Cheesecake Date~ DaeJae

B.A.P One Shot Collection Vol. 1 {Discontinued}

Main Pairing: DaeJae

Ninjas: BangHim JongLo NamEun (YongnamxJieun) Siwon

Warning: over dose of stupidity (courtesy of Yongnam) and BangHim love child! (no not Zelo or any of the younger B.A.P members)

Side Note: Youngjae's POV

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Blinks once............twice...........thrice.........wait why the hell am i saying this?! UGH! anyways~ if your all wondering what the hell am i staring at, I'm currently standing before my Cheesecake maniac boyfriend Jung Daehyun. 

Thats right BABYs Jung Daehyun is my BOYFRIEND. I know you all thought all 6 of us are straight........... OH HELL NAW! UGH! JUST WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT OUR UAL PREFERENCES THIS BUSAN PABO...........aish!

"YAH! HOW THE HELL COULD YOU STILL EAT MORE THAT 20 CHEESECAKE STRAIGHT?!"...........Yoo Youngjae.........*sighs* sometimes i wonder why the hell do i say these things when i already know the answer?! "ish cush i waf chweeshcake".....he what now? "Dae if you wanna talk to me you better stop shoving the whole piece in your mouth" ugh! sometimes this Busan Won Bin turns into a Busan Pabo when were alone........especially with cheesecake.... "Dae remind me to never let you drag me into Cheesecake,etc. when we go on dates" "not my fault you cant reshish my aego" not his fault i can't what?

Namja-ga saranghal ttaen~

Kkok hangsang~ 

*looks at I.D* YONGNAMMIE HYUNG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR RESCUING MY SANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"NAMMIE HYUNG~!!!!!!!!!!!!" I suddenly screeched into my phone making DaeDae glare at me. Eh I dun curr!!!!!!! IT'S BANG YONGNAM! COME ON! WHO DOESNT WANNA TALK TO-oh yeah he's still on the line -____-" "hello? Youngjae? you still alive?" "yes hyung I'm still alive" this idiot >.< "oh good! I thought you died or something after hearing my voice" okay first eww. and second bleck! "hyung. no. just. no. stahp this. i dun wanna hear it!" "okay then if you say so~ too bad i was going to install your new X-BOX 360 in the dorm-" "NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!! I TAKE IT ALL BACK NAMMIE HYUNG! I LOVE YOU~!" "ehem!!! tossed away boyfriend here!!!" oh Daehyun you have no idea how much i love you but ITS AN X-BOX 360! I ALWAYS WANTED ONE!!!! "haha~! arraso! hey btw I told Gukkie and Channie that i'm gonna stay with you guys for 2~3 months" O_O.............................................say waht now."BOY THAT LOOKS LIKE MY IDIOTIC LEADER SAY WHAT NOW?!" "YAH! MAH! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY POOR WHITE CHOCO CHEESECAKE!!' "OH HUSH YO MOUTH AND KEEP EATING! anyways back to the topic.....................WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU'LL BE STAYING WITH US FOR MORE THAN A WEEK?!" "okay first OW! man is Daehyun really in charge of the high note or you? (guk: ITS STILL DAEHYUN HUN!) okay eww. what is up with my twin man?" "oh nothing it's just he's really the umma and YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION YOU WORTHLESS PRICK!" woah there JaeJae keep calm and just tell him we'll talk about it later when me and Dae get back to the dorms and murder him afterwards. "okay that really hurt my feelings Jae (Zelo: THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TRYNA DAEHYUNNIE~! HYUNG) aish this kid" .......................*eyes turn into thin lines* okay scratch that I'm gonna kill him now "Yongnam......get your over here at Cheesecake,etc. now" "...........i'm gonna get man-slaughtered by you when i get there aren't I?" "you will if you dont get ur in here now" *beep beep* quick thinking Nam.......now what should I do to my cutie glutton boyfriend.........*evil smirks scaring the cheesecake out of the other...literally*.................*facetables*

Okaaaay~! so yehp after some hours of teasing DaeDae and more cheesecake the identical prick of a twin leader has finally came with Jieun noona hand-in-hand- WOAH WAIT WAHT. *blink blink* "hyung! Jieun noona!!!" okay seeing that Pabo Dae practically flung himself at the... couple I guess........I should probably drag Nam away....................*drags Nam away leaving DaeFood and ?SongJi chit chatting like school girls talking abt their crushes* "HYUNG! WHAT THE ACTUAL ?!" I whisper shouted at the Yongguk doppleganger. "what?! what did i do?!" *facepalms*"oh i dunno its just YOU WERE FRIKIN HOLDING JIEUN NOONA'S HANDS WHILE COMING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!" okay i take it back i wish that Gukkie hyung was the one who came here and explain instead of this more of a pabo twin. "then again what? can't I hold hands with my girlfriend?" oh hyung, how i want to shove ur face in Daehyun's greentea cheesecake right now. "Hyung.two words GUK'S TWIN

Nam: Loading.............loading..........loading.........loading........................SHUTDOWN! ERROR! SORREH!

"..........Himchan and Yongguk will probably kill me if they see any fan pics of me and JiJi arent they?" oh my gah. can't even. *drags him back to the table where the main vocals are still chit chatting before sitting next to Jieun and bonks head continuously on the glass window* "why" *bonk* "are" *bonk* "you" *bonk* "so" *bonk* "DAMN SLOW?!" *bonk bonk bonk* "Jae honey stop murdering the glass window with your head" *still killing the glass window with head* "nope sorry JiNoona too much stupidity going on" "*sighs* Dae...........Dae...........DAEHYUN!" "*stops murdering cheesecake with fork and mouth* yeop?" oh my frickin~ JUNG DAEHYUN YOU ARE THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!! "Jieun, is Youngjae fangirling internally over DaeFood?" "I think so" oh i just cant wait to eat you up my Daehyunnie~

Ehem! so okay enough of that! currently, Me, DaeDae, JiNoona and PaboYong are on our way back to the B.A.P dorms so I could ask our GukUmma why the hell is his moron twin staying with us for more than a month. "Youngjae! WATCH-" *bonk* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO THE HELL PUT THIS GLASS DOOR HERE?! CUZ I SWEAR IT WASN'T THERE WHEN ME AND DAEHYUN LEFT FOR OUR DATE!!!!!!! "uh Youngjae" "WHAT?!" *gets hit by a random baby bottle* OW WHAT THE?! oh yeah now i remember why Yongnam hyung is staying over...................>.<

"SQUISHY HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" aw who cares?! we need someone to baby sit our little Chanyong while we go for our schedules!!!! "CHANYONGIE!!!!!!!!" Jung Daehyun I swear you will confuse the kid with who's the hyung between you two -____-" "hello Chanyong~ and please....please... PLEASE call me Youngjae~!

Chanyong: Loading.............Loading...............Loading....................ERROR!!!!!!ERROR!!!!!!!!!!ERROR!!!!!!!!!SHUTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!SORREH!!!

"eung~!" YAY! HE'S FINALLY-"SQUISHY YOUNGJAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" waht. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE YOU JUST GOT-" "GUMMY UMMA!!!!!" "wait wut." "aww~ uri Chanyongie thinks Yongnam Haraboji is her GummyGukkie Umma?" "JIOOON AHJUMMA~!" "YAH! I AM NOT YONGGUK NOR AM I A GRANDFATHER!" oh my god. LeaderUmma..................ChanDerp.............Zelo.............Guppie..........anyone please save me from this madness!!!!!!!!!!!

"CHANYONGIE~! BANG CHANYONG WHERE ARE YOU MY LITTLE PRINCE~?" GUKKIE UMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "GUMMY UMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" aigoo this little bundle of pure innocence and joy is too cute! "Chanyong~! what did umma tell you about opening the glass door when Squishy Hyung is around?" so that's where Chanyong got my 'name' from *glares at the LeaderUmma* I'm gonna have to talk some sense into that idiotic leader of mine when i get the chance! "Yonggukkie!!!!!! I missed you so much!" "Hi Jieunnie~!" wow those two really are the best of friends! "YAH! BANG YONGGUK GET YOUR HANDS OF JIEUN!" wow is it me or did Himchan hyung and YongBabo become the jealous type fast? "uhm hyungs? I think your forgetting that were still outside and.......ITS FREEZING OUT HERE! LET US IN MAN!!!!!!!!" aigoo my BabyDae!

Okay so after Dae's little outburst all of us B.A.P members + BangHim's cutie son, SongJiJi, PaboNam and my new dog Cheesecake ( you very much Daehyun for naming MY dog after your favourite food) are now in our huge living room right here *points to the pic below*

Luxury-Living-Room-with-Large-Glass-Wall

(A/N: just pretend the poster of the butler dude is a collage of all B.A.P pics forming their group mascot's head)

just talking about the most random stuff we can all think about. "Hey remember the time we were performing and Youngjae's baby fat showed?" oh you Himchan! yours was worse!..........okay maybe not but STILL!!!!!!!! "YAH! MIND YOU I WAS YOUNGER BACK THEN!!!!" "oh psh! whatever JaeJae! it was just last year!" "YAH! SHUT UP YOU DERP!!!!!!!" *gets hit by a random toy car on the.......U-KNOW what* "OH SWEET DAEHYUN!!!!" *sinks down the floor cluching Youngjae Jr. "O_O ouuh that's gotta hurt!!!!!" GEE JONGUP YOU DON'T SAY?! "ahh~! my.........bawlz~!

Daehyun: blinks once...........twice..........thrice.......................................................

"Did he just shout my name at the top of his lungs when he got hit?" -____-" Jung Daehyun I swear when this pain sub sides i will feed all of your precious cheesecake to Cheesecake the husky! "meh. he's more vocal when were in our room" OH GOD STOP! "even though he tops" THANK SHISUS CHANYONG SLEEPS LIKE A LOG! "did someone call me?" "Siwon go home no one called you" "yeah and how the hell did you get here?" "oh looks like I forgot to mention that we live in the 15th floor but anyways why is Youngjae on the floor whimpering in pain?" "if you don't get outta here in 4 seconds you'll know exactly why the idiot is on the floor" "O_O okay then bye!!!!!!!!!!" *hears the door slam shut*...................

Youngae: spazz...........spazz...............loading....loading....loading 276253_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Jackie-Chan_

"WHAT THE JUST HAPPENED?!" "oh Choi Siwon just stopped by thinking he heard someone call him".........oh thats right i did but...how.......... ugh nevermind............... anyways "IM GONNA SLEEP NOW!!!!!!!!!!" okay Jae you can do this!!!!!!!!! one step.....two step.........three......*trips over dust and falls on face* "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!"

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Me: and that my beautiful readers is how DaeJae decided to spend their day weeks after the traumatizing incident

Jae:*still has tissues plugged in both nose holes* I still can't believe Jieun noona had to play as Yongnam hyungs girlfriend for that one

Jieun: *looks at you readers* if you all don't mind *nears author-nim with a knife* oh Hyunjae~*chases author-nim around*

B.A.P, Matokis & Yongnam: *sings going crazy* michin geoni~ wae geuroni~

Me: AND THATS ALL FOR NOW GUYS~! AAAAAAAACK!*ducks the knife and continues running away frm the enraged Jieun* JUNG HYUNJAE SIGNING-*slips on wild banana peel and slides into random room locking it before Jieun finds me* Jung Hyunjae signing off~!

Jieun: *uses Daehyun as the bat to knock the door down* YAH! JUNG HYUNJAE!

Dae: *bonk* why *bonk* me *bonk bonk bonk* i'm getting........*starts slipping in and out of conciousness frm head being used as a door hammer*

Channie: oh yeah! here's Cheesecake incase you guys are wondering how the husky lookes like!!!!222162_f520.jpg

Gukkie: cute huh?

Me: *snuck out frm the secret door and landed in the living room*...............*pushes all you readers out frm the dorms* bye!*slams the door in ur faces getting le shirt caught in the door* !

Jieun: *appears behind all of you with a crazy creeper smile* please be patient and wait for the next chappie!!!!!!