Please...

Only Tears...*

 

2 days later, after being discharged from the hospital, Sung Gyu finally made up his mind. The baby's gone, so he had nothing to do with Yoon's family anymore, especially with Doo Joon. The reason he willingly to be Doo Joon's wife is because of the baby. He don't want his child to grow up without a father, or without a family.

 

Sung Gyu packed all his stuff and things inside his luggage, when Doo Joon came and surprised to see it.

 

"What are you doing? Are you leaving?" Doo Joon asked as he stepped inside Sung Gyu's bedroom.

 

"What do you care? There's no reason for me to stay here anymore. So, yes i'm leaving." Sung Gyu answered without looking on his husband that seemed guilty.

 

"What do you mean you don't have a reason for staying here? You're my wife, so you have the right to stay here." Doo Joon grab Sung Gyu's wrist, preventing him from continuing packed.

 

"What?" Sung Gyu gasps by Doo Joon's act. He looked on Doo Joon with a frowned.

 

"Since when you assumed me as your wife?" Sung Gyu tried to hold his anger. He loosen the grip harshly and slightly pushed Doo Joon's backward. "Stop acting like you care about me. Your parents is not here."

 

It's true that Doo Joon acting nicely on him only in front of his parents, but behind their back, Doo Joon keep hurting him heartless.

 

"I'm sorry i make you lose our baby. I..."

 

"Our baby?" Sung Gyu disbelief of what he heard. Since when Doo Joon care about him and their late baby? He stared on Doo Joon with angry looked. "Are you kidding me? Just now you claim me as your wife, and now the baby is yours?" Sung Gyu sounds sarcastic.

 

Sung Gyu shook his head disbelief. "You're crazy, you know that?" he then carried away his luggage and when he was about to leave, Doo Joon grabbed his arm.

 

"Don't leave."

 

"Why should i?" Sung Gyu pulled away his hand harshly from Doo Joon's grip. "You should be happy that i'm finally going. So, you can be with your lover. Am i right?" Sung Gyu mocked before he made his way.

 

Doo Joon don't know what got into him right now cause he feel like he can't let Sung Gyu go. So, he follow the other until they reached at the main door of the house. When Sung Gyu was about to open it, Doo Joon stood right in front of him, preventing him from opening the door.

 

"What now?!" Sung Gyu began to lose his patient by Doo Joon's act. He know that Doo Joon doesn't love him, so he just assumed that Doo Joon only felt guilty about their late unborn child.

 

"Please don't leave. I..."

 

"Look, i have no reason for staying here anymore. And you should be happy that the baby's gone cause you don't have to be with me anymore just like you want at the first place, right? So now can you just let me out?" Sung Gyu said coldly, while gazing on Doo Joon with uneasy looked.

 

"Can you give me a chance?"

 

"A chance?" Sung Gyu rolled his eyes, disbelief of what he just heard from a person that hate him all this time. "A chance for what? For you to hurt me again?"

 

"A chance for me to redeem my mistake back then. Please..."

 

"How? How are you going to redeem your mistake? The baby is gone, and there is nothing you can do about it. You can't turn back the time, Joon. So, stop talking nonsense." Sung Gyu pushed Doo Joon aside and he got out from the house.

 

"Gyu, wait!" Doo Joon grab Sung Gyu's hand, making the other stop walking away.

 

"Yah, let go off me! There is no chance for you after what you have done to me, okay?! Let go!" Sung Gyu shout while trying to detach Doo Joon's grip. "Let go off me!" Sung Gyu struggling with a tears.

 

'A tears? Is he crying?' Doo Joon look on Sung Gyu's face and he definitely crying. 'Yeah, he's crying. But why?' Doo Joon's wondering.

 

"Are you crying? Why?" Doo Joon asked, still holding Sung Gyu's wrist while Sung Gyu still struggling to let it go.

 

"You're hurting me, Joon. Can't you just let me go nicely without hurting me? Since the day of our wedding day, you always hurting me. And now, you make me lost someone precious. That hurt me much more." Sung Gyu's voice crack.

 

There a silent for awhile before Doo Joon spoked.

 

"Gyu, i don't know what got into me, but i can't let you go. Please, stay."

 

"No!" Sung Gyu detach his grip harsly before he went out the house.

 

Doo Joon still not giving up as he keep following Sung Gyu until they reached at the bus stop. Sung Gyu ignored him, and pretend not to see him. Then, Doo Joon decide to take a seat beside Sung Gyu which make Sung Gyu uncomfortable with it.

 

"What do you want?" Sung Gyu asked, being annoyed by Doo Joon's present.

 

"Still can't let you go." Doo Joon simply said.

 

There's a silent between them for awhile, when Sung Gyu finally remember about something that might be the reason Doo Joon didn't let him go.

 

"Wait a minute." Sung Gyu looked on Doo Joon with suspicious looked. "Are you trying to be nice at me for your father's wealth?"

 

"What?"

 

"I'm not that stupid, Joon. I know the reason behind your act. You don't want me to leave because of the deal. If i leave, you won't get any of his wealth, right?"

 

"It's not like that, Gyu. In fact, i already forgot about that until you brought it up just now." Doo Joon's not lying. He already forgot about the wealth thing until Sung Gyu brought it up. But still, it's not the reason he being nice to Sung Gyu. He himself didn't know why he acted like that. Maybe because of guilt. He doesn't know.

 

"Oh, really? I don't believe you."

 

"So, what do you want me to do for your forgiveness?"

 

"Nothing. Stop trying cause there is no chance for me to be back with you. Get it?" Sung Gyu stood up from his seat, and walked away.

 

After a few steps, the cloud seemed dark. Sung Gyu sighed at that.

 

"Please, not now." Sung Gyu felt anxious as the doctor already told him, that he can't be in the rain before he fully recover. Or he will easily get sick due to his weak body.

 

He looked around, just to see if Doo Joon was following him, but Doo Joon was nowhere to be found.

 

"He finally gave up. See, he's not truly in love with me. Who am i kidding? He would never falling in love with me. He just want his father's wealth by using me. Stupid, Joon! Urgh, i hate him!" he cursed by himself.

 

Meanwhile, seeing the weather like that, remind him of his wife's condition. The doctor told him that Sung Gyu might get sick, if he was expose to the rain due to his weak body at this time. Doo Joon went back home, just to take his car and he'll try to coax Sung Gyu to get in.

 

As it's began to rain, Sung Gyu curse. He had to find a shelter, or he might catch a cold.

 

"Urgh, this is so frustrated! Should i turn back to the bus stop?" Sung Gyu sneezed. "Oh, i think i should turn back to the bus stop. A-achooo!" he sneezed again.

 

It's raining heavily, which make Sung Gyu can't see his way.

 

"Am i going to far from the bus stop just now? Cause i can't see it." Sung Gyu spoke to himself while looking for the bus stop.

 

Then, he saw a light from some vehicle, that headed to him. But before he could do anything, his body shivering and his vision became blurr before he totally black out.