SORRY! [Teasers]

Dark Angel

Hey guys, this isn't an update. Today i'll be busy all day so.. no update for today :( 

But instead i added some teasers for the next chapter in here. So you'll be anticipated(?) for the next chapter :) Sorry if it , I'm bad at writing teasers. 

 

 

Everyone was crying except the doctor when a nurse ran out from the Emergency room.

"Doctor, please come and see the situation.. The patient's heartbeat regained." The nurse said.

The doctor was shocked and he ran back into the Emergency room with the nurse.

Jihye's father, Jihye's father's secretary, Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jungmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo were stunned.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The doctor soon came out with a smiling face. 

"Jihye didn't die. It's really a miracle. Her heartbeat was zero when i first came out but now, it's normal. But she will be in the ICU for a 24-hour observation. She's now at the 3rd story ICU. You may go and see her now." The doctor smiled and left.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm sorry for lying that i'm not free.. If i didn't lied and followed you.. things wouldn't be this way.." Minwoo sighed.

"Are angry with me that's why you didn't wake up? Faster wake up okay? I'm waiting. Even if you can't remember who i am, i'll still love you." Minwoo smiled while looking at the sleeping body of Jihye's.

"I promise that i'll treat you the way i have always wanted to.. I'll protect you.." Minwoo smiled.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hyung, are you okay? Why are you sad? Jihye's fine now." Kwangmin patted on Hyunseong's shoulder.

Hyunseong just ignore Kwangmin and walked away.

*I'm too ashamed to see Jihye now.. If i had only accompany her to work and stayed with her there, she wouldn't lose her memories..* Hyunseong blamed himself.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jihye ah, now i'm breaking the Heaven's law in order to help you.. I want you to be happy.. So i'm turning you into a Dark Angel." Jihye's mother said softly.

"Mother.. why? I'm happy with you now!" Jihye cried.

Jihye's mother cupped Jihye's face with her both hands.

"You're not happy, my child.. I did this for your happiness.." Her mother smiled.

"You are my happiness mother!" Jihye said.

Her mother shooked her head and pointed to the left side of the white room. Jihye turn her head and saw 6 familiar people.

"There, one of them is your TRUE happiness.." Jihye's mother emphasized on the word True.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You guys should stay beside Jihye at all time alright? Help her regain the memories that she might lost." Jihye's father said to the 6 brothers. 

"I will, for sure." Donghyun said.

"Father, i'm sure all of us will surely stay beside Jihye at all time." Minwoo smiled.

Everyone smiled except for Hyunseong.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Doctor! She's awake!" Youngmin shouted.

 

 

I hope the teasers will keep you anticipated ><  

Anyway, i'll update tomorrow. Promise!

 

kimjihye98 : She revived :) Hahahs. When i'm writing the story with the name of "Jihye", i kept thinking whether i should write that she died or not.. I feel like i'm cursing you LOLS ;x Sorry~

pialovesSJ : Hihi! Thanks for subscribing and reading :) The next chapter would be a happy one as you can see in the teasers :) Your question, hmm.. I don't quite understand it but i'll answer it from what i understand. Sorry if it wasn't meant this way.. The brothers, some loved her romantically, some are the shy ones and maybe more. I haven't plan yet LOLS ;x

jihye_6boyfriend : Yup, i used it :) I couldn't think of any nice name. Plus, 2 'Jihye's requested it :) I'll update tomorrow as soon as possible! I swear!#^&@^&

b2utysupaluv : Thank you :) Sorry that i couldn't update today. I'll update tomorrow as soon as possible :)

iloveBOYFRIEND : Tomorrow okay? Sorry that i can't update today :( I think you know why Minwoo felt guilty from one of the teasers already :) I always mix up with you and iHaceManyBIAS :x

iHaveManyBIAS : Hahahs really? Is the reason same? It's in one of the teasers. I'll update tomorrow :) I always mix up with you and ^ iloveBOYFRIEND :x

Jejjmin : Thank you ! I'll update tomorrow as soon as possible!

magicstar : Thanks for loving it! Aww, don't cry :) I always imagine them in a scene before writing out HHAHAHS. ;X I wish Boyfriend could act this out in real life :( It will be DAEBAK! I'll update tomorrow, sorry!~

ileana_16 : Hihi! Thanks for reading :) I'll update tomorrow as soon as possible!

Here~ The tag replies :) I replied with LOVE okay :) Sorry that i didn't update today! Really sorry T.T.

Have a good day~