Deeper understanding Part 2

Dark Angel

Everyone was shocked.

 

"The day when Jihye got into a car accident, which was last 2 days, I wasn't on Earth, i was in Heaven for a meeting. The 4 other guardians and i were to report there to recieve our next misson. So, our next misson was to find the illegal Dark Angel and destroy it. It's the first time the 4 other guardians and i had this type of misson." Jiyong explained.

"How are you even a guardian?" Hyunseong asked.

"Let's just say.. Because i'm handsome." Jiyong smirked.

The 6 brothers rolled their eyes.

"So, you have to kill Jihye right? Since it's your misson." Minwoo glared at Jiyong.

 

Jiyong hung his head low and sighed.

"I don't know.. I'll see what i can do.." Jiyong mumbled.

"That means you'll have to kill Jihye in the end right?" Youngmin said sternly.

"I won't.. I'll help her.." Jiyong said.

"Your lies are invalid." Minwoo hissed.

"Then what the do you guys want?! For now, my place is the safest for Jihye!" Jiyong flared up.

The brothers quiet down while Jihye was still in her own world thinking about her mother.

"We want to stay here with Jihye." Donghyun said coolly.

"I'm fine with that. The more people i have here, the better it is for Jihye." Jiyong smiled.

"Okay, so things are settled. I'll be watching you every second." Minwoo smirked.

"It's my honour." Jiyong said back.

 

"Well, Jihye let's go home and take our things." Jungmin smiled while holding Jihye's hand.

"No, you don't have to. I've prepared everything you need. All you have to do is to call home." Jiyong smirked.

"Our father will get suspicious." Kwangmin said.

"Don't worry, just stay here for the night and i'll go with you guys tomorrow." Jiyong said as he stood up.

The brothers and Jihye nodded.

"And, i'll be going to school with you guys. I'm your senior from tomorrow onwards." Jiyong smirked.

"Huh? Why?" Youngmin asked.

"To protect you guys of course." Jiyong laughed.

"We don't need your protections." Donghyun hissed.

"We are strong alrights?" Kwangmin said.

Jiyong faked a laugh and said, "Never under estimate what the guardians can do." seriously.

"Okay.. You win." Kwangmin joked.

 

"Alright, go and call your father about this. I'm going to make the ring for Jihye. Jihye, don't make any sound okay?" Jiyong reminded.

Jihye nodded.

"I'll be going to the basement to make Jihye's ring. You guys take care of her okay? Find me if anything is wrong." Jiyong said and left.

 

"I'm going to call father now. You guys take care of Jihye." Donghyun said.

"Arasso." Jungmin smiled.

 

"Are you okay?" Minwoo asked as he hold on to Jihye's hands.

Jihye nodded.

"Here." Kwangmin said as he passed Jihye a notepad.

"Write what you want to say on the notepad." Kwangmin smiled.

Jihye smiled and quickly wrote down "Thank you" on the notepad.

"You're welcome." Kwangmin smiled.

 

Donghyun soon came back and sat beside Jihye.

"Father only said becareful." Donghyun said.

The rest just nodd their heads.

"Jihye ah, do you have anything to confess to us?" Youngmin suddenly asked.

Jihye look puzzled and wrote down, "Nothing. Why?".

"Are you sure?" Jungmin asked.

Jihye nodd her head.

"Then, how about telling us the lies you told us." Youngmin made it more obvious.

The 6 brothers saw how shocked Jihye was and smirked.

Jihye then slowly wrote down, "Nothing." with a guilty look.

 

"Jihye ah, you can stop lying now. We all know that you lied to us that you lost your memory." Donghyun said.

Jihye lowered her head.

"Don't be sad, we'll still treat you with the way we all wanted to." Jungmin smiled.

"The mean way?..." Jihye wrote on the notepad.

The 6 brothers laughed.

"It's the cute and handsome and caring way, you pabo." Minwoo smiled and hug Jihye.

"Yah, yah, who do you think you are hugging?!" Youngmin said and tried to separate Minwoo from Jihye.

Minwoo hugged Jihye tighter as Youngmin tried to separate them.

"I love you." Minwoo whispered into Jihye's ears.

Jihye smiled back to him.

 

"Alrights, the ring is ready." Jiyong came out from one of the stairs.

Jiyong passed the ring to Jihye and said, "This time, wear it on your right hand's middle finger."

Jihye did as she was instructed.

Jihye then quickly wrote down on the notepad, "Can i talk now?".

"Of course!" Jiyong smiled.

"Thank you, Jiyong oppa." Jihye smiled.

"You're welcome cutie." Jiyong winked but recieved death glares from the 6 'over-protective' brothers.

"Alrights, you guys can go and sleep now. I'll lead you guys to your rooms." Jiyong said as he got up.

"Yeah, it's late. I'll get dark eye." Jungmin joked as he took out a mirror and look into it. [Mirror prince]

 

Jiyong guided them to the second floor. There were eight rooms.

Each door has their name labels.

"You guys know where is your rooms now right? And, no matter what, do not take off the rings and bracelet i gave you guys." Jiyong warned.

"And lastly.." Jiyong said and pulled Jihye into a hug.

"Becareful alright Jihye. Shout my name and i'll be there in a second. I love you." Jiyong whispered into Jihye's ear while Minwoo and Youngmin were trying to separate them.

"Arasso Jiyong oppa." Jihye smiled.

Jiyong soon released Jihye from his hug and smirked.

"Well then, good night. Shout for me if you encounter anything." Jiyong said and went to his room.

 

"Well then, you guys go to sleep now. It's really late." Donghyun said and dispersed the crowd.

All of them went into their respective room. To their surprise, the rooms were decorated according to their taste.

Nobody could really sleep.

 

Meanwhile in Jiyong's room. Jiyong was using his powers. His black wings came out from his back. His room is pitched black but was lighted with the light that was coming out from his body.

A invisible shell appeared outside the mansion. Apparently, it serves as a protection.

"This should do it.." Jiyong smiled and went to read his books.

He doesn't need to sleep at all. After all he is a guardian.

 

 

Ok, short update. I'm lazy. I'm lazy. I just want to eat and sleep and go to SMTOWN IN PARIS. ROAR. :( Jealous TTM.

 

twinkletoe : Here's the update :)

ileana_16 : Yup. I wanted to explain everything so.. yeah. Here's the update!

iHaveManyBIAS : Hahahs, my alien chingu? XD Thanks for your concern and i'm much better now :) Here's the update!

dindaAS : Hmm, i explained your questions in the comment area already :) The 4 other guardians? It's very easy to guess~

raefied : Hahahs, He ended up being one of the guardians!

jihye_6boyfriend : I don't really want to be an admin cause i don't know how to act as an admin cause i'm really childish T.T Here's the update~!

iloveBOYFRIEND : Hmm, that's for you to find out and for me to find out too :) Can't let out anymore tips! XD Here's the update!

magicstar : Daeng Daeng! Jiyong is a guardian not a Dark Angel :) I want hugs from Minwoo too! 

 

Bye!