Not Cool.

Lost in Love
The moment Ji Eun introdued herself Hae Joo almost collapsed "Oh. Come on in." she invited with a forced smile. As they sit on the couch "Hae Joo-ssi. Go make some coffee for Ji Eun." Yongguk commands. Hae Joo looks at him "did he just asked me to make a coffee for this ?" she asked herself inside her mind "Hae Joo-ssi." he shakes her arm "oh! Nae!" Hae Joo quickly stand up and walk towards the kitchen. "i'll make you one tasty coffee!" she smirked. -After a while she came back to the living room and place 2 cup of coffee on the table. "enjoy." she said and took a seat beside Yongguk and turn on the tv. Yongguk took a sip of his coffee "emm... This is tasty." Yongguk compliment Hae Joo's coffee "well you know me." she smirked and look at Ji Eun. Ji Eun slowly sip her, she then spits the coffee out. "what's wrong?" Yongguk asked Ji Eun "Nothing, too sweet for me." she said and look at Hae Joo that's trying so hard not to laugh. Of course Ji Eun lied, she put half spoon of salt into her coffee instead of sugar. "Hae Joo-ssi, can you please make another coffee for Ji Eun?" he asked, Hae Joo glared at him "Ya Bang Yongguk! Do i look like i'm your maid?" she asked with a pissed off looks "Hae Joo, but she's..." "Yongguk-ssi. It's ok." Ji Eun said "I'm going out! Go ahead and have talk." Hae Joo said and walk towards the door "Hae Joo;ssi." he called, Hae Joo didn't turned around, she continue walking and open the door "you don't have to wait for me. Go ahead and have a dinner with Ji Eun." she said and slammed the door. Yongguk looks at Ji Eun "sorry, i don't know what happened to her." he said "no it's ok. I understand." she said.- Hae Joo went to her best friend house. "Oppa" She called, slowly Yoseob opens the door. "Oh Hae Joo-ssi what are you doing here?" Yoseob asked. "Well can you at least let me in first." Hae joo said "oh nae!" Yoseob open the door. They sat on couch and Hae Joo starts telling her stories. "Omg. Seriously? That girl dare come to the house?" Yoseob suprised "thank God i didn't punch her on the face." Hae Joo said and yoseob giggled "so are you staying here tonight?" Yoseob asked "yeah. " she replied.