunbaes. “You are so embarrassing!” Leo said softly as he softly neck-chopped the slightly older male to get him off. “Please ignore them, expecially N hyung.” Hongbin said before patting Zelo’s ramyun hair after the younger allowed him. “It’s way different than Ravi’s! It’s so soft!!” Hongbin gushed, making Zelo blush and Ravi pout. “We really can’t use too much hairspray or gel on his hair. He’s too young to use too much of them and his scalp is a bit sensitive to the chemicals in the sprays and gels.” Yongguk explained politely. Zelo nodded in agreement. “Wow.” Hongbin said, making Yongguk chuckle and Zelo blush into the shade of his favorite cherry tomatoes.

 

Badman Era

The maknae felt like dying as he read all the hate comments he stumbled upon while watching their comeback MV and stages on YouTube.

“User10398:

                Oh my god! I can’t believe Zelo’s the only one who looked so ugly in the MV!! Kekeke”

 

“Anonymous:

                In reply to user10398: you should’ve seen their first and second comeback stages! His outfit and make-up made him a horrible rendition of a mix between The Mask and The Joker! Kekeke”

 

Zelo threw his tablet to the floor of the living room before curling up into a shaking ball of tears. “Why am I so ugly?! I thought the fans liked whatever concept the cordi-noonas put me in?!” The maknae sobbed, hugging his knees closer to his chest.

Unbeknownst to him, Yongguk and the other members sadly watched his boyfriend dissolve into a wailing mess on their family couch. “You should do something.” Himchan suggested, resting a hand on his best friend’s shoulder. Yongguk sighed and shook his head. “It’ll make things worse. He won’t listen to anyone if he’s a sobbing mess, like now.” The leader whispered, feeling his heart break as he and the others watched their maknae from the kitchen window. “I really want to hunt down those “fans” and give them 100x worse insults for doing that to our baby!” Daehyun whimpered as he silently cried with the maknae. “I’m in. When do we start?” Youngjae said with his “Idiot Youngjae” voice and laugh, trying to lighten up the mood a bit. Yongguk smiled a bit at their Fool and shook his head. “You are an idiot, Yoo Youngjae.” Jongup said with fake disgust, making Himchan erupt in a giggling fit. Youngjae glared at their puppy and gave the younger a painful neck-chop. Yongguk rolled his eyes before leaving the kitchen after determining that it’s safe to comfort his boyfriend.

 

“H-hyung!” A flushed Junhong said as his boyfriend as Yongguk a love mark on his neck. The maknae gripped the leader’s shoulders as Yongguk started to trail kisses down his chest, stopping to take each of Junhong’s pink buds in his mouth and giving them loving . “You’re beautiful, Junhong-ah. Never forget that.” Yongguk said with adoration as he leaned back up to the maknae and kissed him. Junhong felt his cheeks heat up more as he shyly accepted Yongguk’s tongue in his own shy mouth.

“Hyung, please…make me feel pretty.” Junhong shyly pleaded as Yongguk kneeled inbetween his legs. Yongguk smiled softly and kissed the younger before pushing himself in the warm tight entrance of the maknae, making them both moan in pleasure. “You’re so pretty, my maknae.” Yongguk praised as he kissed the younger as he s into the welcoming heat slowly, making sweet love to his boyfriend. Junhong moaned sweetly as Yongguk hit all the right places in him, gripping the elder’s biceps as Yongguk s into the bundle of nerves hidden deep within him. Yongguk smiled and trailed his kisses to the younger’s jawline and over to the marks that bloomed on the pale neck.

 

“I love you so much, Choi Junhong.” Yongguk said as he held his lover in his arms after their love making. Junhong smiled tiredly and curled up to the older male. “I love you too, Bang Yongguk hyung.” Yongguk smiled before placing a loving kiss on the maknae’s forehead as he watched the younger drift off to sleep, following a few hours later.

 

1004 (Angel) Era

“B.A.P!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!” Kangin said as he handed Yongguk the Show Champion trophy and Zelo the bouquet of different flowers. All the B.A.P members grinned as they made their way to the middle front of the stage to make their acceptance speech. Zelo happily played with the gold streamers, using the two strips to make tears under his eyes and making his other hyungs laugh as Yongguk struggled not to cry and say his speech.

 

“WOOHOO!!!! YOU GUYS FINALLY WON!!!” VIXX’s leader said, barging in B.A.P’s waiting room with the other VIXX members. The members of B.A.P felt their soul fly away from N’s loud voice and VIXX’s sudden appearance in their waiting room. “HAKYEON HYUNG!!!!” Zelo squealed as he threw himself at the shorter male. N grinned and caught the giant baby, falling on his back. “CONGRATULATIONS, MY BRATS!” Kenjumma said as he locked B.A.P’s main vocalists under his arms. Daehyun and Youngjae screamed as Ken violently congratulated them. “You deserved it, after all the hard works you’ve done for the past two years!” Leo said with a smile as he hugged the now sobbing Yongguk and the grinning Himchan. “Thank you, Taekwoon-ah!” Yongguk said, smiling through his tears as he hugged their friend. “GAAAH!!!!! GET THE MAKNAE OFF!!!” Jongup screeched as Hyuk latched himself on Jongup’s back, limbs curled around the dancer’s torso as the shorter of the two piggybacked VIXX’s maknae. “CONGRATS GUPPIE!!!!” Hyuk screamed into Jongup’s ear. “I THINK I’VE GONE DEAF!!!” The puppy announced, rubbing his poor ear after he unceremoniously dropped Hyuk to the floor. “THIS CALLS FOR A MEAT CELEBRATION!!” N announced as he waved his wallet in the air. The two male groups cheered as they all dog piled VIXX’s leader.

 

“YAH! YAH! YAH! KEEP JELLO AWAY FROM THE BEER!!!” Himchan barked as Ravi and Hyuk busied themselves with pulling the all too eager maknae away from the beer bottle a drunken N held in his hands for the maknae. “Let him get wasted, Himchannie! We’re celebrating!!” N slurred, leaning on Leo’s shoulder for support. “He’s under-aged, you insufferable !” Leo said, knocking his “wife” on the head with his knuckles affectionately. N pouted but didn’t fight back. “Please, Gukkie? Just one sip?” Zelo cutely begged to his lover. Yongguk froze, eyes examining the other’s expression. Himchan and Leo gave him a death glare; Ken, Daehyun, Ravi, Hongbin, and Youngjae giving him the “do what Himchan and Leo says” expression; Hyuk and Jongup shaking their heads; and N nodding his head. “Just one sip. That’s it.” Yongguk decided handing his almost finished bottle to the maknae, knowing that it’s enough for the maknae to be satisfied and still sober. Zelo grinned; Himchan and Leo being held back by the others as they struggled to jump at Yongguk to kill him; N happily chanting his victory. “GROSS!!!” Zelo said as his face scrunched up in disgust as he handed the bottle back to his boyfriend. “Never drinking something like that again!” Zelo announced before furiously stuffing his face with the grilled meat, praying that the horrid after taste of the beer his hyungs drank would disappear and never come back. Yongguk chuckled and smirked at Himchan and Leo. “You….how…why?!” Himchan sputtered as he successfully got out of Ravi and Daehyun’s grip, grabbing Yongguk by the collar. “I’m not stupid to not know that Zelo will never like beer.” Yongguk said smugly before drinking another bottle of beer. Leo looked at a smugly drunken N and reached to clip the elder’s bangs up, exposing his forehead for everyone to see. N yelped as he struggled to hide his forehead while smacking his boyfriend’s hands away. “That’s what you get for making the baby want to drink!” Leo scolded before returning his attention to his food. N gave Leo his stank face, making the others laugh hard.

 

“Come on hyung, one more flight of stairs and were home!” The maknae struggled as he dragged a drunken Yongguk up the stairs, glaring at his very sober hyungs ahead of him. “Since when were you a pretty angel, Jello?” Yongguk slurred as he sappily grinned at the younger. Zelo rolled his eyes as he grunted, pushing Yongguk to the wall for a while as he struggled to breathe. “NOW DON’T MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE DOWN THERE!!!” Himchan said with a playful smirk. “I WANT GRANDCHILDREN!!” Daehyun cackled, whining when Youngjae whacked him with his bag. “Shut up, Daehyun.” Zelo glared at the two ahjumma hyungs before deciding on carrying the too drunk Yongguk on his back.

Zelo groaned at his horrible idea as the scent of beer filled his nostrils and his too heavy hyung passed out on his back as he tried not to drop his hyung nor fall down the stairs. “Choi Junhng, you are an idiot!” Zelo scolded himself as he kicked the slightly opened door to their dorm, wobbling slightly as he toed his shoes off. “But Bang Yongguk is a bigger idiot.” The maknae grumbled as he dropped the drunken leader on the couch, not having enough energy to carry the heavy male to their room, and collapsed on the couch opposite to Yongguk. “You look like you had fun!” Himchan teased before running away to his and Youngjae’s room after Zelo started throwing pillows at him from the couch the younger sat on. “Kim Himchan’s the biggest idiot.” Zelo concluded as he picked the thrown pillows from the floor and left to get a blanket for Yongguk and some water and aspirin.

The maknae smiled as he placed the glass of water and two aspirin pills on the coffee table in front of the couch where his boyfriend snored away. “Good night, hyung.” Zelo whispered with a smile before going off to his and Yongguk’s room.

 

Next Day

Yongguk groaned as he drank the aspirin pills and the water Zelo left him this morning, his head throbbing and his stomach twisting in the most uncomfortable way. “Good morning.” The maknae whispered as he slithered to the couch and hugged his hung-over lover. Yongguk smiled a bit before groaning in pain. “I’ll get Youngjae hyung to make you some hang-over soup.” Zelo said gently before he kissed Yongguk’s cheek and left to drag Daehyun’s boyfriend from the older mainvocalist’s room.

“Here you go~!” Youngjae chirped, not caring that his leader is too sensitive with noise. Yongguk flinched and glared at Youngjae before downing the steaming hot soup. “Slow down, you’re gonna choke to death if you don’t.” Himchan said as he drank some of the same soup Youngjae gave him. “I wonder how the other VIXX hyungs are dealing with Hakyeon..” Yongguk wondered aloud as he let Zelo sit on his lap and his hair, sighing at the comforting feeling. “He’s probably mortified with what he did to Junhongie last night.” Daehyun said, plopping on Youngjae’s lap none-too-gently. Youngjae groaned in pain and pinched his boyfriend’s side to get the food lover off of his lap. “Which one? Making me drink or openly flirting with me by calling me “the prettiest creature who ever lived”?” Zelo asked, imitating the slur accent of VIXX’s leader. Himchan laughed, choking on his soup; Jongup slapping Himchan’s back; DaeJae laughing at Yongguk’s fuming expression. “Did he touch you?” Yongguk asked, possessiveness lacing his tone. Zelo grinned and nodded. “Only my hair though. Taekwoonie hyung yanked him back to his seat and mothered me the whole night while you guys wasted yourselves.” Zelo said, affectionately pinching Yongguk’s cheeks. Yongguk nodded and gripped Zelo’s waist tighter. “Good. Because no one is allowed to touch my pretty, precious kitty.” Yongguk whispered lowly in the maknae’s ear. Zelo blushed and nodded, biting his bottom lip. “YAH! NO TOUCHING!!” Himchan barked as he yanked his precious baby off of Yongguk’s lap and away from the leader’s wandering hands. Yongguk pouted while the others laughed.