Wedding day

Lost in Love
Hae Joo standing in front of the mirror ( http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz95/blessed_dress2010/2011%20wedding%20dress/dream/109GBP6_zps003c2985_526F672C_zpsfe37b5ca.jpg ) "Noona... You look so pretty." Zelo said "oh! Thanks baby boy." Hae Joo pat his head "Noona! Congrats!" Jongup wished "thanks shark boy!" Hae Joo pat his head "Congrats Hae Joo." the rest of b.a.p wished "Nae! Kamsahamnida." she replied "Hae Joo, Yongguk left you with this." Himchan gave her a letter "oh, thanks." she took the letter "I think you should read it now." Himchan said, she nodded and open the letter. "To my lovely Hae Joo, babe. I'm sorry for being a bad boyfriend. I can never give you the happiness that i had promise before. Sorry for hurting you. I love you Kim Hae Joo. And i'll always love you. Please take care of our baby. Do you remember what name we decided for our baby? Gabriella Bang Hyo Ra for baby girl and Cody Bang Chan Hee for baby boy. Well i know they will be Yang Hyo Ra and Yang Chan Hee. Since Yoseob is the father. But make sure you use them ok?! Or i will never forgive you. Please take care of yourself, don't force youself to work, be a good omma okay? Plus tell Yoseob sunbae i said congrats. I can't be there cause I have to go somewhere else. Take car baby. I love you. Please be a good wife. Sincerely, Bang Yongguk." Hae Joo collapesed. "He remember." she said weakly "What happened Noona?" Jongup asked. "re remember, he remember everything!" she said and stood up "where is he?" he asked "he's on his way to the airport." Jongup said I have to stop him!" she ran towards the exit.