Why do you guys hate me so much?

Dark Angel

Jihye went down for dinner and saw her father and brothers had already started eating. Jihye went to her seat and started eating.

"Psh, already eating without greeting us." Minwoo hissed. Everyone looked at Minwoo while he continued to eat. Jihye frozed and stop eating for awhile.

"Ah.. It's okay Jihye ah, you may eat." Her father smiled. She nodded and continued eating. 

"So how do you find here?" Her father asked her. But Jihye didn't knew that he was asking her as she kept her head down during all this time.

"You're so rude." Kwangmin said while staring at Jihye. 

"Yeah, are you mute or what?" Youngmin followed on.

"Yeah, exactly, you're not mute. Why are you ignoring father's words?" Hyunseong roared.

"I knew it. You're trying to act big right?" Minwoo shouted.

Jihye still kept quiet, not because she is rebellion. She just don't know who they are talking about.

"Yah. Quickly reply father! Why are you acting like you're some kind of big shot?" Jungmin shouted.

Jihye then knew it was her all the time. Everyone on the dining table was looking at her.

"YAH. Why are you shouting at my daughter? She probably didn't know we are talking about her." Jihye's father saved her.

"I'm.. sorry.." She apologised.

"Psh. Stupid girl who think things will be resolved by apologising." Minwoo smirked.

Jihye put down the fork and knife and ran back to her room, with tears in her eyes.

"You guys are seriously too much. I wonder who were the 6 boys who beg me to let Jihye to live HERE." Jihye's father said and left.

 

The 6 brothers sighed. 

"What we did was the right choice... right?.." Donghyun asked.

"I'm not sure now.. My feelings for Jihye is getting stronger. I dont think i can hold it in anymore.." Hyunseong sighed.

"I think it's the right choice.. If outsiders know that we like our sister, Jihye is going to get into trouble." Youngmin said.

"I'm standing with Hyunseong..." Jungmin smiled.

"Aish, i don't know. I just want to protect her." Kwangmin messed up his hair.

The brothers then kept quiet. No one was eating their dinner.

"I think .. I'm really in love with Jihye.." Minwoo mumbled.

"Who isn't here?" Donghyun laughed. 

Everyone cracked up, laughing. 

 

While in Jihye is in her room, crying. She cried and cried. She curl herself up into a "ball" like creature.

"Why must they treat me so bad.." Jihye sobbed.

"Mother and grandmother.. I miss you.." 

"I wished both of you would take me along... So i wouldn't experience all these things.."

She cried harder and harder, her tears flowing non-stop.

 

"Jihye is crying.." Youngmin said.

Everyone kept quiet and closed their eyes, thinking what they had done.

Jihye suddenly came down with red and puffy eyes. She started to head for the door when Jungmin stop her.

"Where do you think you're going?" 

"Work.." Jihye softly said, after all she had not much strength left after crying hard.

"What work?" Hyunseong asked.

"Part-time.."

"There's no need for that now. You're rich now." Donghyun smirked.

"I'm not.."

"Are you being ing rebellious? Just stay here!" Minwoo flared up. 

Jihye shut her eyes for seconds and quickly left the house.

 

"Yah. You're too fierce just now ah Minwoo." Kwangmin said.

Minwoo sighed , "I just want her to be safe.." 

"Everyone here wants that too." Donghyun smiled.

"You guys.. wanna stalk her?" Youngmin smirked.

Everyone turn and saw Youngmin smirking.

"Yah! Youngmin hyung! Clever boy!" Kwangmin laughed. 

Everyone went to take their jackets and drove their individual cars.

 

Jihye took the bus to her work place. She was thinking about things on the bus, not knowing that 4 BMW sports car and 2 sports car were following her..

Jihye alighted the bus after she reach her work place. She works as a waitress in a noodle store. 

Jihye work her very best even though she don't have much strength. 

Her brothers were sitting opposite the noodle shop, spying on her.

 

"Jihye ah, please bring this to table 4." The shop owner shouted.

"Neh.." She said restlessly and went to take the bowl of noodles.

"Jihye ah, are you okay? You look sick." Jiyong asked. 

Jiyong, aka GDragon, is a waitor in the noodle shop Jihye is working in. He's very kind and warm. He always helps her when she's in trouble. Overall, a great FRIEND to her.

"I'm okay, oppa." She smiled and went to table 4 with the bowl of noodles.

"Yah! Who is that boy!!!" Kwangmin asked.

"Yeah. How dare he go so close to Jihye !" Hyunseong complained.

"Aish, shut up, i can't hear." Minwoo hissed.

 

Soon it was night, the noodle shop closed and Jihye and GDragon are taking the bus home.. along with 6 guys behind.

"Jihye ah, is everything going smoothly at your father's house?" Jiyong asked.

Jihye just nodded her head.

"Are your brothers good to you?" 

"Yeah.." She answered.

 

*It's a lie. Why must you lie to me Jihye ? It's obvious that your brothers treated you badly.* Jiyong looked out of the window.

"Oh!" Jiyong said.

"What's wrong.." Jihye asked.

Jiyong said nothing but kept pointing out of the window. Jihye went to look outside the window and saw sport cars.

*Those car looks familiar..*

"Wahh.. They're rich.." Jiyong said and smirked.

"I'll drive those one day with you inside, beside me." Jiyong smiled to Jihye . She gave him a weak smile.

*There's no need to wait for one day.. I already had 4 of those each..* Jiyong smirked.

 

 

 

Hey, the update is here~ Please do read, comment and subscribe :)

Anyway, I want to finish the first part of the story quickly before going into the main point :)