Trying.

Lost in Love
A/n: guys! Here's the 5th chapter. Enjoy! XOXO A week after the surgery, Yongguk is still in coma. But Hae Joo waits for him patiently. "Noona, i brought you some fruit." Zelo said, She didnt said anything and just nodded. "Noona please eat." Zelo said while hugging her shoulder "I'll eat later ok." she said. Suddenly Yongguk's finger moves "Noona! I think Hyung's middle finger just moves!" Zelo said excitedly, she looks at him. Slowly the eyes were open."Yongguk!" Hae Joo hugs him. "Noona! I'll go get the doctor!" Zelo said and left. Yongguk looks at Hae Joo weirdly and pushed her "who are you?" he asked , Hae Joo wasnt suprised. She was ready for it "i'm Hae Joo. Your girlfriend." she replied "girlfriend?" Yongguk tries to remember but nothing appeared on his brain "sorry but i Dont remember." he said "it's ok. By the way, you are Yongguk! Bang Yongguk." she said and force a smile. 3 days later yongguk was discharged from the hospital. "So this is our house." Himchan said and opens the door. "Hae Joo-ssi! We're here." Himchan called "Nae! I'm still cooking." Hae Joo replied, "Hyung! Come in!" Daehyun appeared and pulls his hand and lead him to the living room. "Have a seat!" Daehyun said "Hyung! What war movies are we watching tonight?" Zelo asked "War movies?" Yongguk confused "You Dont remember huh? It's ok. Let's watch Pearl Harbor." he said. Suddenly a girl camerika out from the kitchen "Ya! Why didnt you guys take Yongguk to the room. He needs some rest!" Hae Joo mumbled, Daehyun looks at Yongguk "Hyung in case you still dont have a clue who's that. That is your girlfriend." Daehyun said and smiled. "Yongguk let's go to the bedroom." Hae Joo pulls Yongguk hands "guys! The foods are on the table." Hae Joo said and lead Yongguk to the stairs. They arrived at the bedroom "do you want to take a bath before going to sleep?" she asked "no." he replied "nae. You go ahead and sleep. Your pyjamas are on the bed." she said and took a pillow "where are you going?" he asked "i'm going to sleep with Zelo." she said "well you can sleep here you know?" he said "you wont mind?" she asked "well after what Himchan told me. I have no choice." he said. She felt like Himchan wwas forcing him "oh it's okay. I know you need your time alone." she said and slowly walked out the door. "Noona, you sleep in my room. I'll go sleep with Jongup Hyung." Zelo said "but Zelo-ya this is your room. You do.n't have to sleep with Jongup." Hae Joo said Noona-ya. It's ok. This room is yours until Yongguk Hyung remember again." Zelo slowly walked out the door "Goodnight Noona." Zelo wished and closed the door. Hae Joo can't sleep. She kept on thinking what's going to happened to her and Yongguk. "God please help me to stay strong." she prayed. The next morning, Hae Joo woke up and went to Yongguk's room. He was still sleeping, slowly Hae Joo walked towards him and kissed his forehead "good morning." she whispered not wanting to wake him up. She turned and walked towards the closet. "Good morning." someone greeted, Hae Joo turned and saw Yongguk's rubbing his eyes "oh! Good morning." she replied. "where are you going?" Yongguk asked while watching her picking some mini dress from the closet "I'm going to my boutique." she replied "boutique? For what?" he asked "work duh... I'm a fashion designer." she replied and about to go out. "see you when i'm back." she said and went out. Since everyone left the house, Yongguk felt bored and decided to search around and found some photo album. It was filled with his picture with Hae Joo. He tried to remember but nothing came out. His head was dizzy and the next thing he knew he was laying on the ground.