I can't

Lost in Love
A/n: Aww, thanks for commenting Seoyeonxoxo. Btw here's the new chapter. And guys i need a help. Help me to make a poster for this fanfic. Leave a comment. XOXO. -- They went to Yoseob house, Himchan knocked on the door. "Who's Yoseob?" Yongguk asked Jongup "He's our sunbae at high school and also Noona's childhood friend." Jongup answered "Oh. I see. But why are we here?" Yongguk asked "because Noona always came here when the first time she walked out the house." Jongup replied. "Guys! Let's go inside." Himchan called -; Hae Joo enjoying her coffee "Hae Joo, tonight we're going to have a dinner with Yoseob and his family."Mdm Kim said "Bo? For what?" Hae Joo asked "Your father wants to talk about the engagement." Mdm kim said "But omma..." "No but but. Go get ready now." Mdm Kim said "Nae omma.." she nodded. -- "Bo? Engage?" Yongguk raised his brows "Nae... We're having dinner tonight." Yoseob said Yongguk stared blankly. "Hyung, we still can stop it." Zelo said "Zelo's right." Jongup agreed "Yeah." They all agreed "Well good luck then." Yoseob said "We have to go to.her house." Daehyun said "Let's go guys." Youngjae said. -- They arrived at Hae Joo's house. "Hae Joo-ssi!" Yongguk called. Then a guy comes out from the house, "What do you guys what from my daughter?" Mr. Kim asked "Sir, please allowed us to see Hae Joo-ssi." Himchan said "Huh! Hell no! There's no way I'm letting you guys come near my daughter. After what that bastard did to my daughter!" he said and pointed to Yongguk "Appa!" suddenly Hae Joo appeared "I can. handle this by myself." she said "Go inside Hae Joo!" Mr Kim commanded "Appa! Please. Just give us 10 minutes to talk ok?" she put on her puppy face "ok! Only 10 minutes, after that i don't want to see their anymore!" Mr Kim said and walked off. "Hyung, you guys go ahead and talk. We'll wait in the car." Daehyun said and they walked off. -- "Now talk!" Hae Joo said "About what happened, i can explain." Yongguk said "save it. I don't want to hear any of your excuses." she said, they went silent for a while. "well, hmm.. So you're getting engaged huh?" Yongguk asked. "Nae... How did you.." "we went to Yoseob Sunbae house." he cut off the questions that Hae Joo going to asked "oh, i see." she nodded "Congrats." he wished "thanks." she forced a smile. "Hae Joo-ssi.." he hold her hand "Can i at least kiss you before you become someone fiance?!" Yongguk asked, she nodded. Slowly Yongguk lean towards Hae Joo and kissed her lips passionately then Yongguk pulled away hugged her "I love you Hae Joo." he whispered "I love you too..." she whispered back and pulled away 'but I'm sorry I can't choose you." she said and walked off.