Uh-oh

Dark Angel

Soon it was morning. Jihye was deeply asleep while her brothers and Jiyong were in the living room watching TV and having bonding session(?).

"Yah hyung got anymore popcorns?" Donghyun asked Jiyong. 

"Sure." Jiyong sent to the kitchen to take some.

The 6 brothers and Jiyong got really close during the morning. They are like blood brothers now. 

"Yah, someone go and wake Jihye up. We're going to school later." Jiyong said as he suddenly teleported from the kitchen to the sofa, shocking the 6 brothers.

"I wish i had powers like you Hyung!" Kwangmin smiled.

"I'll go and wake Jihye up!" Youngmin volunteered.

"No.No.No. I should be the one waking her up!" Minwoo said.

"I should go because i'm older than you guys!" Hyunseong said.

The 3 idiot brothers start fighting over Jihye.

 

Jihye was awaken by the noises made in the living room. She made her way down to the living room in a half-awake mood while rubbing her eyes.

When she reach the living room, she only see chaos. Hyunseong, Youngmin and Minwoo were fighting over who should wake Jihye up while the rest of the brothers and Jiyong were trying to separate them.

They weren't really fighting like some beasts. It's just a friendly fight with laughters.

"Yah.. What are you guys doing?" Jihye asked.

The brothers and Jiyong stopped what they were doing and look at the sleepy Jihye.

"Oh.. It's nothing friendly wrestling." Donghyun smiled to Jihye.

"In the morning?" Jihye suspected.

"Ah..Ah! We are going to be late for school. Jihye ah, go and get ready okay?" Jungmin smiled.

Jihye nodded cutely.

 

Jihye, her brother and Jiyong all got ready for school and had an enjoyable breakfast. They are now on the way to school.

Jihye's with Jiyong. The rest of her brothers, forever alone. Nahh joking..

Jiyong had powers so the brothers allowed Jihye to sit with Jiyong.

 

They soon reached school and the grand opening was expected.

The girls were sticking their bodies to Jihye's six brothers like some kind of super glue. Jihye and Jiyong alighted from the car and stared at the six men that has girls's body sticking on them.

"So they were popular?" Jiyong asked.

"You can say so.. It's always like this in school." Jihye smiled.

"Can't believe they are famous with those kind of face. Let me show you~" Jiyong smirked and went towards Jihye's six brothers.

 

The six brothers were trying to make their way through the pack of bees.

"Hey yo girls! Make way for the king." Jiyong said as he stood at the end of the crowd.

The girls turned their head to see who was it and they were greeted by Jiyong.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Oppa you're so cute!" 

"Oppa! Can i have your number?" 

"Oppa! What's your name?"

Jiyong was bombed with questions. Now it was Jiyong's turn to be surrounded by girls while the brothers were free. Totally free.

 

"Yah yah! Let's go." Jiyong said as he struggled his way through the girls with the six brothers' help.

 

Jihye, her six brothers and Jiyong soon got into the school safe and sound.

But now it was Jihye who was bombed by whisperings and glares.

Apparently the other girls and gays finds her a total . Having Jiyong and her six brothers hanging around her.

They were jealous.

 

Jealous.

 

"Alright, i'm your senior so.. we are in different class.." Jiyong sighed.

"It's alright hyung!" Kwangmin rested his arms on Jiyong's shoulder.

"Yeah, as long as our hearts are as one.." Hyunseong suddenly said.

Everyone looked at him with the expression -Wtf did you just say..-.

"Just kidding." Hyunseong joked.

"Anyway, if anything happens, shout my name and i'll appear in split second okay?" Jiyong said and left.

 

Jihye and her brothers started walking to their classroom.

"Since when you guys and Jiyong oppa became so close?" Jihye asked.

"This morning." Donghyun smiled.

"Yeah, i like Jiyong hyung!" Jungmin said.

The rest of the brothers nodded in agreement.

"He turns out to be a good guy." Minwoo smiled.

*What was he to you guys before that?..* 

 

They soon reach their classroom and settled down.

The brothers and Jihye were seated separately. 

 

The teacher soon came in with a god.. Opps sorry. I mean, new student..

The girls were acting all seductive but failed miserably.

The god(new student) was really good looking. Just by looking at him, you can feel that you had been touched by him, physically touched.

His glares was a killer. 

The girls almost faint when he smirked at them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, i'm Choi Seunghyun. Call me TOP." TOP introduced.

The girls and gays cheered.

 

"Okay Seunghyun-ssi, would you go and sit beside Jihye." The teacher said.

Jihye and her brothers were shocked.

"Teacher! Why must he sit with Jihye!" Youngmin complained.

"Aish. Shut up! Seunghyun, please go to your seat." The teacher flirted with TOP. 

TOP stood at his spot, not moving an inch. He was staring at Jihye all along.

"Why aren't you moving? Ah, you don't know who is Jihye isit? Jihye-ssi please raise your han-" The teacher was about to ask Jihye to raise her hand so TOP could identify who is Jihye, when TOP just went straight towards Jihye and sat beside her.

 

The situation was awkward. Jihye couldn't face the god(new student aka TOP). 

TOP could almost have holes on his body because of the glares from Jihye's six brothers.

 

"Hi." TOP made the first move.

"H-hi.." Jihye blushed.

"Nice to meet you." TOP smiled.

Jihye blushed even furiously.

"Me too.." 

Jihye eard TOP chuckled softly.

"You're cute. It's a pity that you are a.." TOP praised.

"I'm a what?" Jihye asked. 

Jihye is getting used to TOP. She isn't that shy like before but there's this weird feeling.

She isn't shy with guys before TOP appears.

"Nothing." TOP said.

 

Meanwhile the brothers were staring behind TOP's back.

They were spying on you and TOP. 

 

Meanwhile in Jiyong's classroom.

The girls in the classroom were looking at Jiyong. 

Just then, Jiyong felt something weird.

*Oh no.. ..*

Jiyong quickly took out his handphone and messaged the six brothers.

"Watch out for Jihye. Don't let the guy do anything to her. Lunch break, i'll be coming over."

Jiyong was still worried but he couldn't just leave the class halfway like this.

 

The six brothers received the text and did what he said.

Minwoo replied him,

"We are already looking out for Jihye before you say anything."

 

Jiyong smirked at the text he received from Minwoo.

*Aish, but it's still worrying me.. I'll need to find him later.. How did he know..*

 

Jihye was couldn't concentrade on her studies because of TOP.

TOP have been looking at Jihye since the start of the lesson, making Jihye uncomfortable.

 

*How can someone as cute as you be a Dark Angel? It's a pity.*

*Uh-oh, i bet Jiyong is super worried now.*

*What should i do with you?* TOP thought as he looked at Jihye.

 

*Should i do as what the misson wants?*

 

*Kill?*

 

TOP smirked at his evil thoughts.

 

 

 

 

Update update update! 

I have to say sorry to Boyfriend, B1A4 and SHINee.

Why?..

BECAUSE I LOVE BLOCK B DAMN ING ING MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'M GOING CRAZY. THEY ARE SO FUNNY AND THEIR MUSIC IS DAMN NICE! ZICO AND HIS HAIR! TAEIL AND HIS HEIGHT! JAEHYO WITH HIS GOD FACE. KYUNG WITH HIS CUCUMBER FACE. P.O AND HIS DEEP VOICE. B-BOMB AND U-KWON, I LOVE THEIR COUPLE MOMENTS. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'M GOING CRAZY OVER THEM NOW..

Okay stop.

SHINee's Onew, B1A4's Sandeul, Boyfriend's Minwoo.

I'm sorry. But i still love you guys. :)

You guys wouldn't mind that i share my love.. right?..

 

Sum up for chapter 12.

  • Jiyong wasn't on Earth when Jihye got into an accident.
  • He was in heaven to receive his misson 
  • His new misson was to destroy the illegal Dark Angel.
  • Jiyong said he will help Jihye.
  • Jihye's six brothers wanted to stay with Jiyong in his house. Jiyong allowed.
  • Jiyong said he'll be attending in the same school as them from tomorrow onwards.
  • Jiyong went away to make the ring for Jihye.
  • Donghyun call the father to ask for permisson and the father allowed.
  • Kwangmin passed a notepad to Jihye to write what she wants to say on it.
  • Jihye's brothers exposed her lies. Which was lying about her lost of memory.
  • Jiyong finished the ring and Jihye could talk again after wearing it.
  • They went to their bedrooms but no one could really sleep.
  • Jiyong used his powers to make a protective shield that surrounds his house.

 

You need to read the chapter after reading the points for better understanding. I'm bad at summary..

 

I don't think i need to sum up for chapter 13. It's easy to understand. This chapter too.

 

gdlovesme : Chapter 12's explaination is on top while chapter 11's in the comment section. I just want Jaehyo from Block B currently.. XD

iloveBOYFRIEND : Yup, it's the other guardian. Hyunseong is just one of the six boys.. Agree what? Sorry poor memory i have.. Updated. Ppyong~

dindaAS : It's !#$%^^&%&*. Well, guess. HAHAHS. Sorry :( 

iHaveManyBIAS : I love TOP from Big bang! But not as much as i love GD XD

jihye_6boyfriend : I'm not sure now.. Cause i'm spazzing around Block B like some crazy girl..

raefied : You will surely like him more :)

magicstar : Hahas. That's what i often imagine.. LOLS XD. Minwoo's not really mine now.. but he still is okay. Now it's Jaehyo from Block B. (:

 

Okay Kkeut! 

Block B i love you. LOLS. 

SHINee, Boyfriend and B1A4 too :)

Jaehyo!