Happy Ending.

Lost in Love
A/n: hey. This is the last chapter. Thanks for reading guys. I love you guys so much. Keep on supporting me okay. XOXO. -- Yongguk was sitting on the beach of Santorini. Watching parents playing with their kids, he feels jealous watching them having fun. "Appa!" suddenly a little girl came and hugged him "appa?" he was suprised "nae! Appa!" she hugged him tightly "what's you name little girl?" he asked as she sat on his lap "Gabriella Bang Hyo Ra." she replied and smiled, "Gabriella?" he was shocked."That's our baby." suddenly he heard a familiar voice spoke, he turned and saw her standing there with her sun glasses "Hae Joo!" he carried Gabriella and walk towards Hae Joo "Baby!" he hugged her tightly "i miss you." she kissed him on the lips "Omma! I'm still underage!" Gabriella pouted "sorry baby." Hae Joo pinched her cheeks "Appa, omma always missed you. She cried everyday because of you." Gabriella said "Shh!" Hae Joo asked Gabriella to shut up "what took you so long to find me?" he asked "well i want to finish my job first." Hae Joo said "Ya! Your job is more important than me." Yongguk pouted and kissed Gabriella on the cheeks "oh c'mon. Don't be like that." she said and kissed.his cheeks "i love you okay? Besides.i sacrifice everything just to have you." Hae Joo said "I love you too baby." Yongguk said "Appa! Let's walk on the beach." Gabriella said "Nae kaja." Yongguk said. -- While walking on the beach "So, your Mrs Yang now?" Yongguk asked "Nope." Hae Joo said, Yongguk smiled "what happened?" Yongguk asked "well..." --Flashback: Hae Joo ran towards the exit "Kim Hae Joo!" Mr. Kim chased her "Appa! I have to go. I can't lose him now." Hae Joo begged what is wrong with you Hae Joo? You're having Yoseob's baby but still you want to chase that bastard?" Mr. Kim asked "Appa! He is not aa bastard! And this is not Yoseob's baby. This is Yongguk's baby!" she shouted, he grabbed wrist "what did you just said?" he asked "this baby is belong to yongguk. I don't want to tell you because you hate him so much. That's why Yoseob and I lie about it." Hae Joo said while tears start falling "I'm sorry appa but i can't marry Yoseob." Hae Joo said "fine then. But you have to stay with me until the baby is 4 years old." Mr. Kim said "thanks appa!" she hugged him.-- "That's amazing. Thanks for giving me another chance." Yongguk said "welcome." she said, then Yongguk knelt on the sand "Kim Hae Joo. Will you marry me?" he asked "yes!" she hugged him tightly. "yeay! Omma and appa are getting marry." little Gabriella said.