Heaven

Dark Angel

Hyunseong waiting impatiently outside the emergency room while tears rolled down his cheeks. 

The other 5 brothers and their father soon reach the hospital with red and puffy eyes.

"Hyunseong ah! " Jihye's father called for him.

Hyunseong quickly wipe his tears away.

"Father.." Hyunseong mumbled.

"Ji..Jihye.. How is she?" Jihye's father asked.

Hyunseong couldn't hold back his tears anymore. His tears is like a flowing water tap.

"The doctors.. are still.. rescuing..." Hyunseong choked on his tears and saliva.

Everyone burst into tears, including Jihye's father's secretary.

Jihye's father had a bad health, he almost faint when he heard that. Luckily, his secretary quickly grab hold of him and guide him to the seat near them.

"Jihye ah.. " Jihye's dad cried and cried.

"Boss, please don't be like this.. Jihye will be fine.." His secretary consoled him while tears rolled down his cheeks too.

 

Jungmin walk dazely towards the Emergency room's door. He stop infront of the door and slowly rest both of his hands on the door. He hung his head low.

Tears started dripping on to the floor. It wasn't rain, it was Jungmin's long lost tears.

Jungmin hasn't cried for a long time. Since his mother left him and he was brought to his father's house. He hated his mother since then, for abandoning him. 

He turned into a cold and mysterious person. He wouldn't tell anybody about his pain and the things he was going through. He do tell small things to his 5 brothers.

But the thing that changed him from a cold and mysterious to a cute and cheerful person, was Jihye. Jihye was the girl, the ONLY girl, whom Jungmin trust the most. 

Jungmin met Jihye when he was 13.

 

-Flashback-

Jungmin was sitting in his house's backyard garden, reading a book. When a small girl's face suddenly appeared infront of him, scaring him.

"AHHish, Who are you?!" Jungmin roared.

The girl step back, eyes widened.

"I'm sorry that i scared you.. Sorry.." The girl apologised and walk away from Jungmin.

Jungmin soften abit after knowing that he scared her..

The girl as looking at the flowers when Jungmin suddenly came.

"Yah.. What's your name." Jungmin asked. 

"Jihye.." Jihye mumbled.

Jungmin nodded. 

"Wanna play with me?" Jungmin asked.

Jungmin somehow find Jihye really cute and pretty. He can feel that there's a connection between them. But, he didn't expect the connection to be a brother and sister relationship.

Jihye nodded her head.

Jihye and Jungmin played in the backyard garden. They had lots of fun.

Soon, it was time for Jihye to go.

"I've to go now.." Jihye said.

"Okay, hope to see you again." Jungmin smiled and waved goodbye to Jihye.

Jungmin looked at the back view of Jihye, the girl who gave him strength and love.

Jungmin found a tall tree in the garden. He walk there and squat down. He took a small rock and started carving something on the tree trunk.

After carving, Jungmin smiled at the carving and left the garden.

" J ♥ J Forever" 

Was being carved. 

That's when Jungmin started to like Jihye.

-Flashback-

 

Jungmin couldn't stop crying as he kept thinking that how pathetic he's going to be if Jihye's gone. 

*I'm sorry Jihye yah.. I'm sorry for not showing my real feelings till now.. Please.. Be safe and let me make up for you.. I love you.. a lot..*

 

Donghyun saw Jungmin crying really hard and he slowly walk towards Jungmin and patted on his back. 

"Don't cry.. Jihye's gonna be fine.." Donghyun said.

Donghyun did cry, but he stopped. Cause he's the oldest brother so he didn't want to show his tears to his dongsaengs. But inside him, his heart was aching and crying.

 

Kwangmin was crying too. Knowing that if he didn't went to the bar to drink and instead, followed Jihye to the noodle shop, things wouldn't be like this.

Youngmin being one of the oldest, managed to keep his tears in after crying a little. He took care of Kwangmin, telling him that Jihye will be totally fine. While he himself, trying to make himself believe what he said himself.

Minwoo was feeling.. guilty.. 

 

Everyone was hoping that Jihye would be fine. When the doctor came out with a .. sad look.

 

Jihye was still in the white room, called heaven, talking to the "someone".

"So i'm dead.." Jihye mumbled.

"Can i meet you? Where are you? Why can't i see you?" Jihye asked.

"You'll, in 3..2..1." The person countdown and suddenly appeared infront of Jihye at the count of 1.

Jihye was shocked.

"Mo..mother?" Jihye stuttered.

"Jihye ah." Jihye's mother smiled.

How did Jihye know that it's her mother, is probably what you're thinking now. Well, her grandmother showed Jihye some pictures of Jihye's mother. That's why.

"Mother!" Jihye said and hugged her mother. 

*I didn't know that i would still meet you one day.. Mother..*

"Jihye ah, you're dead now.. Just now you can't see me it's because you're still not really dead. But now, you're dead that's why you could see me.." Jihye's mother sighed.

Jihye lowered her head.

*I'm really dead.. Father and Oppas, take care..*

 

Once the doctor step out of the Emergency room, everyone crowded around him, bombing him with questions.

"How is my daughter?"

"Is Jihye fine?"

"Where is she?"

The doctor sighed.

"I'm sorry. I did my best.." The doctor said.

Everyone frozed. Heart broked. Tears.

"You're  joking.. right?" Jungmin asked the doctor, hoping that it'll only be a joke.

The doctor patted on Jungmin's shoulder and shook his head and sighed sadly.

 

Everyone, Jihye's father, Jihye's father's secretary, Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jungmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo. No matter how much they wish not to cry or show their true feelings, they failed.

Their face were covered with tears. Everyone cried.

"JIHYE AH!" Minwoo kept shouted while crying and fell on his knees.

The hospital was almost filled with their cryings and was almost flooded with their tears.

"Jihye.. Why.. How could you.." Kwangmin cried.

"Jihye.. Jihye.." Youngmin kept on repeating Jihye's name over and over again.

"I'm sorry.. Jihye.." Donghyun said before bursting into tears again.

"If only i arrive earlier.." Hyunseong blamed himself while crying.

Jungmin, he only cried hard, he didn't mutter a word. But inside him.. The words he say was ..

*Jihye.. Why did you go.. Since you went.. i should keep with my promise too.. I'll go with you..*

 

To sum up all, everyone was SAD. SAD. SAD. SAD. SAD.

 

 

 

Ok, sad update again. The chapter would be a little happier, i promise :) Sorry if it though.

  • Jungmin's past story of meeting Jihye was revealed here.
  •  I'll reveal why Minwoo feels guilty in the next chapter.
  • Jungmin made a promise that, if Jihye's gone, he'll be too. 
  • THE STORY WILL NOT END LIKE THIS. :)

 

  • And, my readers, don't cry okay :)

Anyways, enjoy~

 

iHaveManyBIAS : Hhahas, it's okay, you're not demanding too much :) Here's your chappie~

iloveBOYFRIEND : Aww.. don't cry.. sorry for making you cry :( I wanna make this into a drama if i could :) Here's the chapter :)

kimjihye98 : Daesung's incident was really sad :(  Don't cry :)

mutljjw : Yes, Jihye's dead. But it's not the end of the story. It's only the Starting. Here's the update :) Enjoy~

 

To be truthful.. I want more comments :3