Engagement Party

Lost in Love
A/n: Hey guys, I'm at the airport waiting for my flight back to Sarawak, Malaysia. So yeah going to update anyway cause my flight is on 9:00 a.m. So enjoy this new chapter. And please anyone help me to make a poster. Reader Seoyeonxoxo and the other silent readers if you know anyone that can make poster please inform me. XOXO --After the dinner, Hae Joo's parents and Yoseob's parents decided to throw an engagement party for them. B.a.p are invited by Mr Kim without Hae Joo knowing. Hae Joo and Yoseob greeted the guest that came. "Did I mentioned you look so pretty." Yoseob said "Oppa hajima!" Hae Joo blushed "awww now you look cute cause you're blushing." Yoseob pinched her cheek "Oppa!" she slapped his chest. Hae Joo suddenly feel awkwards because he used to Yongguk muscular chest. "Hey I'm going to meet my old friend, is it ok?" Yoseob asked "yeah it's okay." Hae Joo replied and Yoseob walked off." Noona!" Zelo and Jongup clung onto Hae Joo "Oh! Baby boy? Shark boy? What are you guys doing here?" Hae Joo asked "Sir Kim invited us." Zelo said "Oh jinjja?" Hae Joo was suprised "Noona look so pretty." Jongup winked "Ya! Don't winked her! She's someone fiance." Himchan appeared followed by Youngjae and Daehyun "Oh Channie a.." she smiled, she looked around but no sign of Yongguk "He's not coming." Daehyun said "huh?" Hae Joo pretended like she wasn't looking for Yongguk "Oh come on Hae Joo, you're looking for Yongguk right?" Himchan said, Hae Joo looks down on the floor. "Noona, please stop giving hyung hopes." Jongup said "Jongup's right. You choose Yoseob, so just let him go already." Youngjae said. She nodded. -- while they were having fun, "I LOVE U KIM HAE JOO!" someone shouted, everyone turned to the entrance "Yongguk?" Hae Joo suprised when she saw Yongguk are holding a bottle of beer " KIM HAE JOO! I LOVE U! DO Y HEAR ME?!" he shouted again. "Hae Joo do something!" Mdm Kim said, Hae Joo walked towards Yongguk "Yongguk you're drunk." Hae Joo said and wrapped her arm around his waist "I'll take you home." Hae Joo said, Yongguk pushed her "No!" he refused "Yongguk please. My dad is going to kill you." Hae Joo said "Hae Joo! I love you, even though i lose my memories my feeling for you are the same." Yongguk began to lowered his voice "Yongguk please..." Hae Joo begged "the boys approached them "We'll take him home." Himchan said and grabbed Yongguk wrist "Don't touched me!" Yongguk shouted "Hae Joo-ssi, just go with him before something worst happened." Yoseob said. Hae Joo nodded and pulled Yongguk hands "Let's go!" Hae Joo pulled out out the venue.