one night only.

Lost in Love
A/n: To minthbluey, thanks for commenting and wanting to help. But I'm using the phone since I'm at my hometown. So yeah I'll request it after I'm back. Btw, here's the new chapter , sorry if this chapter are weird. XOXO. --Hae Joo and Yongguk arrived at B.A.p house, "Let's get you to bed." Hae Joo said, then Yongguk pushed her to the wall "ah!" Hae Joo felt hurt "I love you!" Yongguk kiss her lips, she pushed him and slapped him on his cheeks "are you crazy? I'm Yoseob fiance. You don't have the right to kiss me anymore!" she shouted,Yongguk kinda giggled "what so funny?" she asked "nothing, you look cute when you're angry." Yongguk teased and wrapped his arm around her waist "I love you baby." he said and kiss her lips, she slapped his muscular chest. Slowly she fell for his kiss. -- The next morning, Hae Joo felt her waist "good morning." someone whispered in her ear, she opened her eyes and saw Yongguk smiling and kissed her "I'm sorry i made you lose your ity." Yongguk said "Well you took it long time ago." she said "Bo? So we did it before?" he asked "nae.." she blushed. Yongguk kissed her forehead. Suddenly her phone rings "oh!" she picked up her phone "It's Yoseob!" She look at Yongguk "just answer it. I'm going to the bathroom." Yongguk said. --"Nae Oppa!" she answered "where are you?" Yoseob asked "aa.. At my friend house." she lied "Oh! I really want to see you. Meet you at the cafe near you boutique at 11:00. " Yoseob said. She look at the clock, it was 10:00. "oh ok!" she agreed and hung up. "So you're at your friend house?" Yongguk asked while fixing his hair "Well do you want me to tell him i'm at my boyfriend house?" Hae Joo asked "So i'm still your boyfriend?" Yongguk raised his brows, Hae Joo looked away suddenly she feels someone kissing her cheeks and down to her neck "Yongguk i really have to go." Hae Joo pushed him "oh, 5 more minutes." Yongguk continue kissing her cheeks and to her lips. -- Hae Joo rushed to the cafe "Oppa!" she run towards Yoseob "Am i late?" she asked "30 minutes late." Yoseob replied "Well thanks Yongguk!" she said in her mind "sit down." Yoseob said. After order her food and drink, "Hae Joo let me straight to the point..." Yoseob look straight to her "are you a ?" Yoseob asked, Hae Joo widened her eyes "are you a ?" Yoseob repeated, she looks away "no, i lost it to Yongguk." she replied "Did he used protection before?" Yoseob asked, she looked at Yoseob "of course he did." Hae Joo answered, then the waitress came and place their drink. She had a sip. "What about last night?" Yoseob asked, Hae Joo almost spit out her drinks but she tried to stay cool "what do you mean last night?" Hae Joo played stupid "Oh come on Hae Joo. I know what you did with Yongguk last night." Yoseon said, Hae Joo speechless "If any thing happened I'll take responsibility" Yoseob said "like what?" Hae Joo asked "like... When you're pregnant." Yoseob said, Hae Joo glared at him "No! It's not yours." Hae Joo said "what if your appa asked? Would you say it Yongguk baby?" Yoseob asked, remembering how her dad hates Yongguk she agreed, just to save Yongguk from his dad.