Parents control.

Lost in Love
A/n: my dear reader Seoyeonxoxo, thanks for commenting. I'll keep on updating. Enjoy the new chapter. XOXO. -- Hae Joo went back to her parents house since they are back from New York. She took a deep breath before entering the house compound. She saw her mother talking on the phone. "Omma!" she called excitedly. "Hae Joo my baby!" her mom run towards her. "Omma!" she hugged her mom amd plulled away "let's go inside." mdm Kim, Hae Joo's mom said. -- Hae Joo told her everthing. "my poor baby." mdm kim comforted Hae Joo. "omma, i love him so much." she cried in her m arms "if you guys are meant to be, i'm there's a way out." mdm kim said. Suddenly someone opened the door, they both turn "Appa!" Hae Joo stood up "Kim Hae Joo!" Her father hugged her "appa." she cried "what happened to my baby?" mr Kim, Hae Joo's father asked "appa..." Hae Joo tells him everything "I told you that kid.was a total bastard. You should have listen." Mr Kim said, Hae Joo's father dislike Yongguk since the first time they met. Yongguk used to be an alchoholic and a smokers. He allowed they to date because Yongguk promise him that he will take good care of her. "Now on! Don't ever see him again." Mr Kim said "but appa..." "Listen to me Hae Joo! You're going to get engaged with Yoseob." Mr Kim said "What? No way appa!" she refused "Why not Hae Joo. You guys knew each other since 5 years old. Even before you know Yongguk exist." Mr Kim said. "Hae Joo, you're father is right. Maybe Yoseob is the right guy." Mdm Kim said, Hae Joo looks at her mom.."unbelievable." Hae Joo sighed.