What's this?

Only Tears...*


 "Gyu!" he heard someone call him before he passed out.

 

The next morning, Sung Gyu woke up and to his surprise he's on someone's bedroom. The surrounding seems familiar to him. 

 

"Is this..." before he could finish his words, someone entering the room. At the moment, he was sure that he's in Jun Young's place.

 

"You're awake. How are you?" Jun Young asked as he approached Sung Gyu with a tray of breakfast. There is chicken porridge and a milk. He place it on the table beside the bed.

 

"Youngie, how do i get here? And what happen?" Sung Gyu asked as he leaning his back on the head of the bed.

 

"I found you passed out on the roadside in the rain. What happen? You know it's bad for the baby to expose in the rain in the middle of the night. Thank god i'm at the right time and safe you." Jun Young take a seat beside Sung Gyu.

 

"I...thank you, Youngie." Sung Gyu took the glass of milk as Jun Young handed to him.

 

"Mind to tell me what happen? Are you running away from home? Did Doo Joon hurting you again?" Jun Young asked concernedly. Though Sung Gyu is not his anymore, but that's not stopping him from caring for his ex. And deep inside his heart, he still hoping that someday he would get Sung Gyu back.

 

"I'm not staying with him anymore. I'm not going to put my baby in danger. It's better that he though the baby was gone, so i don't have the reason to stay with him anymore." Sung Gyu take a sip of milk.

 

"What happen?" Jun Young asked.

 

Sung Gyu told everything to Jun Young. From the moment he being hitting by Doo Joon until he end up at hospital and almost lose his baby.

 

"But don't you think that it's unfair for his parents? It's their granchild too."

 

"I don't know, Youngie. I'm just thinking of my baby safety at that time. I can't take a risk to stay with him anymore."

 

"But you can discuss this with your in-laws. You said that they were nice. So, instead of planning this, you should talk to them."

 

"I can't think anything else at that time, Youngie. When the doctor told me that i almost miscarriage due to being beaten by him, i've decide that i can't stay with him anymore. And lying to them about the baby's gone seems the perfect idea for me at that time. And thank god that the doctor is on my side and cooperate with me. So, please don't tell me what to do when my baby's life is on risky." Sung Gyu firmly said. And without being asked, his tears flowing down his cheek.

 

Jun Young let out a sighed making Sung Gyu misuderstood him as the other stood up from the bed.

 

"Where are you going?" Jun Young asked as he grab Sung Gyu's hand preventing the other go.

 

"I though you would understand me. But it seemed like you dissapoint on me about the plan, so i'll go. I'm not going to burden you with my problem. Besides, we're not a lover anymore. So, i should handle this by myself. Anyways, thanks for saving me." Sung Gyu loose the grip, wiping his tears before he went out.

 

"Gyu, wait!" Jun Young run after the other and pulled him into a hug, surprised the other.

 

"Youngie, what are you..."

 

"I'm not going to let you go again, Gyu. Stay with me. My love for you is still strong. Let me take care of you and your baby. I won't let you down or hurting you like he did. Trust me." Jun Young tightened the hug.

 

Sung Gyu dumbfounded. He never though that Jun Young really love him hard like this. Though he's carrying someone else baby, but Jun Young still accept him and being open minded. He felt guilty all of sudden. Jun Young don't deserve someone like him. A loser like him. He deserve someone better than him.

 

"Youngie..." Sung Gyu slightly pushed Jun Young away. "I trusted you, Youngie. I always do. Since the beginning of our relationship, you're being nice, caring and sweet at me. But it's the past. Now i'm married with someone else, and i don't want to be a burden to you with my problem cause we're not a lover anymore. I don't deserve you. So, please let me..."

 

Before Sung Gyu could finish his words, Jun Young pulled him into a kiss. A lovely kiss. And Sung Gyu drowning in it. He can feel Jun Young's love towards him. But still, he can't. He pulled himself away from Jun Young.

 

"I-I can't, Youngie. We can't..." Sung Gyu looked down. He's crying silently.

 

Jun Young took Sung Gyu's hand and gently brushed it. He cupped Sung Gyu's face and tilt it up. He looked into Sung Gyu's eyes before he spoke.

 

"I love you, Gyu! And you're not burdening me. All this time, i've been waiting for this moment. The moment that we're finally together. Please, Gyu. I know that you still love me too, so why don't you back with me?"

 

Sung Gyu frowned. Don't know what to do. He froze with Jun Young's words.

 

"After all, you don't love him either. You marrying him because you don't want your baby to be fatherless, but i'm here now. I can be his/her father, Gyu. Please, back with me." Jun Young's begged sincerely. He really hope that Sung Gyu felt the way he feel.

 

"I-I don't know, Youngie. I'm still his spouse. We're not divorce, yet. So, it's illegal for me to be with you."

 

"That's not the matter, Gyu. What's the real matter is, will you be my soulmate? Are you still love me like before?"

 

***(^_^)***

 

"Did you found him?" Mrs. Yoon asked. She was worried after Doo Joon told her that Sung Gyu is missing last night.

 

"No. But i guess he's fine." Doo Joon simply said. Not worrying that much. And this make Mrs. Yoon suspicious.

 

"What happen exactly? You seem relax after your spouse leave. Did you send him out?"

 

"No. He's the one that leave the house by himself."

 

"Even if it is, you should stop him. Not letting him go just like that."

 

"I was, but he's not listening to me, okay. He said that he don't have the reason to stay here anymore cause the baby already gone. And..."

 

Mrs. Yoon slapped her son on the face. She never though that Doo Joon would be this heartless. Hurting his own wife, then making the other miscarriage, and now not feeling any guilty as he letting his wife go that easily. She never though that her son is so cruel. She felt sorry for her son-in-law. Felt guilty for letting Sung Gyu being hurt by her son.

 

"You better find him before i lost my patient. Are you still remember the contract? If you still remember it, then find him before it's too late." after that, Mrs. Yoon leaving.

 

Doo Joon widened his eyes. Is this some kind of blackmailed? His own mother blackmailing him? He can't believe this.

 

"Urgh! Pissing me off!" he shout frustrated. He turned everything that he could reach upside down. He's angry, frustrated, useless and everything.

 

And as he take a sit on the couch, he saw something that caught his attention. A frame. A picture of he and Sung Gyu on their wedding. Their wedding picture. He unconciously smile. Looking on Sung Gyu that seemed happy, though he know that Sung Gyu's not happy at that time cause their marriage is not a love marriage.

 

He recall the moment they become husband and wife. On their first night, he's so rude towards Sung Gyu and it seemed nothing is change. He still like that in the past and present until Sung Gyu can't take it anymore. All of sudden he felt guilty.

 

Sung Gyu was sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting Doo Joon finish bathing. He waited nervously as he keep thinking what would happen to him that night. He can't having with Doo Joon cause the doctor already told him that his baby might be in danger if they do it according to his weak body. So, he keep thinking the reason to prevent Doo Joon from doing it to him.

 

After a few minutes, Doo Joon showed up. He smirking while eyeing Sung Gyu that still on his though. He slowly walk closely to the other and slightly pushed Sung Gyu laying down the bed.

 

"Jo-Joonie...what are..." Sung Gyu can't finish his words when Doo Joon kiss him forcefully. He moaned and struggling to pushed Doo Joon away from him, but he failed.

 

He only being released after Doo Joon himself letting Sung Gyu go. While Sung Gyu gasping for air, Doo Joon look at his spouse with smirk.

 

"Not bad. But this is the last time, we're together like this cause as you know, i don't like you. I'm marrying you just because i have to. Not because i love you. Remember that." Doo Joon said with annoying tone. "I just followed my father's advice. A good guy have to take responsible on what he had done. So, this is it. I'm marrying you because of that." Doo Joon pointed at Sung Gyu's tummy.

 

"I know..." Sung Gyu replied.

 

"Good! And one more thing. I have a lover and he doesn't know about this married, so..."

 

"I'll keep it a secret. Don't you worry."

 

"You're good! And another thing. Every weekend, i'll brought him here so, you better go find your own place or just locked yourself in your room until he's gone. Get it?"

 

Sung Gyu just nodded as his tears keep stream down on his cheek.

 

"No one should know about this married or about the baby. It should be a secret between us and our families. Oh sorry! I forgot! You didn't have a family. You're orphan." Doo Joon smirk.

 

Sung Gyu wiped his tears but it still appeared.

 

"Don't cry. It's not good for the baby, eoh?" Doo Joon went to the main door. "I'm going to sleep with my lover at his home, so don't wait for me...Bye!"

 

Sung Gyu began to sob as Doo Joon's leaving.

 

"It's okay. At least, my baby is safe." Sung Gyu said between his sob while placing his hand on his belly.

 

Doo Joon ruffled his hair frustrated. He confuse about his feeling right now. He felt guilty. When Sung Gyu keep trying to be nice with him, he pushed the other away by hurting him. Sung Gyu was right. Since their marriage a month ago, never once he treat Sung Gyu nicely. He always hurting his spouse physically and mentally. And he never asked about his spouse condition or about their unborn child. All he think is about his father wealth. But now, when he recall the moment they living together, he regret it.

 

"Instead of hurting him, i should treat him nicely and try to love him. I'm sorry...Gyu..."

 

***(^_^)***

 

Sung Gyu standing on the balcony. Looking on the sky while thinking about Jun Young's words before.

 

"That's not the matter, Gyu. What's the real matter is, will you be my soulmate? Are you still love me like before?"

 

Sung Gyu let out a sigh. "What should i do? Should i be with him again? But it's not fair for him. He should married someone else and having his own child instead of taking care of me, and rising someone else baby. No, i shouldn't be here. That's it, i must go before everything is too late." Sung Gyu murmured before he made his way out of the master bedroom.

 

As he step outside the mansion, he was surprised by the scene in front of him. There is a lot of ballons and flowers all around like in the party. And the most thing that shocking him is Jun Young that standing at the center of the yard looking straight towards him.

 

"Yo-Youngie..." he stuttered as he know what's gonna happen next. His heart pounding. He really hope that it's not what he thinks. Cause it's unfair for Jun Young to have someone that useless like him. Someone that cheating on his own boyfriend though he's not cause he's the victim. Well, Doo Joon him without his will.

 

'No...please no, Youngie. I'm disgusting. I don't deserve you.' Sung Gyu said mindly as he shook his head.

 

Jun Young didn't mind it. He know that Sung Gyu still love him. They were inseparable. Their love is a pure love. That's what he believe.

 

He take a step closely to Sung Gyu, which make Sung Gyu gaze nervously at him.

 

'No Youngie, please...i can't.'

 

As he get near enough, he kneeled down with one legs right in front of Sung Gyu.

 

"Yo-Youngie ah..." Sung Gyu stuttered again.

 

"Kim Sung Gyu." Jun Young spoke when their eyes was meeting together. "Would you be..."

 

'No, Youngie...don't say that...' Sung Gyu felt the tensed that built inside him. His temperature raising. Maybe he got a fever after being expose to the rain last night.

 

"Would you be my wife?"

 

"Youngie..." that's all he can say before he passed out. Jun Young manage to catch him before his body landing on the ground.

 

"Gyu? Gyu!"

 

'I can't, Youngie. I'm sorry...'

 


Not a good chapter, but i still hoping that guys enjoy it ^^

And sorry for hiatus for a long long time :)

Peace no war ^_^