Confessions

Dark Angel

Nobdy was asleep. No one could.

 

Jihye was standing by the window, thinking about her mother. She was interrupted by the knock on her door.

"Are you asleep?" Someone asked.

"No. Come in." Jihye said.

Donghyun came into the room and closed the door.

 

"Still not sleeping?" Donghyun asked as he stood beside Jihye, by the window.

Jihye shooked her head and replied, "Thinking about something.." 

"Your mother?" Donghyun guessed.

"Yeah.." Jihye lowered her head.

Donghyun sighed and pulled Jihye into his arms.

"Don't be sad. It hurts me seeing you like this." Donghyun said as he hugged Jihye tighter.

"I'm not that sad oppa.. I've thought about it, my mother did this because she wants me to be happy. So i should show her that i'm happy." Jihye said as she broke free from the hug.

Donghyun smiled and messed up Jihye's hair.

"Aigoo, my sister has grown up!" Donghyun joked.

"Ai-aish! Oppa! My hair.." Jihye pouted.

"Tsk, stop doing aegyos. You know oppa is old, can't take your aegyos too much." Donghyun smiled.

"Why? Oppa you like me?!" Jihye joked.

"No i don't like you. I love you." Donghyun sighed.

Jihye frozed. She didn't expect such an answer from him.

 

The situation became awkward. 

"Don't worry. I used to love you.." Donghyun sighed.

"Meaning?.." Jihye asked.

"I've gave up. But that doesn't mean i don't love you anymore. I just think that, i should let me dongsaengs have greater chance after all i'm the oldest." Donghyun smiled.

Jihye smiled and said, "Yah.. Good job!" 

"Why?! That means you don't like me!" Donghyun acted like a child.

"No..No! I love you oppa! Now go out of my room and go to bed!!" Jihye joked and pushed Donghyun out of her room.

"Arasso, good night baby." Donghyun smiled.

"Good night!" Jihye waved and closed the door.

 

Jihye catch a breath and started walking to the window when someone knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Jihye asked.

"Mirror prince." 

Jihye smirked knowing who it was and went to open the door.

"What's wrong oppa?" Jihye asked.

"Nothing, just wanna chat with you." Jungmin smiled.

"What do you want to chat about?" Jihye asked.

"Who do you like among us?" Jungmin asked.

"Among who?"

"Tsk, your 5 other brothers and me." Jungmin hissed.

"Oppa, you like me?!" Jihye asked in shocked.

"Not the boy and girl way. It's the brother and sister way." Jungmin smiled.

Jihye nodded and thought for awhile.

*Mother says when the 6 mysterious guys confess to me, there would be a red glowing spot on their forehead.. Donghyun and Jungmin didn't have it.. Minwoo and Jiyong didn't have it too.. So who is the one..*

"Jihye, Jihye, yeobuseyo? Is anyone in there?" Jungmin joked as he kept waving infront of Jihye's face.

"Oh.. Mianhae.. i kind of dazed off." Jihye smiled embarrassedly.

"It's okay. Who do you like?!" Jungmin continued asking.

"I don't know!" Jihye pouted.

"Hmm.. That means there is someone in your mind!" Jungmin smirked.

*In fact there's three..* Jihye thought.

"Oppa, go and sleep now!" Jihye chased Jungmin out of her room.

"Arasso, shy girl. Good night." Jungmin said and left.

 

Jihye quickly closed the door. She was blushing already for no reason.

"I hope there won't be another knock on the do-" Jihye said when she heard a knock in the middle.

"What's up with the knocking of doors in the middle of the night!" Jihye raised her voice by a little bit when she was opening the door.

Hyunseong was having a shocked face after hearing Jihye's angry voice.

"Oh, hyunseong oppa.." Jihye greeted.

"Did.. i disturbed your sleep?.." Hyunseong stuttered.

"No..no.. Why are you here?" Jihye asked.

"Can i come in first?" Hyunseong asked.

"Sure.." Jihye guided Hyunseong into her room and closed the door.

 

"Oppa.." Jihye said.

"Yes?" Hyunseong asked.

"I didn't lose my memory, so could you forgive yourself?" Jihye asked while looking into Hyunseong's shocked eyes.

"Ho..How did you know about this?" Hyunseong asked.

"I wasn't asleep that time in the hospital oppa.. I was faking it, so i could hear about your problems." Jihye getting softer at the end of her sentence because she was scared that Hyunseong might scold her for this.

"Even if it was like this, i still couldn't forgive myself.. If i had only stayed with you that day, you wouldn't have got into that accident." Hyunseong sighed.

Jihye grab on to Hyunseong's left hand and said, "No. It's not your fault oppa. Please don't blame yourself.. It hurts me.." 

Hyunseong smiled at the sight of a pleading Jihye and hug her tightly.

"I just can't resist you ah, Jihye.. " Hyunseong whispered.

Jihye was shocked from the sudden hug but she soon got used to it and hg Hyunseong back.

 

"Don't blame yourself already okay?" Jihye asked like a child.

"Arasso, my princess." Hyunseong said and broke free from the hug.

Hyunseong then grab both of Jihye's hands and look deeply into her eyes.

"Jihye ah, you know what?" Hyunseong said.

"What?" Jihye looked into Hyunseong's eyes.

"I love you. A lot. A lot." Hyunseong confessed.

"Oh!" Jihye said as she saw something on Hyunseong's forehead.

*It's a red glowing spot! That means Hyunseong is one of the 6 mysterious boy..*

"What?" Hyunseong asked.

"No..Nothing.." Jihye said and smiled.

"I love you." Hyunseong repeated.

"Arasso.. Go sleep okay? I'm tired." Jihye smiled and pushed Hyunseong out of her room.

"Good night then baby girl." Hyunseong smiled and kissed Jihye on her forehead before going back to his bedroom.

Leaving the shocked Jihye in her room.

Jihye quickly closed her door and went to her bed.

 

*Omo.. What is this feeling..*

*Come to think about it.. Why are there so many people telling me that they love me.. And what is with all those hugs..*

Jihye soon fell asleep.

 

Her 6 brothers and Jiyong couldn't sleep till the morning. All of them were thinking about you.

 

*I'll just have to treat her like how a normal brother do from now on.. Can i?..* Donghyun kept on thinking.

 

*I wonder who Jihye likes.. Me?* Jungmin smiled from his wild guesses.

 

*Jihye ah, Jihye ah, I will protect you no matter what..* Kwangmin smiled.

 

*Woah.. I can't believed i just confessed to her.. So shy.. So shy!* Hyunseong blushed.

 

*I love you. I wonder when i can say this to Jihye..* Youngmin sighed.

 

*.. Why are hyungs going into Jihye's room! She's mine.. Only mine..* Minwoo pouted at the thought of his hyungs going in and out of Jihye's room one by one.

 

*I hope i can do something for you.. Jihye..* Jiyong sighed.

 

 

Meanwhile at someone's house.

"Uh-oh, looks like my Jiyong found our prey and had some uninvited guests at his place." The person smirked.

 

 

Ta-da. Your updates. My subscribers number is going up and down, up and down! :(

 

dindaAS : Well, that's for you to find out and for me to write up. :)

iloveBOYFRIEND : Hahahs. Maybe he would :O Updated :)

iHaveManyBIAS : It's updated :) I want SMTOWN in SINGAPORE. Too bad Singapore is like.. small :(

magicstar : Hahahs. Pretty jang geun suk~ Minwoo's mine !

jihye_6boyfriend : I don't know how to be an admin ahhhhhhhhhhh~ I at leading people.. I'm shy and all >:| I want to be Minwoo's one but there's too many people there..

GelxyAngel : Hug! Updated :)

hyunmi_jinri : Huggies! Poko pants. LOLS. Updated :)

 

Bye!~