Love Like Oxygen (BangDae)

B.A.P One Shot Collection Vol. 1 {Discontinued}

Warning: Long Chapter ahead XD

Special guest: VIXX, BTS, EXO, and Bang Yongnam

 

 

 

April 4, 2012

Dear Journal,

                This is so awkward for me, but I can’t help the feeling of want to finally write down my thoughts here. Away from anyone’s curious eyes.

                Anywho, there’s this cute regular customer at the café I work at and he finally talked to me! And not just that, he wanted to get to know me so he asked me out! How cool is that?! I agreed of course and I really tried to not smile like an idiot because I’ve been crushing on him for months now! My heart is beating fast as I write this down and I bet I’m grinning like a moron right now, but I could really care less. I’m safely hidden behind some boxes in the break room and the others are probably too busy eating to pay attention to me. Did I mention I worked at a café with seven other idiots, whom I call friends? No? Well, I think I have enough time to spare.

               

                First off is our Café Manager and owner, Kim Himchan. He’s the kindest guy I’ve ever met! He’s exactly like a mother to all seven of us, constantly reminding us to eat something before we start our shift or during our break. He even brought in homemade lunch for all of us last week! Himchan hyung is a good cook as well, but not as good as our café chef!

Our lovely café chef, Kim Seokjin hyung. He’s also motherly to us all, but he mostly leaves the nagging to Himchan hyung and just cooks for us when we close the café to prepare for the night shift.

                The next one is my best friend, and the person who basically forced me to work here at this great café; Yoo Youngjae. He’s the café’s residential fluffy cheeks and internet, the latter reason is for his expanding knowledge on almost everything we, the staff, and the customers ask about.

                Our two awesome Baristas, Jung Taekwoon and Kim Minseok. Jung Taekwoon is my older brother, the café’s Appa. Kim Minseok is Seokjin hyung’s older brother and the best barista we have. The two hyungs, along with Seokjin hyung and Himchan hyung, worked here the longest. The two of them helped me settle in as the extra barista for my first few weeks working in the café, and I couldn’t be more thankful to be able to bond with my brother more through him teaching me the tricks in making good coffee.

                The lonely janitor, Kim Wonshik, is my other best friend. I have no clue why he decided to take his job as the café’s janitor when he’s majoring in Fine Arts with Youngjae and me.

                Lastly is MatoVIx Café’s Assistant Manager and Co-owner, Cha Hakyeon. This hyung is the most insufferable one among them all. Hakyeon hyung constantly bothers me by openly hitting on me, and I’m not even sure if he’s serious or not!

 

                Although the seven of them tend to drive me crazy when they get hyper and whatnot, I still love them for being my friends and pillar of support—especially when I went through my first heartbreak when my ex-boyfriend humiliated me with a very public break up in the café. I’d love to write about who the jerk was and how that happened, but Himchan hyung and Hakyeon hyung are nagging all of us to get back to our stations for the second half of the morning shift.

                                                                                                Until then,

                                                                                                                Jung Daehyun

 

 

Daehyun sighed as he closed his journal, given to him last Christmas Party in the café by Hakyeon, and placed it back in the special case Daehyun made with a lock before hiding it in the farthest end of his locker. “Dae-Dae, what’s with the long face? Just this morning you were smiling so widely, Jinnie started to worry about your lips.” Taekwoon said, worry written all over his face as he slung an arm around his younger brother’s shoulder. Daehyun smiled a bit and shook his head. “It’s nothing, hyung. I just remembered something I tried so hard to erase.” Daehyun said, biting his lower lip to prevent himself from sobbing. Taekwoon frowned and brought Daehyun’s head to his chest and hugged the younger. Daehyun sighed shakily as he silently cried on his brother. “Shh, it’s going to be alright. I trust Yongguk-ssi to make you forget about your ex and give you new memories to smile about and cherish.” Taekwoon softly said, Daehyun’s chestnut colored hair with his right hand; his left hand holding his smaller brother close. Daehyun smiled through his tears and nodded.

“Thanks, Taekkie hyung. You always know what to say, like appa.” Daehyun said with a smile as he remembered their late father. Taekwoon smiled back before telling him to hurry up and fix himself. “Himchan will murder us if we don’t hurry up.” Taekwoon mumbled as he swapped his tear-soaked white dress shirt with his white polo shirt. Daehyun nodded and quickly washed his face to cool down his burning eyes from the tears he shed a few minutes ago. “Too late.” Himchan said as he came in, eyes narrowed and arms crossed over his chest. “Ooh, looks like two mice just got caught by the big cat!” Hakyeon said, chin on Himchan’s shoulder and a teasing expression plastered on his face. Taekwoon glared at the AST Manager before huffing. “Sorry, Himchan hyung. I kinda broke down and I really didn’t know Taekwoonie hyung was still in here with me.” Daehyun said, smiling sheepishly and rubbing the back of his head. Himchan soften and walked to the 2nd maknae of the café and hugged the slightly shorter male. “That isn’t something to be sorry about. If you want, I could let you rest for this half and you can work again for the night shift?” Himchan suggested. Daehyun shook his head with a smile. “It’s alright hyung, I can work. I don’t want to burden Taekwoon hyung and Minseok hyung.” Hakyeon cooed as he dramatically hugged Taekwoon’s arm. “Aigoo! What a sweetheart! Yah, Jung Taekwoon why can’t you be more like your brother!!” Hakyeon whined, tugging at his boyfriend’s arm. Taekwoon sneered and playfully bonked the elder’s head with his fists. Daehyun giggled while Himchan started nagging at the two for too much PDA. “I’ll be going now!” Daehyun bid and left to help Minseok and the others out.

 

 

April 6, 2012

Dear Journal,

                Today is Wonshikkie’s boyfriend’s birthday! His name is Lee Jaehwan and he’s the most optimistic person, next to Hakyeon and Himchan hyung, I’ve became friends with. And since Jaehwan hyung’s close to all of us, we decided to use the café’s closed hours to give him a surprise party with all of his and Wonshik’s friends and us MatoVix staff celebrating with him.

                Right now, Hakyeon hyung and Taekwoon hyung busied themselves with hanging streamers around the ceilings, while Seokjinnie hyung and Minseokkie hyung prepared the cake and drinks. I stay seated on one of the small couches as I have finished hanging the banner with the help of Youngjae, while Wonshik went out to pick his boyfriend up from his classes in the same university the three of us went to.

                Sorry if this day’s entry is too short, Yonggukie hyung came with the rest of his and Jaehwan hyung’s friends so I have to keep you away for now.

 

                                                                                                                                                Untill then,

                                                                                                                                                                Jung Daehyun

 

Daehyun smiled as he discreetly kept his journal in its case while maintaining eye contact with his new boyfriend. “Hey, beautiful.” Yongguk whispered as he sweetly kissed Daehyun’s lips. Daehyun giggled and felt butterflies in his stomach. “Hi~” Daehyun replied shyly, not used to openly flirting back. Yongguk chuckled at the younger’s cuteness and sat beside the smaller, an arm hugging the younger’s shoulder. “Wrote today’s entry yet?” Yongguk asked softly, not wanting the others who have no knowledge of Daehyun’s journal to hear. Daehyun smiled shyly and nodded. “Yes, just finished when you and the others entered. And no, I won’t show the entry for today. It’s short and boring.” Daehyun said, plucking the case that held his journal out of the larger hands of the elder. Yongguk pouted and nodded. “Fine.” Yongguk said childishly, crossing his arms and pouting more to add up to the childish effect. Daehyun squealed and threw himself at his boyfriend. “Hyung, stop being so cute!!” The younger said, hands busy pinching and squeezing Yongguk’s cheeks. Yongguk smiled his signature gummy smile and hugged the younger. “I only become cute for you.” Yongguk said cheekily, making Daehyun cringe and push his face away. “Ew. Too cheesy, hyung.” Daehyun said with a slightly disgusted expression. Yongguk laughed and shook his head. “Things you do to me, Jung Daehyun.” Yongguk said, chuckling. Daehyun huffed, puffing his cheeks out angrily before getting off of the elder’s lap and stomped away. Yongguk laughed once more, throwing his head back only to groan in pain when he hit his head with a painful bonking sound echoing throughout half of the café. Himchan and the others stopped whatever they were doing to laugh at the hilarious pained expression Yongguk made as the poor male rubbed his head.

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAEHWANNIE~!” The café staff and Jaehwan’s friends sang. Jaehwan grinned broadly before blowing the candles from the personalized cake Seokjin and Minseok held. “Did you make a wish?” Hakyeon asked, leaning on Taekwoon’s back and shoulder for support. Jaehwan’s grin turned into something mischievous and nodded. “I wished for Hakyeon hyung to be mute and for Himchan hyung to grow a pair and confess to his crush already.” Jaehwan said, making the two café owners glare at him and the others erupt in the worst laughing fit. Wonshik and Daehyun held onto each other, Youngjae collapsed on one of the tables, Taekwoon on his knees as he clutched his hurting stomach, Yongguk and Kyungsoo rolling on the floor, Seokjin and Minseok struggling to keep the cake they held safe from any harm. “YOU ARE ALL FIRED!” Hakyeon and Himchan said, making the other staff laugh harder. “You can’t fire us. You two love us too much, especially the maknae line!” Taekwoon wheezed as he hugged his boyfriend’s legs, slowly collapsing to the floor. Hakyeon’s annoyed expression started to intensify, making Himchan burst into laughter as well. “OH MY GOD, YOU LOOK UGLIER THAN BEFORE!!” Himchan cackled, falling on the fallen Taekwoon. “Best birthday ever!” Jaehwan grinned before kissing his now calm boyfriend on the cheek and hugging the much calmer Daehyun. “You’re welcome~!” The two employees said with a smile.

 

 

March 26, 2013

                Today is our beloved Minseokkie hyung’s birthday!! Our small and cute hyung’s finally half-fifty, but he still looks like the maknae. It’s sad really, seeing Minseok hyung get compliments along with Taekwoon hyung about how the look like the two youngest and Himchan hyung and Hakyeon hyung being mistaken for people in their early 30’s.

                Anyways, the café’s closed for today since we’re planning on celebrating Minseokkie hyung’s birthday the whole day upon Himchan hyung’s request and Minseok hyung’s dream. Minseok hyung is currently lounging in Himchan hyung’s office with Hakyeon hyung as we decorate the café with endless balloons and streamers. Taekwoon hyung wanted to add some confetti, knowing our small hyung loves confetti, but was turned down with Hakyeon hyung and Himchan hyung screaming all the possible reasons why they can’t let Minseokkie hyung near those things. To say that my older brother looked like an abused kitten is a huge understatement, and he’s now with me crying his eyes out.

                I better stop writing and comfort my brother now.

 

                                                                                                                                                Until then,

                                                                                                                                                                Jung Daehyun

 

Daehyun closed his journal, pushing it into his bag before taking his crying brother in his arms. “Don’t cry, Woonie hyung! I’m sure the two idiots didn’t mean to shout at you.” Daehyun cooed as he rocked them gently from side to side. Taekwoon shook his head and sniffed more, tears completely soaking the front of Daehyun’s ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HALF-FIFTY MINSEOK! with the small hyung’s face in the middle’ shirt. “Th-they shouted at me, Hyunnie!!” Taekwoon cried, clutching his brother’s thoroughly soaked shirt. Daehyun rubbed Taekwoon’s head and nodded. “They didn’t mean it.” Taekwoon just cried.

 

“He what?!” Minseok shouted, scaring everyone except Daehyun. Taekwoon whimpered and clung onto Seokjin. “YOU TWO SHOULD KNOW THAT TAEKWOONIE’S SENSITIVE TO PEOPLE SHOUTIING AT HIM?! WHY DO YOU THINK NO ONE EVER SHOUTS AT HIM?!” Minseok roared as he attacked the two café owers/managers with a soup ladle in his right hand, a rolling pin on the other.

 

 

March 31, 2013

                Well, Minseokkie hyung’s birthday went well…sorta. Himchan hyung and Hakyeon hyung wouldn’t leave Taekwoon hyung alone, they probably felt guilty for makning him cry…and scared of Miseok hyung.

 

                Oh well, that’s all there is from last week’s celebration! Today’s Yonggukie hyung’s birthday!! I have no clue what to give him, but Himchan hyung suggested that I ask help from Yonggukie hyung’s twin, Yongnam hyung.

                So now I’m waiting for Yongnam hyung in the café, since that’s the only place I could think of for us to meet up. Plus, I’m off duty and I want to rub it all on Wonshik’s face.

 

                                                                                                                                                Until then,

                                                                                                                                                Jung Daehyunnie~

 

Daehyun nervously placed his journal in his bag and fiddled with his thumbs, unconsciously biting his bottom lip as well. “Daehyun, relax. You’re going to chew your lip off if you keep that up.” Hakyeon said, handing Daehyun a cup of chamomile tea. Daehyun took it gratefully and nodded. “Sorry, hyung. It’s just….what if Yonggukkie suddenly pops up from somewhere and sees me with his twin? He might think otherwise!” Daehyun panicked. Hakyeon rolled his eyes and helped Daehyun bring the cup of the calming tea to his lips. “Drink up. It’ll help you settle your nerves.” Hakyeon said softy, ruffling his hair before walking off to probably flirt with Taekwoon.

After 15 minutes of waiting, someone who looks exactly like Yongguk entered the café. Daehyun’s eyes widened, realizing that Yongguk and Yongnam were identical. Yongnam went to Himchan, the owner’s eyes nearly popping out of his eyes. “Uh, excuse me are you Kim Himchan?” Yongnam asked. Himchan nodded, eyes not quite going back to its normal size. “My brother, Yongguk, told me to approach you for the current whereabouts of Jung Daehyun. Would you possibly know where he is?” Himchan felt his throat dry, hesitating if he should tell or not. “Oh, Jung Daehyun? Yeah, he’s right over there.” One of the regulars helped, pointing at the panicking chestnut haired male. Yongnam smiled politely and thanked the regular before walking to where the regular pointed to. “Jung Daehyun-ssi?” Yongnam softly asked as he stood in front of the red Daehyun. “Y-yes. Please call me Daehyun.” Daehyun felt like dying when he stuttered, face growing hotter from the embarrassment. Yongnam nodded and gestured to the seat in front of the younger. “May I?” Daehyun nodded, slapping himself mentally when Yongnam smirked at him. ‘God, he looks just as hot as Yongguk. NO! BAD DAEHYUN, BAD! YOU DO NOT LOOK AT SOMEONE ELSE LIKE THAT, even though he looks like your boyfri—JUNG DAEHYUN!’ Daehyun closed his eyes, face redder than Hakyeon’s hair color, and dropped his head on the table. Yongnam smiled amusedly at his twin’s boyfriend. ‘Damn, Yongguk picked a keeper. If only I was the one who frequent this café, I would’ve had this cutie for myself.’ Yongnam thought, an evil smirk stretching his lips as he thought of a plan. Unbeknownst to the two, the other staff members of the café held back a fuming Hakyeon, an angry lion, and a steaming hot and spicy baozi. “Lemme go!! That twin of Yongguk’s is up to no good!!” Minseok growled as he struggled in Wonshik’s hold. “Let me rip that bastard apart!!!” Hakyeon said, flailing his legs around when Seokjin lifted him up easily away from the scene and into the storage room to lock their hysterical co-owner in. “Someone call Yongguk, or all things cute and cuddly forbid me – I will murder Yongguk’s twin for flirting with my baby brother!!” Taekwoon said, trying to chomp Himchan and Youngjae’s arms and hands off. “DAEHYUN-AH, COULD YOU COME IN HERE FOR A BIT? TAEKWOON BURNT HIMSELF WHILE WASHING THE STEAMING PREP CUP!!!” Himchan shouted from the back, where the employees spied on the two. Daehyun’s head turned, eyes wide in panic and worry for his brother, before he excused himself and ran to the back room. Yongnam grumbled as his love interest disappeared. “I will make you mine, Jung Daehyun.” Yongnam whispered to himself, not noticing that Hakyeon, Taekwoon, and Minseok magically appeared behind him with three different raging expressions.

 

To: Sweety

From: Toki

Hey, Sweety. How’s it going with Yongnam hyung? I miss you xoxo

 

Daehyun smiled dumbly as he read Yongguk’s sweet message and replied, ignoring Yongnam’s jealous expression and the three angry hyungs’ murderous glare at Yongguk’s twin.

 

To: Toki

From: Sweety

Hi~ its going alright, although he hasn’t recommended anything you might like. Why don’t you just tell me what you want for your birthday?!

Oh btw, I miss you more Toki~~ <3

 

“You do know that it’s my birthday as well.” Yongnam said, hand crawling to Daehyun’s luscious thighs. Daehyun rolled his eyes sassily and nodded. “Well no duh! You’re Yonggukkie’s twin, so obviously!” Daehyun said before standing up to probably call his boyfriend to complain about how Yongnam isn’t telling him anything. Yongnam cursed once more, placing his hand back on his lap, and watched the beauty from the window.

“Gukkie-yah~! Yongnam hyung isn’t helping, at all!!” Daehyun whined once Yongguk picked up. “Really? Wait, how long has he been in there?” Daehyun pouted as he recalled the time Yongnam arrived to the time now. “Uh, about two-three hours? I’m not sure, I was a nervous wreck when he arrived.” “Oh, WAIT WHAT?! GIVE THE PHONE TO HIM, NOW!” Daehyun flinched pulling his phone away from his ear, whining a bit. “He’s inside, I’m outside. The reception out here is better.” Daehyun said. “Then call him out. He and I need to have a litte….chat.” Daehyun shivered a bit by how Yongguk pronounced “Chat”. “Okay, but if my phone bill rockets to the sky you’re paying for it.” Daehyun threatened. Yongguk chuckled from the other line and agreed. Daehyun smiled before turning around, nearly dropping his phone when he saw Yongnam watching him with intensity. Daehyun motioned for him to come out and take his phone. “Yongguk wants to talk to you.” Daehyun said, knowing that his loud voice could be heard. Yongnam froze a bit before rushing out of his seat and out of the café, earning silent cheers from the three angry cutie hyungs.

 

“Gukkie!!” Daehyun squealed as he shoved Yongguk’s present in Hakyeon’s arms a bit too violently before throwing himself at his boyfriend. Yongguk chuckled as he caught his boyfriend, hands under Daehyun’s thighs as the younger clung onto his torso like a Koala. “Hey, wow this place looks amazing!” Yongguk said as he turned his head as much as he could, examining the party room. “You like it?” Daehyun asked shyly as Yongguk placed him back on his feet, arms still around the taller’s neck. Yongguk grinned and nodded, leaning down to place a sweet peck on Daehyun’s lips. “I love it. Thank you.” Daehyun giggled cutely, cheeks tainted light pink. “Hakyeonnie hyung and Taekwoonie hyung helped me rent the place for the day.” Daehyun mumbled, face buried in Yongguk’s strong chest as the two hugged. “I’m gonna have to thank them later.” Yongguk said, kissing the top of Daehyun’s head. “LET’S PARTY!!!” Hakyeon said, yanking his baby boy from Yongguk’s arms and dragging the younger away. Yongguk and Daehyun pouted from the loss of each other’s body contact. “Let’s go find the presents!” Miseok said, dragging Yongguk away with surprising strength.

 

March 31, xxxx 12MN

                We just finished celebrating Gukkie’s birthday party. Everyone had lots of fun, especially since Hakyeon hyung, Jaehwan hyung, and Himchan hyung MCed. We played lots of games, but there was this one game everyone laughed at the most and nearly died in. This horror game is called Radish Picking Game.

                Mental note: NEVER LET TAEKWOON HYUNG PLAY THAT GAME!!!!

                Mental note 2: KILL THREE PEOPLE NAMED KIM HIMCHAN, CHA HAKYEON, AND LEE JAEHWAN

 

                                                                                                                                                Until then,

                                                                                                                                                                Daehyunnie~ <3

 

Daehyun smiled tiredly, tucking his journal back in his bag before laying down beside his lover, flinching in pain from the violent throwing his brother did during the game that could kill. “Happy Birthday, Yongukkie.” Daehyun whispered sweetly when Yongguk turned to his side and pulled him to his chest. Yongguk smiled and kissed his lover’s lips sweetly, tongue running across Daehyun’s lower lip shyly. Daehyun’s cheeks heated up as he shyly parted his lips, allowing the other to enter. Yongguk smiled and entangled their tongues in a sweet tango. Daehyun clutched on Yongguk’s biceps, whimpering a bit when Yongguk pulled away. “You’re so cute, my love.” Yongguk said sweetly, hand coming up to gently caress the younger’s cheeks. Daehyun swore his face is on fire with the sweet pet-name and the compliment Yongguk gave him. “Hyung, stop. It’s so embarrassing.” Daehyun said covering his face with his hands. Yongguk chuckled and pulled the younger’s hands down as he hovered above him. “I love you so much, Jung Daehyun. From the moment I saw you at the café, to now, until forever.” Yongguk proclaimed, showering Daehyun’s cute and pretty face with butterfly kisses. Daehyun giggled and nodded. “I love you too, hyung. As embarrassing as it is for me to say and for you to hear, your love for me is like the air I need.” Daehyun said before yelping and hiding his embarrassed face in Yongguk’s chest, wishing that he’d disappear. Yongguk blushed and gently pulled the embarrassed Daehyun from his chest and looked him in the eye. “Don’t be embarrassed, Jagiya. I’m happy that you love me back just as much, maybe more. Looks like I got competition.” Yongguk smirked before leaning his head down to Daehyun’s neck and started to kiss it. Daehyun let out a surprised moan, eyes widening and hands flying to cover his mouth. “Don’t hold it back, baby. I love hearing your voice, let me hear you moan tonight.” Yongguk said, voice lower than usual. Daehyun shivered as he slowly dropped his hands on Yongguk’s shoulder, letting the soft moans out of his lips as Yongguk started and a mark on his neck.

 

That night, the rented flat and the room the couple stayed in was full of moans, panting and groans as the two made love for the first time.

 

 

February 14, xxxx

                This is it, I’m no longer Jung Daehyun but Bang Daehyun…..only two more hours until I finally get married and become my Yongukkie’s wife and our future children’s mother!!!

                I’ll just keep this short since I’m too nervous and I don’t want to cry the lovely pages you offer!

 

                                                                                                                                                                Until then,

                                                                                                                                                                Dae-Daehyunnie <3

 

 

Daehyun shakily sighed as he kept his journal somewhere in his bag and looked up at his reflection in his currently empty dressing room, eyes fixed at the crisp, white tuxedo with a matching white bowtie. “Two more hours.” Daehyun smiled to himself as he played with the engagement ring that he moved 10 minutes ago to his right ring finger.

 

“Make way, maid-of-honor coming through!!” Youngjae sassed as he pushed Jaehwan to the side and a babbling Hakyeon to the couch. “YAH, HOW DARE YOU PUSH YOUR HYUNGS?!” Hakyeon and Jaehwan nagged like the ahjummas they are. Youngjae ignored the fools and hugged his best friend from behind, ignoring the sneer Himchan and Seokjin gave him. “You look even more beautiful, Daehyunnie!!” Youngjae said with a smile. Daehyun smiled back and laughed a bit. “I only have some BB cream on, what the heck are you talking about?” Daehyun said, reaching a hand behind his head to hit the younger male. Youngjae pouted as a neck-chop was delivered. “What? Can’t I tell my best friend, who’s getting married, he looks absolutely stunning?” Daehyun felt his cheeks heat up and started to pull Youngjae’s hair. “YAH! YAH! YAH! WOULD YOU TWO QUIT IT?! I HAD TO STYLE YOUNGJAE’S UNTAMABLE FUR!!!” Hakyeon whined as he pulled Youngjae away from Daehyun. “Really, hyung? Fur?” Youngjae said, raising a brow at the elder. Hakyeon’s face started to intensify after how many months from the last incident his face intensified to the max. “Okay, okay! I’ll sit down!” Youngjae said, not wanting to have any nightmares again from the “Hakyeon Face”. Hakyeon smiled and nodded, reaching around to get the needed hair styling tools to fix the mess that is Youngjae’s hair. “As for you, soon-to-be Mrs. Bang, you weren’t even THIS close to being finished!” Seokjin said, completely exasperated as he stared at Daehyun’s own messy hair that mirrored Youngjae’s. Daehyun smiled cutely with his rare aegyo aura seeping through his skin, making Himchan and Seokjin groan. “Please, please, please! FOR THE LOVE OF YONGGUK’S TIGGER COLLECTION, DO NOT USE AEG—OKAY YOU KNOW WHAT, IT ALL.” Himchan said, 1000000000% done with helping Seokjin with Daehyun’s bridal look. “Hyung? HYUNG! HIMCHAN HYUNG, DON’T YOU DA—OH MY LIFE.” Seokjin grumbled before fixing the bride up when Himchan went out of the dressing room, slamming the door behind him. Daehyun laughed, only to whimper like a kicked puppy when Seokjin gave him one of his glares that can compete against Hakyeon’s “Hakyeon Face”.

 

 

“OH, MY BABY’S FINALLY MARRIED!!!” Taekwoon ugly cried as he held onto Hakyeon’s arm, watching his baby brother and now brother-in-law seal their vows with a kiss. The visitors clapped happily for the newly wedded couple, some crying but not as bad as the now ugly Taekwoon. Hakyeon cried silently, which shocked some of the people invited, and pulled his fiancé’s head onto his shoulders for the younger to cry on.

 

 

“YOU BETTER TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY BABY, YOU HEAR ME BBANG?!” Taekwoon cried as he hugged his brother-in-law. Yongguk chuckled and hugged the younger closer, letting Taekwoon drench his white dress shirt with tears. Daehyun snorted, but smiled at his overly emotional brother. “And here I thought I was the overly emotional one.” Hakyeon said, prying his fiancé off of the married man and let the larger male cling on him as he ugly sobbed once more. “You still are, you prick.” Taekwoon said, drawing laughter from their friends that surrounded them. “I agree with Taekwoonie hyung. You cried so hard when Jaehwannie and I got married, and you aren’t my blood brother!” Wonshik said, resting an arm on his wife’s waist. “Shut up, Kim Wonshik. I’ll always be your mother!” Hakyeon said, his face intensifying. “OH, NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! I AM NOT SEEING THIS! NOT AGAIN!!” Youngjae shouted, turning around and throwing his arms up and whacking Yongnam in the face. “Ouch, babe! You just whacked me in the eye!” Yongnam whined, chasing after his boyfriend. Daehyun and Yongguk laughed at the two and shook their heads. “I still can’t believe Youngjae agreed to date your twin.” Daehyun said, Yongguk nodding. “Heck, I can’t believe Yongnam fell for someone like Youngjae! I mean, the boy nearly ripped the last guy who asked him out apart!” Daehyun exclaimed, making the café employees laugh and nod at the memory. “Why? Who was the poor soul?” Yongguk asked. Daehyun laughed and pointed at Wonshik. Yongguk choked on air as Wonshik rubbed the back of his head with a sheepish smile on his face. “He used the same pick-up line on me, it took me great patience to not do what Youngjae did to him.” Jaehwan said, narrowing his eyes at his husband. “Just how bad was the pick-up line?” Daehyun shook his head. “You do not want to know, Honey. Well, unless you’re up for knocking Wonshik out then sure.” Yongguk shook his head and hugged his wife. “Nope. I’m not violent like Youngjae and Yongna—oh.” Yongguk face palmed as the realization slapped him on the face. “No wonder those two ended up together, they’re equally violent and smartasses.” Yongguk grumbled. Daehyun threw his head back in laughter. “OH MY GOD, YOU ARE SO RIGHT!” Hakyeon cackled, holding onto Taekwoon’s broad shoulders to keep him from falling.

 

 

 

Five Years Later

Daehyun and Yongguk smiled as Daehyun held the pink bundle in his arms. “Annyeong, Minah-yah~” Daehyun cooed as their new born baby girl held his index finger in her small hands. Minah opened her eyes, revealing the same puppy eyes her mother has. “You’re equally cute like your umma~” Yongguk said, kissing his first born’s forehead. Minah smiled and started to release soft giggling. Daehyun felt tears blur his vision as he held the new life he and Yongguk brought to the world. “Our baby girl, Gukkie-yah.” Daehyun said, leaning his head on his husband’s shoulder. Yongguk smiled at his wife and kissed the younger’s temple and took their daughter from Daehyun. “Go on, you need to sleep more. I’ll take care of our Minah. You already fed her, so it’s fine.” Yongguk said. Daehyun smiled one last time before making himself more comfortable in his hospital bed and let sleep take over his body.

 

Minah’s 16th Birthday

“Happy Birthday, princess.” Yongguk said as he handed Minah the keys to her first car. Minah’s eyes widened and shook her head. “Appa, I can’t! I don’t even know how to drive! Besides, I like walking back home with Jaekyung!” Minah said, cheeks heating up like her mother’s whenever someone would give Daehyun something so big and expensive. Yongguk chuckled and shook his head. “You deserve it! You’re a year higher than most kids your age, you got a scholarship to your dream university! This is the best gift I could give you for your 16th Birthday, Minah-yah.” Minah smiled before hugging her father. “Thank you, Yongguk appa!” Yongguk smiled and hugged her back. “Anything for you, my only princess.” Yongguk said, earning a scoff from Daehyun and their son Minsoo. “I thought I was your princess?” Daehyun whined. Yongguk and Minah chuckled before hugging the overly sensitive Daehyun. “You’re the Queen here, umma.” Minah said, rubbing Daehyun’s protruding stomach. “And the little popcorn is our new princess!” Daehyun and Yongguk chuckled at their eldest and nodded. “How about me?!” The fourteen year old Minsoo said, pouting. “You’re our number one Prince!” Yongguk said, pulling his son to his side. Minsoo grinned and nodded. “That’s right! I’m the ONLY Prince!!” Minah rolled her eyes before her face lit up. “Namjoon!” She said, running to her first boyfriend. The male whose visual appearance is an eerie mix of Seokjin and his father – Hongbin, chuckled and hugged the younger girl. “Happy Birthday, Bunny.” Minah giggled and kissed his cheek and took the gift he handed her. “Thank you!” “YAH! HOW ABOUT US?!” Hakyeon said, his face starting to intensify whenever he’s annoyed. “NOPE! NOT NOW, NOT BEFORE, NOT EVER!!” Youngjae said, walking back into the house once he saw Hakyeon making his stank face. Minah and Seokjin chuckled before dragging the annoyed Hakyeon and the silent Seokjin into their little group hug. “Happy Birthday, our Matoki!!” Hakyeon chirped once the four of them parted from the group hug. Minah smiled and took the gift Hakyeon handed, “Thank you Aunty Hakyeon! Where’s uncle Taekwoon and little Taekyeonnie?” Minah said. “He’s probably struggling holding two hyper kids in his arms.” Hakyeon said nonchalantly. “Before I forget, here you go!” Seokjin said, placing a necklace with a bunny pendant around her neck. Minah smiled before hugging her favorite Aunt. “Thank you, Aunty Jinnie!!” Seokjin smiled and ruffled her hair. “NOONA!!!!” Two small boys shouted as they ran away from the red and panting Taekwoon. “YAH, KIM YOUNGJOON AND JUNG TAEKYEON!! GET BACK HERE!!” Taekwoon shouted as he tried to run, only to land face first on the grass in the Bang Residence’s backyard/garden. Minah laughed at her Uncle before catching one of the little tykes in her arms. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOONA!!” Youngjoon said as he kissed Minah’s cheek. “Thank you, Youngjoonie!” Youngjoon grinned before asking Minah to put him down. “So I can give you this!” Youngjoon handed his pretty noona a cute handmade macaroni bracelet he made in kindergarten. “Wow! This is so cool! Thank you, Youngjoonie!” Minah said before kissing the red cheeks of her boyfriend’s younger brother. “MINAH NOONA KISSED MY CHEEK!!!! SHE KISSED MY CHEEK!!” The six year old said happily as he ran around with his arms open wide. Minah giggled while Namjoon playfully glared at her. “AM I LATE?!” A man who’s deadly handsome said as he ran into the backyard, stepping on the flat Taekwoon’s back. “OW, MY BACK!!!” Taekwoon groaned in pain as he stood up with his hand holding his aching back. “Yah, how come you’re already having back pains?! I’m older than you!!” Minseok said, clapping his hands happily. Taekwoon glared at the smallest hyung. “Shut up, hyung.” Taekwoon grumbled as he sat in between Daehyun and Hakyeon. “Uncle Hongbin!!” Minah said, flinging herself to her 2nd favorite uncle, Taekwoon being the first. Hongbin fell on his back, groaning in pain from the impact. “Happy Birthday, you tall and beautiful troll!” Hongbin said, pawing Minah’s face playfully. Minah laughed before pulling Hongbin up. “Thanks, Uncle Hongbong!” Hongbin chuckled and ruffled the slightly shorter girl’s hair before going off to sit with his wife and the others.

 

“I sure do hope those two last forever.” Daehyun said, hugging Seokjin’s arm. Seokjin smiled at his fellow ahjumma and nodded. “I will castrate Namjoon if he ever leaves our precious Matoki without a valid reason.” Seokjin said. Daehyun and the others laughed at Seokjin’s morbid reply. “Oh my god, hyung! How could you even say that about your own son?!” Wonshik died, holding onto his wife for support and to not fall off his chair. Seokjin shrugged, feeding Hongbin more of his cake. Hongbin raised a brow at his wife before opening his mouth for his wife to feed him the homemade cake Daehyun and Minsoo made. “How come you aren’t finishing your cake, Sweetheart?” Hongbin asked. Daehyun nodded, sending Seokjin a worried look. “Because Namjoon and Youngjoon’s little sibling refuses to let me eat more.” Seokjin said, shocking Hongbin and the others. “YAY! I’M GONNA BE A HYUNG OR OPPA!!!” Youngjoon said, happily bouncing on Minah’s lap. Minah smiled at Seokjin while Namjoon’s jaw dropped. “Congratulations, again!!” Minah laughed. Namjoon just gawked at his mother and father. “Namjoon, close your mouth. Flies might start mating in that huge mouth of yours.” Namjae, Youngjae and Yongnam’s eldest son, told his best friend. Namjoon quickly closed his mouth and glared at the slightly older lad. “Haha. Very funny, Bang Namjae.” Minah laughed at her cousin and boyfriend. “Looks like the cat fight between 2Nam will start soon! Minsoo, start making the popcorn!” Minah said, making everyone except Namjae and Namjoon laugh. “Minah, if you don’t stop…I’ll…….” Namjae trailed off not really knowing what to threaten the fearless Minah with. Minah laughed and shook her head. “You’re horrible at insults, Namjae.” Youngjae said, his pride hurting as his son didn’t quite get his witty skills. “No need to remind me, umma.” Namjae sighed. “Don’t worry hyung, you still look like Aunty Youngjae! That could really intimidate anyone else!!” Taekyeon said, hugging his favorite hyung. Namjae beamed and ruffled the maknae of the table. “Thanks, Taekyeonnie!” Hakyeon and Taekwoon smiled at their little sweetheart while Minah started to complain to her brother. “HOW COME YOU WERE NEVER LIKE OUR SWEET LITTLE COUSIN?!” Minah shrieked, much like their mother with her inherited Busan accent being more prominent. Daehyun and Yongguk laughed at their daughter’s very thick Busan accent, while the others watched the siblings bicker. “BECAUSE YOU’RE TOO CLINGY!!” Minsoo said, his inherited Busan accent coming out as well; the accent not quite matching his looks he inherited fully from their father. And with that everyone died, Wonshik long gone from Seokjin’s previous response. “IT’S BECAUSE NOONA LOVES YOU!!” Minah said flinging herself on her brother, Minsoo shouting bloody murder. “I swear Minah’s spending too much time with Hakyeon at the new café he and Taewoon put up.” Yongguk said as he watched their daughter smother their son with love. Daehyun laughed and nodded. “I don’t mind. We need someone who’s a bit like Hakyeon hyung in our family.” Daehyun said, resting half of his body on his husband. “YAH, JUNG TAEKYEON!!” Hakyeon screamed as he threw himself at his restless son, wondering how the mini carbon copy of his introverted husband could be so much hyper and restless. Taekyeon giggled as his mother carried him on his shoulder. “IT’S SO MUCH HIGHER WHEN APPA DOES IT!!” Taekyeon giggled, digging his small fingers in Hakyeon’s scalp as he held onto his mother’s short locks for support. Hakyeon barely flinched at the harsh tugging on his scalp, and just intensified his face. “You want me to drop you, Jung Taekyeon?” Taekyeon squealed and hugged his mother’s head. “NO! UMMA, NO!!! NO DROP, NO DROP!!!” The five year old said. Hakyeon smiled and reached up to carry the boy in his arms. “I will never drop you, my precious kitten!” The mother said, affectionately poking Taekyeon’s cute button nose. Taekyeon giggled and snuggled in his mother’s arm. The others awed at the cute sight, Taekwoon pouting. “I thought I was your kitten?!” Hakyeon laughed and shook his head. “You’re too big to be a kitten! You’re more like a lion. A very cute and cuddly lion.” Hakyeon said as he sat beside his husband. Taewoon smiled, his smile turning into a cute and happy grin as Taekyeon crawled on his lap. “Appa!!!” The five year old said, taking his father’s cheeks in both of his small hands. Taekwoon winced a bit when his son tugged on them too hard but smiled. “A soft lion who nearly killed us during the Radish Picking Game during Yongguk and Namjoon’s birthday.” Minseok said, shivering at the horrible memory. “Please, Honey. Don’t remind me.” Jongdae, Minseok’s wife, said. “Sorry, baby.” Miseok said kissing his wife’s cheek. “When is the little one coming?” Daehyun excitedly asked. “I should be the one asking you! You look like you’re about to pop!” Jongdae said with a smile. Daehyun grinned and shook his head. “I’m carrying twins.” And at that, Yongguk fainted and Minah screamed happily with Minsoo sobbing from both pain and happiness—pain from his noona screaming right next to his ear and happiness for being a soon to be hyung/oppa to twins.

 

 

Taehyung and Daehyung’s Birth

“BANG YONGGUK I WILL KILL YOU ONCE THIS IS OVER!!!” Daehyun shouted as he pushed his twins out while pulling Yongguk’s hair, the elder’s hand not enough to hold onto. Yongguk sobbed in pain as he felt his scalp rip from his head. “You’re doing great, Honeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!” Yongguk sqeaked when Daehyun gave a really hard pull at his hair when the younger twin finally popped out. Daehyun panted, releasing his husband’s poor hair and scalp. “Congratulations, Daehyun-ah! You delivered two healthy baby boys!” Song Jieun, the midwife said as she carried two pink babies in her arms. Daehyun smiled tiredly before pushing his sobbing husband off of his chest. “Go and do whatever you bastards do.” Daehyun said. Yongguk nodded, rubbing his poor scalp.

 

“What will you name the—hey, whaddaya know?! They look like us, umma!” Minah beamed as she held the twins in her arms. Daehyun smiled and nodded. “I was thinking Taehyung and Daehyung.” Minah nodded. “Who’s who?” Minsoo asked, taking the smaller older twin. “Hmm, we’ll decide when they wake up. Whoever’s eyes gleam with mischievousness will be named Taehyung. The calmer of the two will be Daehyung.” Daehyun said with a nod. Minah and Minsoo grinned and nodded. “Sounds like a good plan!”

 

Yongguk and Minah’s eye twitched as Minah held a very fussy and noisy Daehyung while Minsoo, Namjoon, and Namjae laughed at the poor father and daughter. “Honey, are you sure this is Daehyung? Because I’m pretty sure you mentioned that the calmer one is Daehyung.” Yongguk said, looking at his wife. Daehyun laughed and shook his head. “We can always switch their names. Jieun noona isn’t here with the forms yet.” The mother of four said. “Great idea! Annyeong, Taehyungie!!” Minah said, cooing at her baby brother. Taehyung stoped his screaming and stared at his noona. “Aww, look at Taehyungie!!” Daehyun squealed when Taehyung grabbed Minah’s nose. Minah smiled and let the infant grab her nose. “Aigoo, our Taehyungie likes grabbing noses! So cute, our Taehyungie~!” Minah said in a baby voice, making Taehyung squeal in joy. “Ow, okay never mind. You’re going to be the mood maker and the source of noise pollution in our home when Aunty Hakyeon or Uncle Minseok isn’t visiting us.” Minah said pinching Taehyung’s cheeks.

 

 

Taehyung & Daehyung’s Freshmen Year

“Noona, I’m scared! What if they don’t like me and Taehyungie?” Daehyung said as he hugged Minah’s arm, Taehyung doing the same. “Just remember Umma and Appa’s rule: “If they don’t like you without a valid reason, let them be and don’t like them back.” And if that doesn’t work, Noona and Minsoo hyung’s just a phone call away.” Minah said, smiling and kissing the maknaes’ heads. “Now, go on and be good students if you wanna make all of us proud!” The twins beamed and nodded before thanking their ever caring sister and ran off with their hands intertwined. Minah chuckled at the two cute twins before going back to her car and off to work.

 

 

February 14, 2040

                Annyeong! It feels great to write on you again! Sorry for ignoring you all these years. I barely have time to myself with raising four beautiful children with my husband.

               

                Minah’s getting married in three hours! I can’t believe it! My eldest finally marrying her longtime boyfriend, Kim Namjoon. Who would’ve guessed Seokjin hyung’s threat and wishes would actually keep the two together? To say that I’m proud of the two is a huge understatement.

                Minsoo, my second eldest is planning on proposing to his girlfriend Ahn Daniel. My son picked a really beautiful woman, inside and out! Daniel is so kind towards everyone when Minsoo first brought her home during our annual gathering with our big family of friends and relatives.

                My maknaes, Taehyung and Daehyung are currently in their Junior Year and dating! Taehyung with a cute lad named Jeon Jungkook and Daehyung dating a very Hakyeon hyung-like girl named Byun Baekhyun. Both are a wonderful addition to our growing family, and I can never be less happy than I am!!

               

                Well, I have to stop writing now. Hakyeon hyung and the very similar Taekyeon’s starting to nag me back to reality.

               

                                                                                                                                                                Until Then,

                                                                                                                                                                Bang Daehyunnie <3

 

Daehyun laughed as Hakyeon started neck-chopping Taekwoon’s visual carbon copy. “I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU JUST SNUCK UP BEHIND ME, JUNG TAEKYEON!!” Taekyeon laughed as he ran behind his boyfriend, Youngjoon. “Kim Youngjoon, step away from my son. Unless you want to get thrown outside the window as well, then be my second guest.” Hakyeon said, face intensifying as he rolled his white dress shirt sleeves up and neared the two. “AUNTY HAKYEON, CAN YOU PLEASE NOT?!” Namjae wailed as he shielded his eyes with his mother’s head. “YAH! I DON’T WANT TO SEE HAKYEON HYUNG’S FACE!!!!” Youngjae whined, whacking his son’s shoulder. “WOULD EVERYONE SHUT UP?!” Himchan roared, scaring Minah who just sat in her chair waiting for Himchan to finish styling her hair. The others stopped and quiet down, obviously fearing for their lives. “That’s right. You idiots only stop when either me or Seokjinnie get fed up with all this stupidity.” Himchan grumbled, curling the rest of Minah’s hair into soft curls. Minah laughed and reached up to pat Himchan’s hand. “Don’t worry, Uncle Himchan. I’m sure you’re sons don’t drive you crazy like the lovely idiots with us now.” Himchan smiled and nodded.

 

With Namjoon and the others

“KIM HIMJUNG AND KIM HIMYOON! PUT THAT DOWN!!!” Taekwoon shouted as he and Minseok threw themselves at the hyper 5 year olds. The twins that look exactly like Himchan giggled as Taekwoon and Minseok threw them over their shoulders like a sack of potatoes. “But it was so shiny, Uncle Taekwoon!” The older and more mischievous twin, Himyoon, said with a grin. “Yes, we all know that the fancy and expensive vase that makes all our wallet cry is very shiny, but we do not raise it high up our heads!” Taekwoon grumbled as he dropped Himchan’s eldest on Jongmin, Minseok and Jongdae’s eldest son. “YAY, JONGMINNIE HYUNG!!!” Himyoon shouted, deafening everyone, except his younger twin, in the room. Himjung clapped as Minseok dropped him next to his and Himyoon’s favorite hyung.

“Namjoon, you’re spacing out again.” Seokjin said as he finished styling his son’s hair. Namjoon smiled with his dimples becoming prominent. “I just can’t believe that I’m marrying Minah, umma. Heck I can’t even believe we lasted this long!” Namjoon said, a dreamy smile on his face. Seokjin chuckled and pulled his son and hugged the taller. “I’m so proud of you, son! Just don’t become like your father once you and Minah have your first child.” Seokjin said, glaring at Hongbin. The younger smiled at his wife and shrugged. “Hey, I’ll have you know that I sacrificed my face and body from the constant chasing and throwing myself at Namjoon, Youngjoon, and Joonyoung!” Hongbin said with a huff. Namjoon laughed and pulled away. “I don’t think I’ll end up like Hongbin appa, umma. Minah will probably be helping me catch the future kids, if they ever end up like me when I was younger.” Namjoon said chuckling. Seokjin laughed and nodded.

 

 

After the reception

Daehyun finally broke, hiding his face in Taekwoon’s chest as Minah and Namjoon neared them with their hands intertwined. “Umma, come here.” Minah said, gently pulling her mother in her arms. Daehyun cried as he hugged the taller girl. “Your appa would be so proud and crying his eyes out as well if he was here!” Daehyun said. Minah looked up and blinked her tears away with a smile. “Umma,” Minah said, choking on her tears.

It hasn’t been long since Yongguk passed away and the last time anyone mentioned about him, so it’s natural for the two to cry about the slight emptiness during the ceremony.

“I’m sure Yongguk appa’s smiling down at all of us now.” Namjoon said as he hugged the two people he loves. “YAH, BANG DAEHYUN AND KIM MINAH! HOW DARE YOU TWO MAKE ME CRY ON SUCH A GREAT OCCASION?! I HOPE YONGGUK HAUNTS YOU TWO LATER ON!!!” Hakyeon sobbed in the ugliest way with his stank face plastered on his unique face and hugged the closest person to him, which happened to be Wonshik and Jaehwan’s only son, Sanghyuk. “Oh dear sweet cheese, get the ahjumma off!!” Sanghyuk said, making everyone else laugh. “Shut up, Kim Sanghyuk! I’m having a moment here!” The diva said. Daehyun and Minah laughed at the two, mood lightening up. “I’m serious though.” The third maknae present said. “Come on, Aunty Hakyeon. Don’t you want to pinch Jungkookie’s cheeks and bicker with Baekhyunnie?” Taehyung said, dragging the bawling Hakyeon away. “I will kill you once Aunty Hakyeon stops molesting my cheeks, Bang Taehyung.” Jungkook sneered as Hakyeon busied himself with kneading and squishing Jungkook’s cheeks. Taehyung laughed and nodded.

 

November 27, 2040

Daehyun smiled sadly as he knelt down in front of his late husband’s tombstone and gently wiped it clean while Namjoon helped with cleaning Yongguk’s picture frame and lighting candles. “Thank you for coming with me Namjoon-ah. I hope it isn’t a bother, especially since you and Minah are expecting your first child.” Daehyun said. Namjoon smiled and shook his head. “Don’t worry about it, umma. Minah said she’ll stay with either Uncle Taekwoon and Aunty Hakyeon or with Uncle Himchan. Plus, I want to pay Appa a visit!” Namjoon chirped. Daehyun chuckled and nodded.

 

Hey Journal,

                Namjoon and I visited Yongguk this morning. It felt nice visiting Gukkie with someone else with me, instead of always coming alone.

                I was really shocked when Namjoonie asked me if he could come with, since Minah’s 9 months and ready to pop anytime soon. But I trust Namjoon and Minah, my trust strengthening when Namjoon told me the whereabouts of my daughter as we stayed a bit with Yongguk.

 

                What do I do now? My Yonggukie, my living oxygen tank of love is gone. I miss him so much! I wish fate wasn’t so cruel to us a year ago!

 

                Don’t tell anyone but I thought of following him. I didn’t of course because I knew Gukkie won’t like that, and I really can’t bring myself to leave my two maknaes. I love those twins too much, and I don’t want to come off as a horrible mother because his husband died.

 

                Oh well, life must go on and I should stop writing before Namjoon arrives with our food.

                                                                                                                                                                Until then,

                                                                                                                                                                BangDae-Dae <3

 

 

January 26, 2019

                Even though I’m dead tired, I’m happy and I want to tell you about the cutest bundle of joy Yongguk and I created! Her name is Bang Minah, and as creepy as it sounds, she looks exactly like me! But I don’t really mind. I know for a fact she’ll grow up to be the most beautiful lady to ever walk on earth!

                I’ll have to stop now. Sorry for the shortest entry ever, I’m about to get knocked out anytime soon.

                                                                                                                               

                                                                                                                                                                Until then,

                                                                                                                                Minah’s proud umma, Daehyunnie <3

 

Minah smiled, a lone tear soaking the page. “I never knew umma loved to write on this journal. It’s almost as old as me.” She said, chuckling as she placed the journal back in the box she found it in while she cleaned up the attic. "Daehyun told me the journal is like his haven whenever he wants to release some tension or stress.” Youngjae said as he gave one of the boxes to Yongnam. “Why are we even cleaning the attic? I thought Yonggukkie said he didn’t want to move his room up here?” Yongnam said as he handed Minah and Namjoon’s eldest son, Yongguk, the boxes. “And I still don’t want to, uncle Yongnam. We’re cleaning the attic because Daehyun and Yongjoon wants to move up here. Aish, those twins will make me age faster.” The 19 year old said as he brought the boxes down. The three adults chuckled at the late Yongguk’s surprising doppelganger. “It still shocks me that your eldest looks exactly like my twin and you named him after him.” Yongnam said, helping Minah and Youngjae push the old leather couch to a corner. “I like to think of it as Appa’s gift for me and Namjoonie.” Minah shrugged. “UMMA, THE TWINS ARE GONE!!” A very panicked and scared Yongguk ran up the stairs to the attic and hugged his mother. Minah’s eyes widened before turning into crescents. “Yongguk-ah, did you honestly forget that Taehyung and Jungkook took them to the park?” Minah asked, completely amused at her son’s slight short term memory loss like her father. Yongguk smiled sheepishly and hid his face in his mother’s shoulder. “Sorry, umma. I’m just not used to the house without Daehyun and Yongjoon.” Minah laughed and patted Yongguk’s head. “It’s been six years since they were born, how could you still be not used to them disappearing with one or two of us?” Taehyung said as he and Jungkook suddenly appeared in the attic with a very bouncy Daehyun and Yongjoon. Youngjae pinched the bridge of his nose, feeling a migrane. “And I still can’t get used to your two sons named after your parents. I’m starting to despise those two idiotic best friends of mine.” The ahjumma said, laying half of his body on Yongnam. “Well what could I do? Appa and Umma’s love for each other must’ve been so strong, they left me and Namjoon oppa with these two.” Minah said, ruffling Yongguk and Daehyun’s hair. Yongguk beamed while Daehyun whined. “Umma!! Aunty Jungkook just made my hair handsome, now you ruined it!” Little Daehyun whined, making his twin laugh. “Oh quit whining, Jungkook can always fix your hair.” Minah said as she rolled her eyes. Daehyun pouted while Yongguk busied himself with irritating Youngjae Ahjumma.

 

“KIM YONGGUK, I WILL END YOU!!!”  “BANG YOUNGJAE, DON’T YOU EVEN DARE LAY A HAND ON MY GRANDSON!” “BUT, DAEHY—“ “NO!” Daehyun Ahjumma snarled as he pulled his favorite grandson to his chest. Yongguk laughed and snuggled up to his grandmother. “You’re just being like that because he’s the reincarnation of the demon that is your husband!” Youngjae sneered. Daehyun stuck his tongue out, while Yongnam scoffed. “Excuse you, Bang Youngjae! I happen to be the identical twin of Bang Yongguk.” Youngjae rolled his eyes and huffed. “You’re not any better, you waste of space and life.” The adults laughed while the twins played with the late Yongguk’s toy cars.

 

 

 

“WHY IS MY JOURNAL IN THIS FILTHY BOX?!” Daehyun roared, slowly turning around to glare at the four. “Which one of you good for nothing molecules of life and air decided to let my lovely journal travel up here?” Daehyun said, gritting his teeth. Minah and Youngjae paled as they pointed at each other. Daehyun snarled at the two, whacking both of them with the journal on the head. “OUCH! UMMAAAAAAOUCHIE!!!” Minah whined while Youngjae cursed up a storm like the vulgar Ahjumma he is. Yongguk and Yongnam quickly covered the twins’ innocent ears and rolled their eyes at Youngjae Ahjumma. “OH FOR SAKE, STOP HITTING US WITH THAT ING JOURNAL YOU FACE!!” Youngjae cursed, arms flying to hit the other Ahjumma. “YAH! HOW DARE YOU HIT YOUR HYUNG?” Daehyun Ahjumma shouted, slamming the journal in Youngjae’s face. Minah gave up and laughed, collapsing on the floor as the two Ahjummas fought. “WHAT THE HECK IS GO—OH SWEET BANG YONGGUK’S TIGGER COLLECTION!” Himchan facepalmed as the sight of Kim Yongguk and Bang Yongnam covering Kim Daehyun and Kim Yongjoon’s ears, and the two ahjummas bickering came into his and the others’ view. “Oooh~! DaeJae Ahjumma fight!” Taekyeon and Hakyeon said, dragging their 1000000000% done partners with them. “Why did we marry these two idiots again?” Youngjoon asked his father-in-law. Taekwoon shrugged as Hakyeon violently pushed him down the floor and sat on his lap, Taekyeon doing the same to Youngjoon.

 

 

 

 

 

“Can’t you please give me this chance?!” Angel Yongguk pleaded the head angel, feeling left out from his family’s bonding moment. The head angel rolled his eyes and threw his hands up, completely exasperated and done with Yongguk’s pleading. “GOD, HELP ME!” The head angel pleaded as Yongguk clung onto his leg. Morgan Freeman looked down at the pitiful, yet annoying Yongguk then at Michael and sighed. “Bang Yongguk, you know very well that Uriel or Azrael will just drag you back up here even if I give my permission.” Yongguk sobbed and clung onto god’s legs. “Please? Just for one day!!” Yongguk pleaded. “Sorry for being late g—OH SWEET NIBBLETS, YONGGUK!” Gabriel said as he successfully pried Yongguk off of god’s legs. “Thank the clouds you’re here! What took you so long? Yongguk’s starting to drive me nuts!” Michael said before stomping off to his post, where Yongguk caught him. “Sorry, Kim Daehyun and Kim Yongjoon managed to keep me tied down to them.” Gabriel said. Yongguk sobbed once the 2nd highest Archangel mentioned his maknae grandsons. “Oh boy. Someone get fluffy the cat.” Morgan Freeman said, face palming. “Why do I always have to take care of the looney ones?” The cloud-like cat grumbled as he squished himself in between the Archangel and the annoying crazy angel. Yongguk quickly stopped his ugly sobbing and hugged the cloud cat, making the cat release a squeaky toy-like sound. “KITTY!!” The bi-polar looney angel said before flying away, leaving Gabriel in a shocked state with his jaw dropped.