A Day With B.A.P's Umma! Part 1~ HimLo

B.A.P One Shot Collection Vol. 1 {Discontinued}

Main Pairing: HimLo (Umma and Son)

Ninjas: SHINee, BangDaeJaeUp (bored to death Appa and Adeuls) Siwon, OnNam, BangHim

Warning: overdose of UmmaChan unconditonal love towards his BabyMaknae and some memes

Side Notes: All in UmmaChan's POV ^-^

♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠

Annyeong~ I'm B.A.P's Umma Kim Himchan~! I'm currently in the kitchen with my witty daughter Youngjae making more food since Daehyun received a text from SHINee's maknae Taemin saying that they'll be over for luch and will be staying over for 2 weeks!!!! I know you SHAWOLs might be thinking i'm making this up but, trust me I'm not! *grabs DaePabo's phone and shows you the message*

To: Busan Won Bin

Frm: MakdoongieTaem

DAAAAEEEEEEHHHHYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE~♥ Onew hyung said were coming over for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AIN'T THAT COOL?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! anyways see you in a few! 

Now I know that you all are looking for the text saying that they'll be staying with us right? well lets just say a certain Almighty Key Umma sent this text......er threat to Yonggukkie *throws phone at Daehyun hitting his head and reaches for Yongguk's phone and shows you the text*

To: TiggerPabo Gukkie Hyung

Frm: AlmightyKey Umma

Bang.Yong.Guk. either you let us stay with you for 2~8 weeks or I will personally trap you and a RabidSongJi in a closet and let you die in her hands along with Dir.Kang

P.S. 

Show this to Dir.Kang incase he doesn't believe you

:)

Poor Gukkie~ it hasn't been 5 weeks since the last incident with SongJiJi and he already went back in his safe hole *sighs* oh well~ He'll get over it....... I hope *gets bricked* "YAH! WHERE THE HELL DO YOU IDIOTS KEEP GETTING THOSE BRICKS?!" "Yongnam hyung's room~" Thank you my BabyJello for being honest with umma~ *RabidChan mode* "where is that good for nothing twin of my husband?" "yeshu?" *seese Yongnam in a maid's outfit*...................

HimDaeJaeJongLo: loading.............loading............loading.............ERROR!!!! ERROR!!!!!!! SHUT DOWN!!!!! WELCOME!!!! EERROR!!!!! SORREH!!!

"Yongnam............WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING?!"*shields BabyJello's eyes* aish that idiot! how are they twins again?! "uhm Gukkie hyung?*knocks on bathroom door*" "yes?" "Yongna-" "SWEET NIBBLETS I THOUGHT I TOLD THE BOY TO STOP DOING THAT!*opens door making Daehyun fall on his face*" "okay ow." .............*throws hands up whacking Youngjae's fluffy cheeks in the proccess* I UNDERSTAND NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "uh hyung your tearing my cheeks apart" on the bright side...

So Fluffeh! - Youngjae's cheeks are so fluffy i could die!

nuff said ^-^ "uhm Channie Umma?" *still kneading Youngjae's cheeks* "yes my BabyJello?" "can we go out? you know as a mo-" *tansfers to the giant baby's cheeks and starts kneading them* "OF COURSE MY BABYMAKNAE!!!!!!!!! go get changed and meet me downstairs!!!!! GUKKIE ME AND JUNHONGIE ARE GOING OUT!!!!!!!!!! DON'T LET THE KIDS RUIN THE DORMS!!!!!!!!" "UMMA!!!!!!!!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Okay~! so now that me and my BabyJello got away from that place............*pokes ButtonNoseJello* "where do you wanna go BabyMaknae?" "hmm..............AH! Umma let's go to the new steakhouse 3 blocks from here!!!!!!!" *gets dragged by Zelo* aigoo~ my cute precious maknae~ "hyung" "hmm?" "your my cheeks with your hands again" "whoopsies! sorry about that baby~! now lets find a table neh?" "EUNG~!" aigoo~ this kid will be the death of me!!!!!!!! *pinches baby cheeks* "HYUNG!" kekeke! so cute! *beep beep* huh? message from "ONEW HYUNG!!!!!!!!" "shh~! Junhong! keep quiet and eat yo stake!" "neh umma~!*eats steak with cherry tomatoes happily*"

To: Scarier than Key Umma Himchannie~

Frm: Dubu Leader OnChicken

Yah~! Himchannie! why is Yongguk in a Maid's outfit?! and most importantly WHERE ARE YOU AND MY NEPHEW?!

P.S.

hehe i found Yongnam chasing Yongguk around the hallways in your floor >:D

*eye twitch twitch* I better make sure the idiot leader of SHINee didn't mistake my Gukkie with the insane twin

To: Nampyeon~♥

Frm: Mother of 5 insane kids who are Bang Yongnam Jung Daehyun Yoo Youngjae and Moon Jongup and 1 angel who is Choi Junhong

YAH! BANG YONGGUK WHAT IS THE INSANE LEADER OF SHINee TALKING ABOUT YOU IN A MAID'S OUTFIT?! THIS BETTER BE JINKI HYUNG'S CONFUSION STATE OR I WILL MURDER BOTH YOU AND UR INSANE TWIN!!!!!!!!!

*sighs* "Jello, I hope you won't grow up like your idiotic hyungs" "*sprays Himchan with water frm mouth* O_O" *eye twitch twitch* okay first EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!*wipes face furiously* GAH THAT IS THE MOST DISGUSTING MOMENT EVER!!!!!!! "Zelo............"*deep breaths* "go to the restroom and reply to these people" *hands beeping phone to Zelo* "O_O*nods and disappears*" second THANK SHISUS JUNHONG IS SANE! "You're Welcome Himchan~!" "CHOI SIWON GET OUTTA HERE!" aish! why does that horse keep popping up?! *sighs* "umma.... I don't think I should reply to Onew hyung, YongPabo hyung and Gukkie appa" "why is that?" "*dead pans* because its disturbing"gimme the phone" *grabs le phone from maknae"

TO: Scarier than Key Umma Himchannie~

Frm: Dubu Leader OnChicken

OH HEHE~! Looks like I mistook Yongguk from Yongnam....again....hehe...

P.S.

I REGRET NOTHING!!!!!!!

 

To: Mother of 5 insane kids who are Bang Yongnam Jung Daehyun Yoo Youngjae and Moon Jongup and 1 angel who is Choi Junhong

Frm: Nampyeon~♥

Jagi~ why the heck would I try on that maid outfit when i like seeing you in that? //wink wink//

To: Sister-in-Law

Frm: YongPabo

Himchannie~! PLEASE MURDER MY TWIN AND LEE JINKI~! THEY WON'T STOP STARING AT ME~!

 

Desk Flip Rage Guy - trying to keep calm from the immense stupidity emmiting from Yongguk onew and yongnam

TO: Dubu Leader OnChicken; Nampyeon~♥

Frm: Bang Himchan~♥

I am soo~ going to murder you idiots when me and Junhong get back in 5 mins!

TO: YongPabo

Frm: Sister-in-Law

Don't worry YongPabo me and Junhong are on our way

"Junhong let's go I need to knock some senses into three certain idiots back at the dorms" "OH~! I KNOW~! Yongnam, Yongguk and Jinki~!*holds up peace sign*"AIGOOOOOO~♥ THIS KID REALLY KNOWS HOW TO MAKE ME LESS VIOLENT~!*squishes BabyMaknae's cheeks* "HYUNG~!" kekekekekekeke~! too cute for your own good my BabyMaknae~!

*breathes in and out* you can do this! your not scarier than the Almighty Key Umma of SHINee for nothing!!!!! *closes eyes and kicks the door open to be greeted by SHINee and the rest of B.A.P with Yongnam but no Yongguk sitting in the living room watching something* "uhm.... were ho-" "HYUNGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!*flings self towards SHINee*" "me......................." -________-" okay I get that Jello's excited to see his SHINee hyungs bu-*feels someone wrapping arms around le waist* "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"*ear splitting scream* "*lets go of Himchan and make sure eares aren't bleeding* oooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sweet nibblets Himchan! you scream louder than Hyosung noona and RabidSongJi!!!!!!!" Yongguk?*turns around to see Yongguk curled up on the floor cluching on his ears* "Gukkie?!" "OBVIOUSLY NOT MAID YONGNAM!" "*pinches Yongnam's sides* shut up!" "*yelps and slaps OnPerv's hands away* keep yo hands off me !!" omo! I hope he doesn't go back to his Puppy!Guk state again!!!! "I swear Kim Himchan screech like Governor Hyosung again and I will gag you!" *smiles and hugs le normal hubby* "GUKKIE~! YOUR NOT IN YOUR VUNERABLE YET OH SO CUTE, CUDDLY AND ADORABLE STATE!!!!!!!!!"

Yongguk:

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

"sorry yeobo~ you were just too-"*gets kissed* Gukkie~ *pushes him away and pecks his lips before seeing the disgusted faces of the others excep Jello who's eyes are covered by kind Taeminnie* "hyungs~? what's happening?" "nothing you should know about!" THANK YOU YOUNGJAE!!!!!!!!!!!! "oh Gukkie and Channie were makin' out" "*hits Yongnam's head* SHUT UP YOU PABO!!!!!

Daehyun:587eat.jpg

"DAEHYUN ARE YOU EATING LEAVES?!" "*noms* yes why?

Youngjae:b6wesb.jpg

"because he's a glutton"

Taemin: 6ymqnn.jpg

"maybe both i dunno *shrugs*" "Daehyun" "yeshu" "your eating my cheek" "sho?" "it's not foooooooodddddddd!!!!!!*yelps after Daehyun bit le cheek to hard*" OH MY GOD YOU TWO GET A ROOM!!!!!!!*drags le BabyJello to his room with Guppie* "DON'T YOU TWO DARE LEAVE THIS ROOM!!!!!" "yes umma!!!!" *leaves the maknaes* I hope those two don't do anything stupid

JongLo:ebhn7g.jpg

*goes back* "I HEARD THAT!" *kicks the Bang twins in the room* "just so none of you do anything stupid while I'm helping the rest!" AISH THOSE IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!! *sigh* welp looks like I'll just have to look forward to my Umma-Adeul bonding day with Guppie *sigh* being the umma is hard!!!!!!! TT_TT

♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠~♫♠♫♠

Me & Hyosung: *pops up* ANNYEONG~!

Yongnam: oh god no. *covers ears* 

Hyosung: WERE BACK!!!!! JIEUN-AH~

Jieun: Neh~?

Sunhwa: *looks at le mail box only to see nothing but cobwebs and closes it not noticing Youngjae's fingers* no mail

Youngjae: AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*screeches while pulling stuck finger out of mean mailbox* MY FINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guk: don't worry flufferz you have man hands anyways

Youngjae:*gets finger out with the help of JoKo and KeKe* easy for you to say!

Me: that's cuz he has pretty hands Youngjae~

Matokis: GUKKIE HANDS SPAM TIME!!!!!

tumblr_merv9n9WUH1rgg6kto1_500.png

Me: MORE HAND SPAM!!!!

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

Me: Y U HAVE PRETTY HANDS?! TT_TT

Gukkie: *shrugs* all in the genes i guess?

Me: TT_TT k~ *sniff* Jung Hyunjae *sniff* signing off~ *blows nose on KeKe's ears*

KeKe: O_O AWWW MAN NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*runs of to boil le ears*

JoKo: *shakes head* bye!!!!!*kicks all u readers out*