School !

Dark Angel

Jihye soon reach "home" with Jiyong.

"Goodnights Jihye " Jiyong tugged his hands into his pocket. 

"Good night oppa.." Jihye said and went in.

*Your father's house is.. small..* 

Jiyong went off smirking.

 

"Psh, hyung i feel that the guy isn't good." Kwangmin complained.

"Me too." Youngmin, Jungmin and Hyunseong said together.

"Yah, after all he's a friend of Jihye . Don't try to do something stupid to him okay?" Donghyun ordered.

"I don't care. I'm doing a background check on him no matter what." Minwoo said.

Everyone look around themselves and quickly crowd around Minwoo in a fast speed.

"Yah yah. Do a thorough check okay!" Donghyun whispered.

"Yeah! From head to toe." Hyunseong added.

"Even his nails too!!" Jungmin joked.

"His fart too!" Kwangmin laughed.

"Yah you guys.. Anyway Minwoo yah, a really gooood check on him okay?! Spy on him 24 hours everyday!" Youngmin whispered.

"Aish jinjja. I know what to do! Stop crowding aroun-" Minwoo said when Jihye suddenly came in.

 

The time is like as if it freezed. Jihye looked at her 6 brothers and they look at her. 

*What are they.. doing?..* She thought.

Her 6 brothers quickly stood up. Youngmin and Donghyun cleared their throat, Jungmin and Hyunseong adjust each other's shirt while kwangmin and Minwoo fixed each other's hair.

Trust me, the scene is really.. weird.. You wouldn't want to imagine it.

 

Donghyun started the conversation. It's always him. Afterall, who's the boss! ;p

"Yah! Where did you went? It's so late now." He shouted at Jihye .

She winced at his loud voice.

"I had part-time job.." She said softly.

"Aish, quit that job tomorrow." Hyunseong said coldly.

"No.." She mumbled softly for them to hear.

"Mwoh?! No?! Yah. You getting naughtier these days." Jungmin shouted.

"No i didn't.." Jihye mumbled.

"Yah! Why yo-" Kwangmin was cut off by Minwoo.

"Go and sleep. NOW." Minwoo flared up. 

Jihye quickly ran back to her room.

 

"Am i too fierce just now?.." Minwoo asked.

"Yeah.." All the other 5 boys said.

"Let's go and sleep now. It's late." Donghyun orderd. [WHO'S DA BOSS]

 

Jihye changed into her oversized t-shirt and a hot pants. She went and lay down on her princess bed.She was expecting herself to be unable to sleep because of the unfamiliar environment but who knows, she fell asleep straight away.

 

"Yah, she's so cute when she sleeps." Jungmin whispered.

Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

*A total sleeping beauty* Everyone thought.

Jihye's 6 GOOD brothers came in her room to check on her.

After an hour of  "checking", her brothers left her room after giving her a good night kiss from each of them.

 

Minwoo softly swept Jihye's fringe to the side. Minwoo came back to her room after all the brothers had left.

"Jihye ah, I'm sorry for treating you so badly.. I have no choice.." Minwoo sighed.

"I have to tell you something.. Your friend, Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong, have been deceiving you all this time.."

"He's actually very rich, richer than anyone in this house by a lot.. He work in the small noodle shop in order to get close to you.."

Minwoo softly grab Jihye's hand.

A tear suddenly came out from the corner of her left eye. It shocked Minwoo. Minwoo gently wiped the tear away and sighed.

"Are you having a hard time here?"

"Is that why you cry even when you're asleep?"

"I'm sorry.." Minwoo kissed Jihye's lip and smiled.

"Sweet dreams. My princess."

Minwoo soon left her room.

 

It's morning, and Jihye just woke up. Her hair was messy, but cute.

*Huh? I thought i heard someone talking to me just now?..*

*I don't think so..*

She quickly went to her bathroom and changed into her uniform.

Yes, it's Jihye's first day of school, WITH HER GOD DAMN 6 HALF-RELATED BROTHERS.

She sighed and make her way down to the hall. She saw her 6 god damn brothers standing there looking at her.

*Cute..Cute..Cute..* was the only word that was running through their mind.

"Wh..Why are you so late? We're going to be late now!" Minwoo stuttered angrily.

"I'm sorry.." Jihye apologised.

"Aish." Minwoo hissed and left.

Everyone except Hyunseong , drove their sport cars to school already.

"You wanna go with me?" Hyunseong smiled at Jihye . Jihye was stunned.

*Why would he smile at me... Is there something wrong..*

"Come on." Hyunseong drag Jihye to his car.

 

He started the engine drove to school.

"Are you curious why i suddenly treat you so nice?" Hyunseong smirked while driving with one hand. [WOW]

Jihye nodded.

Hyunseong smirked.

"I decided not to hide things anymore." Hyunseong said.

"What were you hiding before.." She asked.

"Er.. There's no need for you to know." Hyunseong once again smiled at her.

*He's..he's.. hot..*

"We're here." Hyunseong said as he stop the car. Jihye open the car door and went outside.

She saw the other 5 brothers looking at her, with crossed arms.

"Annyeong~!" Hyunseong smiled to them as he rest his hand on Jihye's shoulders.

She saw the other brothers raising an eyebrow. 

"Let's go~" Hyunseong said and drag her into the school. 

The girls, were, I R R I T A T I N G. They were literally flirting and sticking their bodies to your 6 brothers. Of course they showed no interests.

-SKIP-SKIP-SKIP-

Okay sorry.

School was bad for Jihye . Girls hated her. Guys, most of them too, hated her. Why? Probably gays.

 

After school, Jihye still had to work part time. Apparently, all her brothers followed her there. Once they saw Jiyong, death glares started shooting all over the place. World war III.

Somehow, Minwoo and Jiyong doesn't really like each other.

Her brothers took turn to stay with her at the noodle shop for don't know what reasons.

After her part time, she go home with one of her brothers. After that, sleep.

 

And oh, doesn't mean that her brothers take turn and stay with her , means they care about her already. Dream on, only Hyunseong shows his real feelings now. The rest, Tsk tsk.

 

So 2 weeks had passed, Jihye's 14 days were like this :

Wake up, see 5 angry faces, go school with Hyunseong, get bullied in school, go noodle shop with brothers taking turn to be with her, Get off work, home, sleep.

See? What a boring life Jihye have. Her brothers kept ignoring her or scolding her. But she have Hyunseong with her. Jihye find him really nice..

 

While one day.. Minwoo went to visit Jiyong alone.

"Oh, you're Jihye's brother Minwoo am i right?" Jiyong smiled.

Minwoo just look at Jiyong coldly.

"Cut the crap." Minwoo said.

"What's wrong?" Jiyong asked.

Minwoo smirked. 

"Yeah, i wonder what's wrong.. " Minwoo faked a laugh.

Jiyong just smile at Minwoo. 

"Ah. Aren't you a little rude? After all i'm older than you." Jiyong smirked.

"Why should i respect someone who lies to my sister?" Minwoo had a serious face. Jiyong's face too, from a smiling face, instantly changed to a serious face.

"So you did a background check on me?" Jiyong said.

"Yeah. Why? Afraid that i will find something bad about you?" 

Jiyong clenched his fist tight.

"No, i'm not afraid. I love Jihye. " Jiyong smirked.

"Oh really? I don't care. Oh, if you dare to hurt Jihye, your death wish is granted the next second you knew." Minwoo flashed a smile and left.

"Death wish? No matter what happens, i won't die. No. I can't die at all after all i'm already.." Jiyong mumbled. 

 

 

 

Hey, the update is here. It's getting to the main point already. The next chapter i think? :) 

lee_kyuhae : Thank you :)

mutljjw : Yeah, Jiyong's rich too. Here's the update :)

benedict16psych : After all they are "brothers and sister". I'm not sure whether the others will like it if i give ____ a name. I'll ask :)

 

Like what benedict16psych said, giving ____ a name. Should i? Tell me~ I need your opinions. Majority wins. :)