1st day

Dark Angel

Jihye was standing infront the door of her father and brothers' house with her luggage. She let out her 1000th sigh and look around her. 

The unfamiliar environment made Jihye feel scared and lonely.

"What are you doing outside?" Someone said behind her. Jihye turned and saw Minwoo looking at her with his flaming eyes. He's always looking at her like this, with his flaming eyes. Its like as if Jihye did something that pissed him off.

"I'm moving in.." Jihye mumbled. She saw Minwoo rolled his eyes.

"I can't believe that you're really moving in. Stupid girl.." Minwoo hissed.

Jihye lowered her head. She almost cry out when he said those words. She stood there with her head down.

"Why are you still standing there? Do you expect someone to come and help you with your luggage?! Carry them yourself!" Minwoo shouted. Jihye winced at the loud voice.

"Neh.." Jihye said softly before picking up her heavy luggage.

"Aish.." Minwoo hissed before leaving. *I'm sorry for treating you this way Jihye.. Anyway, welcome home.* Minwoo smiled to himself before going to the games room.

The luggage was very heavy for Jihye to carry. So she had to drag it. 

"Wait, can you girls go and help her with her luggage?" Someone asked the 2 maids and went to the games room. *Welcome home Jihye.* Hyunseong smiled.

Jihye tried to drag the luggage again but it's too heavy. Until someone went and lift her luggage up by using only a hand in a swift movement. Jihye look up and saw Donghyun looking away from her.

"Ah, Donghyun young master, let us carry it." One of the maids said while trying to take the luggage. 

"Aish. Go away." Donghyun shouted and carried Jihye's luggage to her room. Jihye bowed to the maids and quickly followed Donghyun.

Jihye followed Donghyun and reach a room. A princess liked room with a princess bed, wardrobe and desk. Jihye totally love it. She went around the room, touching everything and smiling to herself, forgetting that Donghyun was behind her, smiling at her.

 

Jihye quickly turn to Donghyun when she remembered that he was still there. She saw Donghyun's expression suddenly change from a happy to a serious face. 

"What are you staring at?" Donghyun said.

Jihye lowered her head quickly, avoiding his gaze. *I guess i saw wrongly..*

"T..thank you.." Jihye mumbled. 

"Psh." She heard Donghyun before he left the room. 

*You're welcome, my princess.* Donghyun smiled.

 

All the brothers were in the games room when Donghyun entered. 

"Hyung, did Jihye like the room?" Kwangmin asked.

"She sure did. She smiled like a flower." Donghyun smiled when he remembered the time when Jihye smiled. The other brothers smiled too. 

"Did you guys saw her?" Jungmin asked quietly.

"Yeah" Everyone except Minwoo said. Minwoo suddenly stood up and walked towards the door.

"Yah, Minwoo. Why are you acting like this?" Donghyun asked. 

"Like what." Minwoo said coldly.

"Like as if you don't care about Jihye." Hyunseong interrupted.

"It's the fact. I don't care about her." Minwoo said and left the games room.

"Psh, like real." Kwangmin hissed.

"Yeah, he cared about Jihye more than us." Youngmin smiled. Everyone nodded in agreement.

 

Minwoo stood outside room and saw Jihye running around her princess room like a child. "You're so cute.." Minwoo mumbled.

 

Okay, okay, okay. I'm sorry for the late update :( AFF didn't work for me for the past 5 hours. I couldn't go into the website. Sorry Sorry~ Here's a cookie. :) 

SimpleLoveification : Hahahs! Here's the chapter :)

jihye_6boyfriend : Annyeong :) You're a great admin :) Here's the chapter :)

jaeyinn : Thankyou~ Here's the update :)