YAH! JUNG DAEHYUN! ~ DaehyunxEveryone

B.A.P One Shot Collection Vol. 1 {Discontinued}

Main Pairing: DaehyunxEveryone

Ninjas: SunHee couple (Sunhwa as Dae's sister) and Jung Hana (Zinger) [Hana as Daehyunnie's umma]

Warnings: Innocent!Daehyun, Appa!Guk, Umma!Chan, Pabo!Youngjae, Puppy!Guppie, Kitty!Jello

Side Notes: Jongup and Zelo are literally puppy and kitty in their part*bricks self* 

☼♦♠♫~☼♦♣♫~​☼♦♠♫~☼♦♣♫~​☼♦♠♫~☼♦♣♫~​☼♦♠♫~☼♦♣♫~​☼♦♠♫~☼♦♣♫~​☼♦♠♫~☼♦♣♫~​☼♦♠♫~☼♦♣♫~☼♦♣♫

||BangDae||

"YAH! JUNG DAEHYUN! GET YO BACK IN HERE!!!!!" a very naggy voice was heard through out the B.A.P dorms, making everyone cringe in pure agony and fear of the band's umma. "I SWEAR ON YOUNGJAE'S LIFE I WILL MURDER YOU ONCE I FIND YOU JUNG DAEHYUN!!!!!!!" the umma roared out making the victimized fluffy member faint in fear while eating chicken. The target of the band's umma was currently hiding with the band's appa in the Studio Room in the dorm's basement. "G--Gukkie hyung..... I'm scared!" Daehyun said while clinging onto the leader for his dear life....literally. Yongguk sighed and hugged the younger closer and started whispering sweet comforting nothings into the boy's ear while having the gummy smile Daehyun loves so much. Daehyun smiled a bit before relaxing his tense body ontop of the older and said "thanks Gukkie hyung~!" before snuggling more into Yongguk's chest. Yongguk chuckled at the cute action of the vocalist before slightly jumping upon hearing the door of the studio being knocked on by something heavier than a fist. Daehyun froze in his spot and looked up to Yongguk with his glossy doe like eyes and started whimpering. Yongguk looked down at his baby then at the door before shouting "WHAT?!" the person on the other side stopped using whatever he used to knock on the door and said "YAH! BANG YONGGUK! IF I FIND OUT YOU ARE HELPING JUNG DAEHYUN OUT TO HIDE I WILL PERSONALLY CUT YOUR OFF WITH THE OLD KITCHEN KNIFE!!!!" Yongguk and Daehyun shivered in horror with Himchan's threat and decided to hide Daehyun in the walk in closet before Himchan rips the door out from its hinges. "Hyungie I don't wanna die~! don't leave me here!!!" Daehyun pleaded softly while having his arms and legs wrapped around the leader's torso and waist. Yongguk sighed and gave the smaller male a reasurring kiss before going out of the closet and sliding the tinted glass door closed and used an electric lock to make Daehyun safe enough since Himchan has no clue what the code is. After Yongguk double checked to see if he hid his baby Dae well, he went towards the door and opened it revealing a fuming Himchan and a very unconsious Youngjae. "Channie.....did you use our fluffy vocalist to knock on the door?" Himchan crossed his arms over his chest and huffed angrily and said "yes and where is that Busan Glutton?!" Yongguk flinched at Himchan's nagging mother tone and told him that he didn't see Daehyun and that he should ask the maknae line. "Himchan if he was with me down here don't you think I've already interrogated our innocent boyfriend?" Yongguk asked Himchan skeptically. Himchan narrowed his eyes before nodding and sighed."I guess...... anyways what are you doing down here? Junhong and Jongup are about to have a heartattack since they can't find their "Gukkie Appa" and "DaeDae Noona" " Himchan said. Yongguk chuckled and shook his head before pushing the umma back to the stairs and shouted a quick "DON'T FORGET TO TELL THEM MAKNAES TO FETCH THEIR PASSED OUT HYUNG DOWN HERE!!!!" before slamming the door of the studio shut and locking it.

Daehyun on the other hand felt like being locked in the closet for days and decided to walk towards the glass door and knocked on it to get his leader's attention. "Oh come on!" Daehyun said when he heard the door slam shut and locked thinking Yongguk forgot he was in the closet and left him. "Seriously Yongguk? Gahd at times like this I dunno wether Youngjae is the pabo or you" Daehyun mumbled to himself while leaning on the glass door after he slid down in agony. Just as he was about to scream in agony, the glass door slid open making him fall backwards, hitting his head on someone's foot. "ow! what the-GUKKIE~!" Daehyun said after seeing Yongguk's smiling face and quickly scrambled up and flung himself to the older male. Yongguk chuckled and wrapped his arms around the shorter male's waist and nuzzled his face in Daehyun's hair. "I thought you forgot about me and left me here!!!" Yongguk smiled more (if that was possible) and said "babe~ I will never forget you~!" Daehyun giggled and hit Yongguk's chest playfully and said "you cheesy moron" Yongguk caught the hand Daehyun used to hit him with and brought it to his lips and placed a sweet kiss on it making the younger blush. "So mind telling me why HimDork wants to kill you?" Daehyun sighed and sat on the leader's lap after the leader himself sat down on the sofa and beckoned the younger to his lap and said "honestly hyung I think he wanted to kill me because he caught our maknae kissing me in a way Himchannie hyung thinks is inappropriate and I was enjoying it....I don't really see what's wrong with Junnie kissing me" Yongguk rolled and thought to himself, typical Kim Himchan, before smirking and leaning to the younger's ear and whispert huskily "why don't we continue where Junhong left of and maybe...do more?" Daehyun blushed and smiled shyly before getting kissed by Yongguk.

YoungJongLo on the other hand are currently crushing the poor fuming umma below them in a dog pile to restrain him from murdering the older vocalist and the leader. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! BANG YONGGUK I WILL MURDER YOU FOR DIRTYING OUR PRECIOUS INNOCENT DAEHYUNNIE!!!!!" Himchan roared out loud after hearing their now not-so-innocent boyfriend moan out loud in pure pleasure.

 

||HimDae||

"AH~ CHANNIE HYUNNNGGGHHH~!" "Yah! Jung Daehyun stop moving~! It'll hurt more~" "BUT HYUNG IT HURTS LYK A BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Himchan chuckled at the cute panting vocalist underneath him and continued his ministrations. Daehyun's head shot up and moaned loud in pure pain and hissed while scratching the poor headbord of Himchan's bed and started whimpering. "Almost there Daehyunnie~ think you can still put up with the pain?" Himchan said worried about the younger. Daehyun nodded and burried his face into the soft pink fluffy pillow which is now covered in tear stains. Himchan told Daehyun to in a really deep breathe because this will be really painful, to which Daehyun quickly complied to.

After a very painful session with Himchan, Daehyun limped towards the living room and ploped down on the couch only to jump up and sit on Youngjae's lap after yelping in pain. Youngjae quickly hugged the older vocalist and said "you okay babe? damn I told Himchan hyung to prep you well and use lube!" Daehyun's eyes widen into the size of EXO's D.O's eyes and started blushing madly. Himchan came in and looked at the couple on the couch and said "what did you tell my baby that made him the second Do Kyungsoo and Zelo's cherry tomato?" Youngjae turned his head and glared hard at the umma "hyung. how. many. times. did I tell you to TAKE GOOD CARE OF DAEHYUNNIE WHEN YOU TWO DECIDE TO MATE LIKE BUNNIES IN HEAT?!" Daehyun quickly hid his now cherry tomato like face in the younger vocalist's chest upon hearing the sudden out burst from the younger vocalist himself. Himchan's jaw dropped to the floor and gave Youngjae a look saying "you say waht now." Youngjae rolled his eyes and said "oh don't act like you two didn't do exactly what I just said! HOW THE HECK CAN HE JOG WITH ME TOMORROW MORNING IF HIS IN IN PAIN?!" Daehyun blushed more and clutched on Youngjae's shirt and uttered a soft "we didn't do anything like that Jae~" Youngjae stopped arguing with Himchan and looked down at the embarrassed vocalist and lifted his chin up "what do you mean baby?" "H--Himchannie hyung just helped me get the thorns and ticks that were on my thighs and.. off since I didn't know that the underwear I used fell into some kind of tick hole and I accidentally fell on one of Jonguppie's roses while I was helping him de-thorn them" Daehyun said while blushing more than needed. Himchan nodded and then smirked smugly at the now embarrassed younger vocalist and said "wow Youngjae I never knew you could be such a byuntae for thinking about those things" Youngjae looked flushed and quickly passed Daehyun to Zelo, who was thankfully sitting beside them, before running off to the bands appa to repent for being such a pabo. Himchan chuckled and sat beside DaeLo and stole a quick smooch from the oblivious vocalist and a quick pinch on the maknae's streatchy cheeks before turning his full attention on the re-run of BOYFRIEND's Hello Baby and smiling to himself while secretly watching their cute Daehyunnie fangirl (yes fangirl deal with it) over how cute the babies are.

 

||JaeDae||

"JELLO-AH~ LEMME PLAY WITH YOUR CUTE CHEEKS!!!!!!!!" a certain Busan Won Bin said. The tall maknae turned and smiled sweetly at his cute hyung before leaning his face near the older vocalist. Daehyun squealed once his hands touched the soft squishy cheeks of the maknae and started abusing them. "OMONA~! YOUR CHEEKS ARE SOOOOOOOOOO FLUFFEH~!" "YAAAAH! JUNG DAEHYUN ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT MY FAMOUS CHEEKS AIN'T FLUFFY?!" a certain pabo of the group came in the maknae's room and saw this playing right before his eyes with their cute and innocent boyfriend squealing like a fangirl.

tumblr_ml80hjnq5W1rpw5ugo1_500_large.gif

(credits to tumblr) (oh and just imagine Dae and Zelo sitting infront of each other while this is happening)

Daehyun kept giggling and said "don't be a kill joy Jae~! I'm just enjoying the maknae's cheeks!!!" Zelo chuckled at his hyung's cuteness despite the growing pain on his cheeks. Youngjae rolled his eyes then went towards the two and sat behind Daehyun and wrapped his strong arms around the thin waist of the older vocalist and rested his chin on the older's shoulder deciding to watch this rarely cute scene between the maknae and the older vocalist with a warm smile plastered on his face. 

After an hour of the cute scene playing, Daehyun started to notice the maknae's cheeks turning pink where he placed his hands on and quickly started showering the maknae with soft kisses. Zelo chuckled and turned his face so he could steal a quick kiss from his hyun before leaving the vocal-line couple to have their most needed and awaited privacy. Daehyun had to blink a couple of times to register what just happened, making the younger vocalist chuckle at his hyung's cuteness. "Oh Dae~ you have no idea how cute you look right now" Youngjae said before turing the older male to face him. Daehyun, still not getting anything, blinked innocently at Youngjae and said "what are you talking about?" Youngjae just rolled his eyes and kissed the too innocent for his own good vocalist sweetly and passionately. Daehyun sighed in content and wrapped his arms around the younger's neck, kissing back with as much sweetness and passion Youngjae is giving to him.

 

||DaeJong||

"JONGUPPIE-YAH~ WHERE ARE YOU?!" a pretty brunette called out while searching for his cute puppy, Jongup, in his house. "Guppie-yah~ where are you? umma misses you already~" Daehyun said while pouting. Just as he was about to give up and go to his room, a cute puppy came in barking while running towards the awating Daehyun.

So-cute-puppies-14749028-1600-1200.jpg

(credits to the owner of this fluffy cutie pie) 

"GUPPIE~!" Daehyun squealed after picking the cute puppy up. "Don't ever wander off in the house without me or Sunhwa noona arasso?" the puppy simply his owner's face as if saying yes, making Daehyun giggle at the puppy's cute ticklish action. "yah~ Daehyunnie~ have you found- GUPPIE~!" Sunhwa suddenly ran over to the owner and puppy hugging them both protectively. Daehyun chuckled at the shorter girl and said "noona-yah, if it's okay with you, I want Jonguppie to sleep with me on my bed tonight" Sunhwa froze and smiled upon hearing the puppy whimper and seeing her dongsaeng pout and said "alright Jongup can sleep with you JUST don't make a mess in your room~! Kwanghee's coming over later and you two will have to share rooms since your room is the only one with an extra bed" Daehyun smiled and kissed his sister's cheek after nodding happily "THANKS SUNHWA NOONA~!" he shouted once he reached the top of the stairs before making his way to his room with the happy puppy in his arms. Sunhwa smiled at her dongsaeng's cuteness before calling up her boyfriend.

 

||DaeLo||

It was one Christmas night when little 5 year old Daehyun received the cutest kitten he has ever layed his eyes on.

cute-kitten-wallpaper-desktop-background

(credits to the owner who was kind enough to post a pic of this cute and cuddly kitteh~!)

"waaaaaaaah~! THANK YOU UMMA!" little Daehyun said while hugging his mother. Jung Hana smiled and kissed the top of her son's head and said "do you like him that much aegi-yah~?" Daehyun nodded while hugging the kitten gently close to his chest. Hana smiled her proud mom smile and said "what will you name him Hyunnie?" Daehyun thought about it for a while then quickly kissed the top of the kitty's head and said "Daehyunnie wants to call him Zelo~!" the kitten looked up to his ower and started and pawing Daehyun's face as if he was saying that he loves the name. Daehyun and Hana giggled at the cute reaction of the kitten and started calling the kitten's name over and over so it'll get used to it.

15 years passed and Daehyun and Zelo were the closest owner and pet in other people's eyes. Even though with Daehyun's busy schedules, he still manages to spend time with his best friend Zelo. Zelo on the other hand is very thankful to have a thoughtful and loving owner like Daehyun.

One full moon night, Daehyun came home drunk and Zelo, being a cat he is, quickly scampered over to his owner's lap after Daehyun settled on the couch. Daehyun smiled at the still cute, yet matured cat, and his fur making the cat purr. "If only you were a human instead of a cat Zelo...... I'd be the luckiest owner ever since I'd have someone loving and caring as you..." Zelo stared deeply into Daehyun's eyes and tilted his head a little, making his owner chuckle at his cute action. Daehyun decided to call it a night and put Zelo on the couch where the cat loves to sleep on, kissing the top of his head, before making his way into his room, knocking out instantly.

Little did Daehyun know that Zelo has transformed into a human with cat ears and tail over night.

☼♦♠♫~☼♦♣♫~​☼♦♠♫~☼♦♣♫~​☼♦♠♫~☼♦♣♫~​☼♦♠♫~☼♦♣♫~​☼♦♠♫~☼♦♣♫~​☼♦♠♫~☼♦♣♫~​☼♦♠♫~☼♦♣♫~​☼♦♠♫~☼♦♣♫~

Me: EIIIYOO~! IT'S ME JUNG HYUNJAE~! sorry for not being able to update~!

Thehun: that'th becauthe she wath too buthy monitoring our comeback thtageth~!

Kai: for those who did not understand a word Thehunnie said like me.. please refer to the Thehun Ohdult transtlator!*pushes Luhan*

Luhan: *glares at Kai* Imma kill you one day Kim Jongin! anyways *smiles at you guys* Sehunnie said that the reason why Hyunniejae couldn't update is because she too bu-*apple gets shoved in mouth by le author-nim*

Me: because I had a writers block on how to write this chapter without feeling too awkward!

Hana: *nods* sure, sure they believe you *indicates the readers staring at author-nim suspiciously*

Me: what?! anyways if you guys wanna ask B.A.P or the matokis any question or simply fangirl and troll them well *pushes DaeJae* these two numbskulls will give you guys the pointers

DaeJae: simple!

Dear: *B.A.P member/s*

*insert le message*

From: *username, where ur from*

 

BangHim: or

Dear: *matoki/s*

*insert le message*

From: *username, where ur from*

 

Me: I hope you guys got that! 

Jieun: and now~*pushes you all out* bye! oh and thanks for the support!!! *hangs a sign saying Jung Hyunjae: Offline* bye!*slams the door shut*

☼♦♠♫~☼♦♣♫~​☼♦♠♫~☼♦♣♫~​☼♦♠♫~☼♦♣♫~​☼♦♠♫~☼♦♣♫~​☼♦♠♫~☼♦♣♫~​☼♦♠♫~☼♦♣♫~​☼♦♠♫~☼♦♣♫~☼♦♣♫

If you guys want the full story of the DaeLo cut, please comment yes or no and why then I'll count if there are more yes's I'll post it when I have time and if no then sorry guys ^-^