Do I know you?

Lost in Love
A/n: sorry if this chapter . and.please read my second fanfic NIGHTINGALE XOXO Hae Joo rushed back home after received a call from Zelo. "Yongguk!" she opens Yonghuk's bedroom door, "Noona! It's good tht your back. " Zelo said "What happened?" she asked "i.found hyung laying on the floor. Zelo said "oh God! He still not awake?" she asked "yeah. Noona i really have to go." Zelo said "Nae..." she replied and Zelo left the room. "Yongguk-ya." she kissed his forehead. Slowly his eyes were opened. She pretend like nothing happened and look away. "oh! Hae Joo-ssi. When did you come home?" he asked "few minutes ago." she said "Hae Joo-ssi, you don't have to worry about me. I might have lose my memories, but i know what i'm doing." he said, she nodded "well, since you said like that. I'm going back to my boutique. See you tonight." she said and walked off the door. After feeling better Yongguk decides to take a walk around the neighbourhood. "Wahh. Good to be out from the house." he said and admiring the beautiful skies. "Ya! Bang Yongguk!" someone called him, he turned and saw aa girl waving towards him. Je had no idea who she is. "Oppa! Stop staring at me like that." she comes closer. "Do I know you?" he asked "Ya oppa! What game are you playing?" she giggled "sorry but i have no idea who you are." he said, "Oppa! It's mr Ji Eun! Song Ji Eun." she said while pointing to herself "sorry, but i lose my memories. All i know is i have 5 best friend and a girlfriend." he said "omo! What happened?" she asked with a worried look, Yongguk tells her everything "Omo! I'm sorry. I didn't know." she said "it's ok. Btw, would you like to accompany me?" he asked "yes sure!" she agreed. Hae Joo arrived at home 8:00 p.m. She went to Yongguk's bedroom, he wasn't there "Oh lord! Where's Yongguk?" she searched around the house. No one was around, she called the boys but no one knows where is his. " oh my! Where are you Yongguk?" she lose her breath and headed towards the door. The moment she grab the door holder, someone already twisting it. She stepped back and saw Yongguk slowly opened the door. "Yongguk!" she ran towards him and hug him "don't ever leave without telling me." she said on relief "sorry. Staying at home was boring. So i decided to went out. I did.'t mean to make you worried." he said and pulled away from her hug "i brought someone" he said and slowly pulled a girl into the house "aaa.. Hai." the girl greeted "wait, do i know you?" she asked while pointing at her.