Mine

Only Tears...*

 

Doo Joon parked his car not far from Jun Young's house. He need to take his spouse back, not because of his mother, but because he can't stay apart from the other. He thinks he has fallen in love with Sung Gyu.

 

After Sung Gyu's departure, he felt his life was empty. He misses Sung Gyu so much, that he loses his appetite, and can't sleep. He keep thinking about Sung Gyu everyday and blaming himself for what he did to his spouse. 

 

"I won't let you go, yet." Doo Joon said while looking at the divorce paper before he tore it up.

 

Not long after, he saw Jun Young's car coming out of his yard. He knew Jun Young had left for work, and Sung Gyu was now alone in that house.

 

"This is my chance." Doo Joon said to himself before he drove and stopped his car in front of Jun Young's house, startling Sung Gyu who wanted to close the gate of the house.

 

Then, Doo Joon stepped out of his car and he approached Sung Gyu who was still shocked to see his arrival.

 

"Doo-Doo Joon?" Sung Gyu was nervous to see Doo Joon, the person who has hurt him all this time, because he didn't think that he would face this person again.

 

"Gyu, i..." Doo Joon take one step closer, making Sung Gyu step back.

 

"What are you doing here? How do you know i live here?" Sung Gyu asked in astonishment.

 

"Gyu, let me talk to you for a moment. Please..." Doo Joon pleaded.

 

"Are you stalking me?" Sung Gyu cut Doo Joon's word in frustrated.

 

"Gyu, please just hear me out."

 

"How did you know i lived here?! I'm trying to live my life without you, but then you're here. You're crazy, you know that?" Sung Gyu was about to leave Doo Joon when Doo Joon grabbed his wrist.

 

"Yah!" he slapped Doo Joon on the face.

 

"Gyu, we need to talk. And i won't give up until you hear me out." Doo Joon still stubborn.

 

"I have nothing to talk about. Goodbye!" Sung Gyu almost closed the gate when Doo Joon stopped him. "Yah! Didn't you get the divorce paper?"

 

"I've received that letter, but i don't want a divorce."

 

"Why?! Isn't this what you wanted from the beginning?" Sung Gyu seemed to hold his anger, because of Doo Joon's stubborness.

 

"No! Gyu, please give me a chance to redeem all my mistake. I'll do anything to make you forgive me. Please..."

 

"It's too late, Joon. Even if i give you a chance, my baby will never come back. And don't you forget that i married you because of the baby. I don't want my child to grow up without a father, and even though i don't love you, i promise myself to try to love you when we live together, but you have ruined everything.You hurt me, Joon. You never try to love me." Sung Gyu's tears began to flow down his cheeks. 

 

"Gyu, i'm sorry." Doo Joon began to feel guilty. He reached for Sung Gyu's hand. "Gyu ah, let's start a new life."

 

"For what?" Sung Gyu loosened Doo Joon's grip. "We have no reason to be together again."

 

"But i have. I've started to love you, Gyu."

 

"What?!" Sung Gyu did not believe what he heard. Doo Joon started to love him? Is this a joke?

 

Doo Joon nodded. "After you left, my life felt empty."

 

"Stop with this nonsense, Joon. I won't and i'm not going back with you again."

 

"I'm not lying, Gyu. Please give me a chance. I need you." Doo Joon begged.

 

"Are you sure that you want to be with me, not because of your father's wealth?" Sung Gyu asked hesitantly.

 

"I have forgotten about the deal, Gyu. Now i want you, and only you."

 

"I'm sorry, Joon. I can't."

 

"Why?" Doo Joon reached for both Sung Gyu's hands, and stared straight into his eyes. "You said, you will try to love me, right? Now is the time."

 

"I..." Sung Gyu stuttered. "I will forgive you if that's what you want, but i can no longer live with you. Sorry." Sung Gyu released Doo Joon's grip slowly.

 

"All right, you asked me to do this."

 

"Do what?"

 

Doo Joon cupped Sung Gyu's nose and mouth using a cloth containing some kind of liquid until the other fainted in his arms.

 

"Sorry..." he said before he carrying Sung Gyu and was taken to his car. He lay Sung Gyu in the passenger seat before he started driving away.

 

 

***(^_^)***

 

 

"What have you done, Joon? You kidnapped him." said Mrs. Yoon that shocked to find that her son-in-law is now unconcious in her house.

 

"He's my wife. It's not kidnapping."

 

"So, what is it called? You brought him here by force. You make him faint, and bring him here reluctantly."

 

"Isn't this what you want? You told me to find him and bring him home."

 

Mrs. Yoon facepalmed. "This is not what i mean."

 

"Don't you happy to see him?"

 

"I do, but this is not what i want. You kidnapped your own wife."

 

"He gave me no choice, mom. I don't know what to do anymore when he still refuses my request to get back together."

 

"So, what will you tell him when he wakes up later? Do you think he will be happy?"

 

"I...i don't know, mom."

 

"You better think fast cause..." Mrs. Yoon pointed towards where Sunggyu was lying and Doo Joon was surprised to see Sunggyu has woken up and now shooting him with a death glared.

 

"Gyu, i..." Doo Joon couldn't finish his words when Sung Gyu slapped him hard as he approached Sung Gyu.

 

"You're jerk!" Sung Gyu said angrily before he went out the room, followed by Doo Joon.

 

"Gyu, i'm sorry. I'm doing this because..."

 

Sung Gyu stopped, and facing Doo Joon. "Don't you have enough torturing me before? What do you want from me now?! For the last time, i can't live with you anymore! We, can't live together anymore! I hate you!"

 

"Gyu, please!" Doo Joon held Sung Gyu's hand. "Please, give me a chance. I..."

 

"No! Let me go!" Sung Gyu began to stressed up. "Let me go!"

 

"Gyu, please..."

 

"No! Let me go!" Sung Gyu keep struggling to let go of Doo Joon's grip until a pain suddenly strucked him. "Argh!"

 

"Gyu?" Doo Joon lossened his grip when he saw Sung Gyu start to weaken. "Gyu, what's wrong?"

 

Sung Gyu took the opportunity to escape, making Doo Joon stunned before he chased the other. "Gyu!"

 

'I need to run away from this man! He's crazy!' Sung Gyu murmered.

 

"Gyu, wait!" Doo Joon shout as he still chasing the other.

 

Sung Gyu was running until he accidentally bumped into someone who had just stepped into the house. The person was shocked to see him, and so was him.

 

"Gyu?"

 

"Appa!" Sung Gyu hugged his father-in-law and stand behind him after that, hoping that he can be safe from Doo Joon.

 

Mr. Yoon saw Doo Joon too. "What happen?" he asked.

 

They were seating in the living room. Sung Gyu seated between his in laws, while Doo Joon in front of them.

 

"So, you kidnapped him?" Mr. Yoon is shocked by that.

 

"I don't have a choice, dad." Doo Joon excused.

 

"But that's not how it works if you want him back."

 

"Yah, Yoon Doo Joon! Give him back!" a voice suddenly be heard from the outside.

 

As they discussing in the living room, they heard someone is yelling outside their house. Sung Gyu recognised the voice, so he began to running out from the house towards the owner of the voice,

 

"Yah, Sung Gyu!" Doo Joon chased Sung Gyu.