Someday

Lost in Love
A/n: Hey my beautiful and handsome readers. Here's the new chapter. XOXO -- 3 weeks later, Hae Joo was working at her boutique. "Hae Joo-ssi." Someone hugged her from the back, she turned "Oh! Yongguk!" she pushed him "Ya! I miss you." Yongguk said "Yongguk... There's something you need to know. Hae Joo holds his hand "I'm pregnant." Hae Joo said "What? Is it mine?" Yongguk asked "of course this is yours." she answered "Really? Omg!" he knelt and kiss Hae Joo stomach "hey baby. I'm your father." he said and kiss it again, Hae Joo giggled "Yongguk."she pulled his chin "but..." she hesitated "but what?" Yongguk stood up and look straight to her eyes "Yoseob's going to be his father." Hae Joo said "what? I don't understand." Yongguk raised his brows "Yoseob wants this baby to be his. Not yours. If my dad know i lose my ity before I'm married i'm dead! But if i said i was with Yoseob he'll be fine with it." Hae Joo explain. " but i want to be the baby's dad. I have the right." Yongguk insists "Babe." she cupped his face and kissed his lips "You'll always be his dad.p but not on the paper. If you know what i mean." she said, he nodded and force a smile. -- After knowing that Hae Joo is pregnant, their parents decided to fast fowards the wedding. "No dad! It's too early." Hae Joo refused "Stop being selfish! Think about your baby!" Mr Kim shouted "Appa. Please, i'm not ready yet." Hae Joo said. "No! You're getting married in 2 weeks. And that is it!" Mr. Kim said. -- Hae Joo told Yongguk about the wedding "Go ahead. Your dad's right. It's for the baby." Yongguk said "But what about us?!" She asked "someday we'll know." Yongguk answered and kiss her forehead "I love you Bang Yongguk." she kissed him on the cheeks "I love you too Kim Hae Joo." he kissed her lips.