Am i dead?

Dark Angel

Today, after school, Jihye was sad. Why? Here is what happened in school just now.

-Flashback-

"I'm going to the noodle shop now, Hyunseong oppa.." Jihye said.

"Ah, Jihye ah, i'm sorry i've something on today so.. Jungmin ah! Can you follow Jihye to the noodle today?" Hyunseong asked Jungmin.

"I've something on." Jungmin said coldly and left after looking at the sad Jihye. *I'm sorry baby girl.*

"Donghyun hyung, how abou-" Hyunseong asked but was cut off by Donghyun's fast reply.

"Not free." Donghyun left too. He sighed after seeing the sad Jihye. *Mianhae Jihye.*

"Psh, whatever. Youngmin and Kwangmin, how about you guys?" Hyunseong asked.

"Both of us are going out, so.. we can't" Youngmin said and left with Kwangmin.

"Why is everyone not free?" Hyunseong complained. Hyunseong then slowly turned his head to face Minwoo, with a faked smile on his face.

"Minwoo yah~ I know you're the cutest and the best. So could yo-" Hyunseong acted cute.

"I'm.. not free." Minwoo said and quickly left after having a glance at the sad Jihye. 

Hyunseong sighed. 

"It's okay oppa.. I can go myself.." Jihye mumbled.

"Sorry.. Well at least let me send you there okay?" Hyunseong smiled.

Jihye nodded and went off with Hyunseong.

-Flashback-

 

Jihye and Hyunseong soon reach the noodle shop. 

"I'm really really sorry Jihye ah.. " Hyunseong apologised for the 100th time.

"It's really okay oppa.. Stop apologising." Jihye smiled. SMILED FOR THE FIRST TIME.

"Sorry.. Opps.. You smiled.. For the first time.." Hyunseong said excitedly.

"You should go now.." Jihye smiled again.

"Arasso baby. Call after you have end work today. I'll see if i can come and fetch you. Okay?"Hyunseong smiled.

"Okay.. Bye." Jihye waved as she see Hyunseong off. 

*Please be safe..* Both Jihye and Hyunseong thought.

 

Jihye was surprised to find out that Jiyong wasn't here today.

"Erhm.. Where's Jiyoung oppa?.." Jihye asked the manager.

"Ah. He called and said he got something on today and he told me to tell you to take care." The manager smiled and left.

*Why is everyone busy today..*

Jihye quickly got into work. She was especially tired today because Jiyoung wasn't here.

 

While Jihye was working her off, the boys are...

Hyunseong, he went to your father's company and helped out. 

"Father do you think it's the right choice?" Hyunseong and his father were discussing about the company's work.

Busy busy busy.

 

Donghyun, he is hanging out with his friends.

"Yah, how's you guys' life?" Donghyun and his friends were talking about each other's life.

Busy busy busy.

 

Jungmin, no idea where he is and what he is doing. He's mysterious! Weirdo.

 

Youngmin and Kwangmin was in a club, surrounded by girls. 

Don't worry, they aren't interested in b!tches. They just went there to drink with some of the club buddies.

The girls, again, are I R R I T A T I N G. Sticking their flat-chested bodies to Youngmin and Kwangmin. Tsk.

 

Minwoo, the BIG FAT LIAR. He said he had something to do, but he is TOTALLY free. 

He didn't want to go so close to Jihye because he thought this will give Jihye wrong thoughts. He was wandering around when he reached the club where Youngmin and Kwangmin was.

So now, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo are in the club drinking with a bunch of flat-chested girls.

 

Soon it was night and Jihye had already knock off from work. 

Minwoo, Youngmin and Kwangmin still in the club, undrunk.

Donghyun was already home resting. 

Jungmin was still *nowhere to be found*.

Hyunseong had already ended his work and is coming to fetch Jihye.

 

Jihye took out her handphone and dailed Hyunseong's number to tell him to come and fetch her if he could.

"Yeobuseyo?" Hyunseong said.

"Oppa.. I had already knock off.. Could you.." Jihye asked shyly.

"Fetch you? Alrights, i'm on my way already." Hyunseong said.

"Okay arasso, i'll be waiting opposite the noodle sh-" Jihye wanted to tell Hyunseong where she is going to be waiting for him. She was crossing the road while answering the phone when..

 

"BEEP BEEP BEEEEEPPP.  AHHHHHHH. BAM." 

Everything went silent. The time is like as if it had stopped. 

Hyunseong's heart stop for a second when he heard the honking sound, the scream and the "Bam" sound.

Hyunseong automatically speed up. 

"Yeobuseyo? Yeobuseyo? Jihye ah? You there?!  YAH. REPLY ME RIGHT NOW. JIHYE YAH." Hyunseong shouted at his phone.

Hyunseong is panicing right now. He drove faster and faster.

 

Jihye's scream.. the "bam" sound.. Yes, it's what you're thinking right now. Car accident..

Jihye was busy talking on the phone that she didn't notice a car going towards her in fast speed. The car honk and honk. Jihye turn her head and saw a car coming towards her. She couldn't move because she was scared stiff and was unable to move. The car couldn't stop in time..

Jihye couldn't do anything but scream before she got hit.

There Jihye was, lying on the road, with blood flowing non-stop. Jihye was losing too much blood. Jihye's vision is becoming blurry.

The driver of the car quickly got off the car and went to check on Jihye.

"Yah, young lady, are you okay? Answer me!" The driver shook Jihye. 

Jihye gathered all her strength and pointed to her phone further on her right side, on the road and kept saying,

"Hyungseong.." Softly for 4 times before she completely shuts her eyes....

The driver understood what Jihye meant and quickly pick up her phone.

 

"YAH JIHYE WHAT'S WRONG." Hyunseong kept shouting.

"Ha..ha..(panting sound) .. Is this Hyunseong? Ha.. ha.." The driver asked while trying to catch his breath.

"Ah yes. Who are you and what happen?" Hyunseong asked aggitatedly.

"Ah. The owner of this phone had had a car accident.. she kept saying your name but now she's unconscious.." The driver said.

 

Hyunseong's heart.. broke into pieces after hearing 3 words.

"Car accident" and "Unconscious"

He drove extremely fast to the scene, with his tears flowing down endlessly.

"AHJUSSHI, PLEASE CALL THE AMBULANCE FOR ME. QUICK. NOW. AND PUT THE PHONE BESIDE HER EAR. NOW PLEASE." Hyunseong cried while shouting.

"Ah yeah.." The driver quickly place the phone at Jihye's ear and went to call the ambulance.

 

"Jihye ah, is that you?"

-Silent-

"Jihye ah, please wait for me, i'm coming.. Please stay awake.." Hyunseong said to the phone, trying to keep Jihye awake.

"YAH JIHYE YAH, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU AT ALL.. I LOVE YOU.." Hyunseong shouted.

He was expecting a reply but there was only silence.

Hyunseong cried and cried, tears flowing non-stop.

He soon reach the scene. Once he got out of his car, he only saw a thing.

The one he loved, lying on the road, unconscious, blood flowing out quickly. Hyunseong ran towards Jihye and kneeled beside her and hug her in his arms.

"Jihye ah, it's me, hyunseong.. Wake up.. Please.. just open your eyes and look at me!" Hyunseong cried.

"AHJUSSHI. WHERE THE IS THE AMBULANCE?" Hyunseong shouted.

The ambulance then came in fast speed. The medics quickly carry Jihye on to the stretcher and carried her in the ambulance. Hyunseong, of course, followed them.

Hyunseong kept  holding on to Jihye's left hand, not wanting to let go. Hyunseong quickly texted his father and the other 5 brothers.

 

Father, Hyung, Jungmin, Kwang and Youngmin and Minwoo, Jihye got into a car accident, please, please faster go to XXXX hospital.. Quick.

 

Hyunseong was crying and crying non-stop. While the medics were trying to save Jihye.

 

"This isn't good." One of the medics said.

"The oxygen level is dropping in a fast rate." 

 

Hyunseong cried even harder. He knew what they meant. He studied medical before.

"Please, Jihye, don't go.."

 

The text messages were sent.

Jihye's father.. Once he saw the text, he quickly rushed down to the hospital, leaving the meeting that might make the company go bankrupt and went to the hospital. *My daughter..*

Donghyun.. He frozed. His heart stop for a second. He quickly left home and went straight towards his car and drove as fast as possible. *Jihye.. Wait for me..*

Jungmin, he quickly stop doing his mysterious thing and went straight to the hospital with teary eyes.

Minwoo, Youngmin and Kwangmin were clubbing when all three of them took out their handphone and read the message.

After all of them read, they look at each other with a blank face.

"Jihye.. She.." Minwoo cried.

"Quick let's go." Youngmin ordered. 

All three of them were crying on the way to the hospital.

All of the people rushing to the hospital for you were thinking, *Jihye, please don't go, i love you..*

 

*Where am i? Why is this place all white?* Jihye looked around her. She saw nothing but whites.

*You're in heaven.* Someone with angelic voice said.

*Hea..Heaven?* Jihye was shocked.

*Yes.* the person said again.

Jihye's eyes were filled with tears. She asked,

"Am i dead?" 

"Yes.." The person said.

 

Jihye's tears immediately came out from her eyes. She didn't expect herself to really die.. 

 

The ambulance reached the hospital and Jihye was immediately sent to the emergency room.

Hyunseong heard something from one of the medic which made his world crushed.

"I can feel that it's too late..."

 

Hyunseong squat and leaned against the wall and cried.

*How could this even happen.. *

 

 

 

Hello... Sad update. So, the main point is here~ The story is really starting. While writing this chapter, it reminds me of what happen to Daesung. Do you guys know what happen to Daesung? I hope Daesung will be fine and stop blaming himself ..

Anyways, please do read, comment or subscribe. Thank you~ Sobssobs.

 

Glorialovesyou : Well, they didn't want to show her their true feelings.

jihye_6boyfriend : Here it goes, ____ changed to Jihye since 2 "Jihye"s wanted it Hahas. Anyway thanks for correcting me about the Jiyong :)

kimjihye98 : Yeah~ ! It's Jihye. Hahas. Thank you for the name idea :)

iHaveManyBIAS : I've decided to use. :) So, enjoy the chapters :)

iloveBOYFRIEND : Thanks for loving my story :) Here's the chapter~