She woke up.

Dark Angel

 

Everyone was crying except the doctor when a nurse ran out from the Emergency room.

"Doctor, please come and see the situation.. The patient's heartbeat regained." The nurse said.
 
The doctor was shocked and he ran back into the Emergency room with the nurse.
 
Jihye's father, Jihye's father's secretary, Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jungmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo were stunned.
 
"Di .. Did the nurse meant Jihye?.." Kwangmin asked.
 
"Yes.. I checked with the counter just now, they said Jihye was the only one in the Emergency room currently.." Jihye's father's secretary, Mr Kim said smiling.
 
"That means.. Jihye is alive!" Kwangmin cheered loudly and smiled widely.
 
The 6 boys, their father and Mr Kim wipe away their tears and smiled.
 
"There's hope.." Donghyun said confidently.
 
Everyone nodded in agreement.
 
Everyone sat on the seats, waiting for the doctor. Everyone was praying for Jihye's safety.
 
 
 
The doctor soon came out with a smiling face. 
 
"Jihye didn't die. It's really a miracle. Her heartbeat was zero when i first came out but now, it's normal. But she will be in the ICU for a 24-hour observation. She's now at the 3rd story ICU. You may go and see her now." The doctor smiled and left.
 
All of them quickly made their way to the ICU. To their disappointment, they were not allow to go in the room but to only stand outside and watch.
 
"At least she's safe.." Minwoo smiled.
 
They all stood outside the room quietly, looking at Jihye.
 
Jihye hurt her head during the car accident so she had bandage around her head.
 
The doctor came with a folder.
 
"I'm here to tell you about Jihye's condition." The doctor smiled. The doctor lead Jihye's father, Mr Kim and the 6 brothers to a conference room..
 
 
 
"Alright, Jihye is fine right now. Her heartbeart and oxygen is normal." The doctor smiled.
 
Everyone let out sigh of relief.
 
"But when she was hit by the car, she hurt her head. I already did a scan for her. She'll probably lose some or most of her memory." The doctor explained.
 
"Then, what's the possible percentage that she will lose her memory?" Jihye's father asked worriedly.
 
"It's probably 80% and above.." The doctor explained.
 
Jihye's father sighed while the 6 brothers lowered their head.
 
"At least, she's safe now.. We see what we can do after she wakes up." Jihye's father said.
 
The doctor nodded and said, "It'll be good if you all could stay with her all times, if anything happens, please do call me." 
 
"Really thank you doctor. Thank you for saving my daughter." Jihye's father shooked hands with the doctor.
 
"Ah, i didn't do anything. It was probably Jihye's will to revive from the dead. So, i'll be leaving first." The doctor said and left.
 
 
"You guys, two of you guys should stay in the hospital with Jihye while the rest should go home first. You guys will take turn to stay with Jihye. Two by two, okay?" Jihye's father said.
 
"Neh." The 6 brothers said.
 
"Then, i'll be going now. If anything happens, call me." Jihye father said and left with his secretary.
 
 
 
"So who will be staying here tonight?" Donghyun asked.
 
"Hyung! Me.. me.. I want to stay here tonight." Minwoo raised his hand up like a little kid.
 
"Arasso, so tonight will be me and Minwoo!" Donghyun laughed.
 
"Yah! Hyung, I want to stay today!" Youngmin complained.
 
"Yah hyung! You didn't ask for the second person and you just chose yourself?! You're playing dirty!" Kwangmin said.
 
Donghyun did a mehrong to both Youngmin and Kwangmin.
 
"Mehrong~! I'm the oldest here!" Donghyun said.
 
"Psh! I'm going to stay tomorrow!" Kwangmin said and did a mehrong back to Donghyun.
 
"Okay, so you guys go back now okay? Have a good rest. We'll call you guys if something happens." Minwoo ordered.
 
"Yah, maknae, are you trying to be the oldest? I'm the oldest here okay? You guys now, shoo,shoo." Donghyun signalled Youngmin, Kwangmin, Jungmin and Hyunseong to leave.
 
"Hahahs, we're leaving now. See you guys tomorrow." Jungmin said and left with the oher 3 brothers.
 
 
 
So now, Donghyun and Minwoo were watching over Jihye. 
 
"Hyung, do you think Jihye will forget us?" Minwoo suddenly asked.
 
"I don't know.. Even if she forgets us, all we have to do is to make her remember us back." Donghyun smiled.
 
"I know.. Somehow i wish she could forget every single sad things that happened in her life.." Minwoo sighed.
 
"Me too.. Why would you want her to forget?" Donghyun asked.
 
"So i could leave a better impression of me on her. Like me treating her nicely, not shouting at her and reveal my true feelings.." Minwoo laughed.
 
"Yah! How can you!.. Think the same idea as me! HAHAHAS." Donghyun joked.
 
Both of them chuckled.
 
"Are you thirsty or hungry?" Donghyun asked.
 
"I'm thirsty.. Would you buy something for me to drink, Hyunnie hyungie~" Minwoo acted cute.
 
Donghyun had a disgusted look and his face.
 
"Yah,yah, arasso, i'll buy for you. Stop that 'cute' look, it's disgusting." Donghyun joked and left to buy the drinks.
 
 
 
Now, it's only Minwoo that's looking after Jihye.
 

"I'm sorry for lying that i'm not free.. If i didn't lied and followed you.. this wouldn't be this way.." Minwoo sighed.

"Are angry with me that's why you didn't wake up? Faster wake up okay? I'm waiting. Even if you can't remember who i am, i'll still love you." Minwoo smiled while looking at the sleeping body of Jihye's.

"I promise that i'll treat you the way i have always wanted to.. I'll protect you.." Minwoo smiled.

*Gosh, i want to hug her.. now..* 

Minwoo sighed.

"I love you, Jihye." Minwoo said.

 

*Minwoo.. You like her too huh? Even though i'm your hyung, i won't let you have her that easily* 

"Minwoo yah, your drink." Donghyun said and threw the bottle of drink to Minwoo.

"Gomawo hyung!" Minwoo smiled.

 

 

Jungmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Hyunseong were at home already. No one was able to sleep that's why they are playing games in the Games room.

"Hyung, are you okay? Why are you sad? Jihye's fine now." Kwangmin patted on Hyunseong's shoulder.

Hyunseong just ignore Kwangmin and walked away.

*I'm too ashamed to see Jihye now.. If i had only accompany her to work and stayed with her there, she wouldn't lose her memories..* Hyunseong blamed himself.

 

Jihye is alive and she is currently sleeping. How did it happened? Wasn't she dead? Let us see the flashback~

-Flashback-

Jihye and her mother were currently talking to each other. Their conversation were stopped by Jihye's mother.

"Jihye ah, now i'm breaking the Heaven's law in order to help you.. I want you to be happy.. So i'm turning you into a Dark Angel." Jihye's mother said softly.

"Mother.. why? I'm happy with you now!" Jihye cried.

Jihye's mother cupped Jihye's face with her both hands.

"You're not happy, my child.. I did this for your happiness.." Her mother smiled.

"You are my happiness mother!" Jihye said.

Her mother shooked her head and pointed to the left side of the white room. Jihye turn her head and saw 6 familiar people.

"There, one of them is your TRUE happiness.." Jihye's mother emphasized on the word True.

Jihye squint her eyes, trying to see who were the six boys. No matter how much she try to see who are the 6, she was still unable to see. 

"Mother.. Who are they.." Jihye asked.

"You'll find out in future." Jihye's mother smiled.

"How will i know whether if someone is one of the six?" Jihye asked.

"I'll explain later, right now, i'll tell you the things you need to take note for being a Dark Angel." Jihye's mother said.

"Mother.." Jihye sighed.

"Dark Angel, is someone who revived from the dead with the help of anyone of the 5 guardians from Heaven. The 5 guardians were used to be the only one that had the power to revive a dead. But your mother, me, knew how to do it too. It's my power. Now, when you're a Dark Angel, there are certain rules you MUST a bid." Jihye's mother explained.

"Firstly, you're not allowed to tell anybody about the Dark Angel tales. Meaning, how you became one and who helped you became one. It's for your safety.." Jihye's mother said.

"Lastly, Dark Angels are scared of ocean or sea. Please avoid going to the beach. I heard from rumours that if a Dark Angel goes nears an Ocean, something bad will happen."

Jihye swallowed her saliva and nodded.

"Jihye ah, i'm risking everything on you, please, please take good care of yourself.." Jihye's mother cried.

"Mother.. Don't cry.. I'll take care of myself.." Jihye said while wiping away her mother's tears.

Her mother nodd like a child.

"Ah.. About the 6 boys. When one of the 6 confessed to you with ALL of his heart, you'll be able to notice a red glowing spot on his forehead. Same goes for the other 5.."

"Arasso Mother.. Mother! Why are you fading?!" Jihye was surprise when she could see through her mother.

"Jihye, because you're going to revive again that's why you won't be able to see me.." Jihye;s mother sighed.

"Mother!" Jihye shouted when her mum fully disappeared from her sight.

"Jihye ah, no matter what, be happy.. i'll be watching you.." Jihye's mother said before silence took over the atmosphere.

Jiihye wanted to say something when the white room suddenly became black.

-Flashback-

 

Jihye's now alive, as a Dark Angel.

 

Minwoo and Donghyun were watching over Jihye for the whole night, none of them actually slept. It was soon morning. The other 4 brothers is going to take over.

The 4 brothers were now at home, preparing to leave the house when their father called them.

 

"I have something to ask from you guys.." Their father said.

"What is it father?" Kwangmin asked.

"You guys should stay beside Jihye at all time alright? Help her regain the memories that she might lost." Jihye's father said to the 4 brothers. 

"I will, for sure." Jungmin said.

"Father, i'm sure all of us will surely stay beside Jihye at all time." Youngmin smiled.

Everyone smiled except for Hyunseong.

 

The 4 brothers left the house for the hospital. They soon reach the hospital.

"Hyung." The 4 brother greeted Donghyun.

"Oh. You guys are here. So whose turn is it now?" Donnghyun asked.

"Me!" Youngmin and Kwangmin said together. 

"Okay, so Minwoo, Jungmin, Hyunseong and i will go to the cafeteria first for now. See you guys later." Donghyun said and brought the 3 boys down with him.

 

"Hyung, isn't Jihye cute?" Kwangmin asked.

"Absolutely.." Youngmin smiled.

"She's not only cute, she's totally pret-.." Kwangmin said when Jihye openned her eyes slowly.

"Hyung.. Hyung.. Jihye's awake!!" Kwangmin said.

"Jihye.. Jihye! Yah, you wait here i'll call the doctor." Youngmin said and left the room and ran to the doctor's office.

 

"Doctor! She's awake!" Youngmin shouted.

 

 

Hello, the chapter came out earlier yo~ My senior let me have a rest today.. HE ONLY LET ME! LOLS. SHY. So, thanks to him, i was able to rush the chapter out. So it cause i was rushing. I'm currently in school for a 3 days 2 night camp. 

 

iloveBOYFRIEND : Heyo~ It's updated!~

ileana_16 : Go to sleep after reading this chapter okay?~

pialovesSJ : No problem :) Did i answered it correctly? :O The chapter is up :)

magicstar : I love your long comment :3 You could make one sample for me to see and i'll see if it fits or not.. If you're willing to waste time on this story's poster ;x I just thought of how the story will go till the end :) It's update already~!

iHaveManyBIAS : Hahahs! You're a clever one :3 I made the teasers cause i'm scared some readers thought i stop updating and they will unsubscribe T.T ~Here's the update :)

I wanna say thank you to those who left comments :) I'm hungry for long comments :3 

I'll update tomorrow again!