Deeper understanding Part 1

Dark Angel

"Why..Why did Jihye want to follow that monster?" Kwangmin stuttered.

The 6 brothers were being confused by Jihye and Jiyong.

"Aish, let's follow them. That's the only way we can protect Jihye from Jiyong." Donghyun said and left running.

The other 5 brothers followed Donghyun.

 

They saw Jihye getting into Jiyong's car and their jealousy level increased.

Jiyong quickly ran to the driver seat and drove away with Jihye. 

The 6 brothers got into their individual cars and followed Jihye and Jiyong.

 

"Why is oppas following us?" Jihye asked.

"Maybe they want to confirm your safety." Jiyong said.

"Jiyong oppa, can you explain to me now?" Jihye asked.

"I think i'll explain when to you when your brothers are around too." Jiyong smiled.

"Why?"

"They are curious too. Plus, they found out about me." Jiyong sighed.

"I'm sorry oppa, they called you monster.." Jihye apologised.

Jiyong shooked his head and said, "Nah, it's a normal reaction from humans."

Jiyong drove into a forest. The sky is getting darker and darker.

 

A white mansion suddenly appeared from nowhere.

Jiyong stop his car infront of the white mansion. 

Jiyong and Jihye got out from the car.

 

6 cars soon stop infron of the mansion too.

Jihye's 5 brothers alighted from their cars and went towards Jihye.

 

"Oppas.." Jihye greeted them.

Minwoo quickly pulled Jihye into a hug.

"Yah.. I miss you.." Minwoo whispered into Jihye's ears.

 

"So, care to do an explaination? Monster." Jungmin said.

Jiyong sighed.

"Jihye, when you step into this house, do not speak or make any sound okay? If not you'll be in danger." Jiyong warned.

Jihye nodded.

"Follow me.." Jiyong said as he walk through the gates of his mansion.

 

Once he walk through, the whole mansion turned from white into black.

"Oh My.." Youngmin said.

 

The door of the mansion also automatically open.

The 6 brothers and Jihye were already too shocked to say anything.

 

Jiyong guided them to a ultra big living room. The house was dark as the curtains were all closed.

"Sit down." Jiyong said as he sat on one of the couch.

The brothers and Jihye slowly sat down, feeling very uncomfortable.

"Relax, nothing is going to eat you guys up." Jiyong smirked.

"You will." Youngmin smirked.

Jiyong just glared at Youngmin.

 

"Alright, explain now." Donghyun said.

Jiyong nodded and said, "Okay, but before that, you guys must wear this at all time after knowing the secret. Wear this on your right hand's index finger."

The 6 brother look at the Black wings on the rings. 

"What if we don't wear this?" Hyunseong asked.

"You'll die." Jiyong said instantly and look at the 6 brothers' eyes seriously.

The 6 brothers swallowed their saliva and quickly put on their rings.

"Remember, on your RIGHT hand INDEX finger." Jiyong emphasized.

The 6 brothers nodded their head.

"As for you Jihye baby.." Jiyong said but received glares from the 6 brothers.

"Okay, sorry." Jiyong smirked.

"Jihye, you will wear these. The ring on your right hand's index finger and the bracelet on your left hand." Jiyong passed Jihye a white ring with black wings on it and a bracelet which had a word on it. 

 

Forbidden.

 

"Remember, do not ever take out even after you die." Jiyong warn all of them.

Jihye and her brothers nodded their head.

"Okay, the following things i'll be saying after on, DO NOT tell anybody else. If you do, you will DIE." Jiyong smirked.

"And Jihye, during the explaination, you must not talk or make any sound. Just make signal okay? If not you will be in danger." Jiyong smiled sweetly at Jihye.

"Would you cut the crap and start?!" Minwoo hissed.

"Arasso. I need to take precautions." Jiyong said.

 

"Okay what do you want to know first?" Jiyong asked.

"Dark Angel." Hyunseong said.

The other 5 brothers nodded.

"Aren't you more interested about me? With the ..wings?.." Jiyong asked in disbelief.

"Hello, i'm not a gay." Hyunseong said.

 

"Alrights, Dark Angel is someone who revived from the dead with the help from the help of one of the any 5 guardians. A person can only be a Dark Angel when any of the 5 guardians falls in love with that particular person, and that guardian want that person to live as a human again and be happy. But after the guardian helped the person to become a Dark Angel, the guardian will die. It means self-sacrifice." Jiyong sighed.

 

Jihye frozed. Her tears were coming out.

"Jihye stop crying. Don't make any sound." Jiyong said sternly.

Jihye quickly tried to stop her tears. 

"What's wrong Jihye?" Minwoo asked.

Jihye wanted to explain everything but was stop by Jiyong.

"Don't you guys dare to make Jihye talk. I'll explain everything!" Jiyong flared up.

It scared Jihye and the rest.

Jiyong sighed and apologised, "Sorry, i just want Jihye to be safe."

"She'll be able to talk after i finish the other ring." Jiyong smiled.

 

"So, Jihye is a Dark Angel." Jiyong said coldly.

The 6 brothers were shocked.

"What? How is that even possible?! She's alive. See?.." Jungmin said.

"Yeah how is that possible?!" Kwangmin said.

The 6 brothers started bombing Jiyong with questions.

"Quiet! Like i said before. A Dark Angel is someone who revived from the dead!" Jiyong said.

The brothers quiet down. The living room is filled with silence.

 

"So you meant, Jihye is already dead at first?" Minwoo asked in disbelief.

Jihye and Jiyong both nodded.

"That explains the miracle that happened to Jihye.." Youngmin sighed.

 

"But, Jihye isn't a legal Dark Angel." Jiyong continued.

"What do you mean?" Donghyun asked.

"Only the people that were turn into a Dark Angel by a guardian is legal. Meaning, the gods or other guardians couldn't mess with that person's life anymore. In heaven, only the guardians know how to turn someone into a Dark Angel but as for Jihye.. Her mother possessed the power to turn someone into a Dark Angel even though she isn't a guardian. So she turned Jihye into a Dark Angel.." Jiyong explained a whole chunk.

 

"So now Jihye's mother is.." Hyunseong mumbled.

"Gone.." Jiyong answered.

Jihye's tears started to flow out of her eyes. Minwoo saw and quickly hug Jihye tightly in his arms.

"Shh.. Dont cry.." Minwoo tried to comfort Jihye.

"So, what will happen to the illegal Dark Angels?" Donghyun asked.

 

"They will be destroyed by the guardians. It's the guardian's misson." Jiyong sighed.

"What? Destroy?!" Minwoo asked.

Jihye's expression changed from a sad to a frighten one.

 

"Yes, kill." Jiyong said once more.

"I can't believe it.." Jungmin, Kwangmin, Youngmin and Hyunseong said.

"You said you could protect Jihye. How?"Donghyun asked.

 

"The most dangerous place is actually the most safest place. Heard of that?" Jiyong said.

"Of course." The 6 brothers said.

"So, the safest place for Jihye currently, is the place of one of the guardians." Jiyong smirked.

"Uh huh, we.. know.. WHAT?!" The 6 brothers shouted.

"Quiet down." Jiyong ordered.

"You mean.. you are a guardian?!" Jungmin asked.

"Bingo." Jiyong smirked again.

 

 

Okay so, this is the first part of the 'Deeper understanding'. I'm having a stomach cramp now so euquals to i'm sick. I'll try to update tomorrow.

 

 

Could you guys help me to like something ? :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=203425153035977&set=a.203408776370948.52936.186078908103935&type=1&theater

I need more likes to be an admin of a page. If i win, it's going to be my first itme as an admin of a page.. I think it's going to be fun so i gave it a try. But i'm currently losing :P

So if you guy could.. could.. could.. do.. some.. thing.. about.. it... Please.. LIKE THE PICTURE.. AND THE PAGE!!!

LOLS. THANKYOU~!

 

So.. i lost a subscriber... Sobs.. 

 

iloveBOYFRIEND : Hahahs! Yay, you could understand. :) Here's the update.

sheng1 : Here's the update. Thanks for dropping a comment here :) Did you understand about the 2 endings thingy? :O

ileana_16 : Yay, you could understand too!~ Here's the update :)

dindaAS : Yup, her brothers knew. Why didn't her mother tell her? Hmm, it'll be revealed in a later chapter. I think it's a great idea too LOLS. Here's the update :)

gdlovesme : It seems like you don't really understand the 2 endings thingy :O Need me to explain?